Author Topic: Ask the Skip  (Read 77315 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Ask the Skip
« on: February 14, 2008, 02:46:22 AM »
I will take questions about animals to white nationalism. And about the great Southern land.

:)

newman

Re: Ask the Skip
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 02:59:11 AM »
Is it impolite to leave a party when the beer runs out?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 03:06:32 AM »

No only if you are nipping down to the drive through to by more  O0

And its impolite to run out of beer in the first place  8;)

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 03:16:07 AM »
Why do women object to their husbands pinning a picture of Miss July to the headboard before they make love?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 03:18:49 AM »
Why do women object to their husbands pinning a picture of Miss July to the headboard before they make love?

Because Miss July has tan lines.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »
When will you have wings  ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »

Two days after never  8;) :::D

newman

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 04:39:18 PM »
Dear Skip,

Why do women always say...."We never talk...." and want to have a bloody discussion in the middle of a James Bond movie or the football?

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 04:41:13 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 04:42:54 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »
Dear Skip,

Why do women always say...."We never talk...." and want to have a bloody discussion in the middle of a James Bond movie or the football?

Because theres nothing much on the TV and your are quiet and relaxed, what better time to talk.  ^-^ ^-^

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 04:48:54 PM »
Dear Skip,

I wont bother you during football if you dont bother me during hockey ;)

newman

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 04:49:48 PM »
Dear Skip,

Because theres nothing much on the TV and your are quiet and relaxed, what better time to talk.  ^-^ ^-^

How about when a mind-numbing soap opera is on?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 04:59:42 PM »
Dear Skip,

How about when a mind-numbing soap opera is on?

OH NO not when Chris is about to marry Jane, who is the sister of Mark who has been lost in the woods for 25 years, who has never aged one day, and Jane loves Paul but Paul is in love with Chris, to find out Jane is really Marks mother  :o :o :o :o :o

How could you Newman  8;)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »
Totally serious question for which I expect a serious answer with no laughing smilies:

Do you work for or are you involved in any intelligence gathering agency or institution for any government or any other organization, and if so, would such information ever be used to the direct or indirect detriment of our great JTF members.

Sorry to be blunt. It's my nature.

I also know this is out of the scope of the questions you allow, but if you're having a show...you're having a show, right?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 03:41:35 PM »

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  :::D
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 03:42:59 PM »

The day that Merkava is made an admin in JTF.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 03:46:06 PM »
Dear Skippy,

If you could change something about men and relationships what would it be?

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 03:51:07 PM »

The day that Merkava is made an admin in JTF.

:::D
Oh you have a wicked sense of humor ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 07:39:47 PM »
Totally serious question for which I expect a serious answer with no laughing smilies:

Do you work for or are you involved in any intelligence gathering agency or institution for any government or any other organization, and if so, would such information ever be used to the direct or indirect detriment of our great JTF members.

Sorry to be blunt. It's my nature.

I also know this is out of the scope of the questions you allow, but if you're having a show...you're having a show, right?

Yes Lubab I do work of the government, I gather information on person or persons that are considered a risk to the welfare and safety of the Australian population, and yes I have been a apart of a fact finding misson as apart of the said Military unit I am currently attached too.

No currently no member of JTF is of interest within the scope that are set for the current level of investigation.

There of course are person or persons of interest that do access the forum, but as I said nothing that current investigations have shown to be of any great interest.

Internet warriors are not a security issues just a thorn in the collective side of the intelligence agencies that have international powers.

I prefer blunt people Lubab, they are at least honest......

I have recorded my first rant if you will, but being a woman with a drop dead sexy accent, don't you think that is more dangerous for the male listeners. Heaven forbid it might cause an injury.........

But for dear Lubub I will record a show...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
Dear Skippy,

If you could change something about men and relationships what would it be?

Removal of the pussifaction of the white western males. That being Metro Sexual's or S.N.A.G's.

Sensitive New Age Guys.  ::) and then you have the caveman......

Men have lost the ability to be men. 

Real men are strong yet not abusive to women, they respect and honor the female. Currently that is not the case.

We are getting over run with the male caveman that believes they are G-ds gift, and women that are scum, or only use for women is on their backs.

Which means alot of these women are becoming weakened to the advances of Islam.

People ask why would a woman have a muslim male. Well because Muslim men shower women with gifts, are romantic, treat them like goddesses, yes we know its only a show, but women that have been long time abused are over come with emotion and fall heavy for the act.

And then you have the SNAGs that don't have the guts to reclaim women from these men, instead of standing up and saying "Hey go back home, leave our wimmins alone!", they sit back and play with there Ipods  ::) ::) ::)

Then in the mix you have women that say enough is enough, and will not have either of these types of men, are then labelled as feminists. Which is totally a cop out of the males who have no clue what women are meant to be, or even have the idea, that women have rights and not put on this earth, just to fetcha and carry for a gutless male.

Real women WANT real men.  O0

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:02:20 PM by Skippy »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 08:03:09 PM »
Skippy, the first person who suggested that you might work in an intelligence service was me. That was because you said that you had heard Newman had been seen in pink. So I concluded that, even though it was a joke, you had some way of gathering information about peolple. Otherwise, noone would have possibly believed your joke, since it's impossible for a common internet user to get information about real identities of forum users.
Now, it's a Rav who has asked you, so please be serious. And remember that if you are a Jew and gather information about Jewish members of the forum for a Gentile government or org, that would probably render you a Moser (imformer), a great Hallachic sin. So, please tell the truth. Are you able to gather information of real identities and lives of forum users?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:04:59 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »
lubab:  "...Do you work for or are you involved in any intelligence gathering agency or institution for any government or any other organization, and if so, would such information ever be used to the direct or indirect detriment..."

lubab,
With all due respect, the forum is available to the public at large via the internet, so all posts, thread, etc., are a matter of public record anyway.

Everyone on line should always be aware that a permanent record of all their activities here and elsewhere is being maintained by American intelligence agencies and shared with those of other nations and interests worldwide.

After all, wasn't it President Bush who recently stated "A terrorist is anyone opposing the Road Map to Peace in the Middle East!" ?

Never has President Bush stated "...[a terrorist is anyone following the literal interpretation of the Koran]...".

Therefore, by direct inference, a terrorist (according to the U.S.A.) is someone demanding Israel's destruction, and also is a Jew or non-Jew refusing to allow Israel's destruction via evil diplomacy conducted by Russia, EU, U.S.A., UK.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »
Skippy, the first person who suggested that you might work in an intelligence service was me. That's was because you said that you had heard Newman had been seen in pink. So I concluded that, even though it was a joke, you had some way of gathering information about peolple. Otherwise, noone would have possibly believed your joke, since it's impossible for a common internet user to get information about real identities of forum users.
Now, it's a Rav who has asked you, so please be serious. And remember that if you are a Jew and gather information about Jewish members of the forum for a Gentile government or org, that would probably render you a Moser (imformer), a great Hallachic sin. So, please tell the truth. Are you able to gather information of real identities and lives of forum users?

Raul quite honestly you underestimate the ability of the average, internet user. No one is completely hidden on the web.

You just have to know where to look, massive amounts of information is logged all it takes it a bit of searching to find it.   

Even on this forum people have given massive amounts of personal information out. I quick scan of peoples past posts will prove that. Go back over yours and look. You live in a country alone from other JTers, you have people that have kicked your front door in tons of times, and yet never reacted against them, you have Italian blood lines etc

Now that only comes from reading your posts, does that make me an informer  ::) Clearly not.

I would guess you know alot of personal things about me, if you even care to think about it.

The worse thing to any organization dear Raul is paranoid people. If they had a gun, they would be shooting at shadows.

The devilment in me Raul would be to say yes I have endless files on everyone, but seeing that you have taken a my sense of humour very wrongly, no my dear Raul I have no time, or need to compile anything on members of this forum.

Yes I know alot of things about different networks, its because I have been assisting in the fight for the jewish people for many years.

JTF is a great little organization, has the ability to be a mass movement, but the movements I am with have much more power and ability than JTF. Maybe thats what you are picking more up on.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:23:03 PM by Skippy »

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 08:27:15 PM »
Skippy, the first person who suggested that you might work in an intelligence service was me. That's was because you said that you had heard Newman had been seen in pink. So I concluded that, even though it was a joke, you had some way of gathering information about peolple. Otherwise, noone would have possibly believed your joke, since it's impossible for a common internet user to get information about real identities of forum users.

Raul quite honestly you underestimate the ability of the average, internet user. No one is completely hidden on the web.

You just have to know where to look, massive amounts of information is logged all it takes it a bit of searching to find it.   

Even on this forum people have given massive amounts of personal information out. I quick scan of peoples past posts will prove that. Go back over yours and look. You live in a country alone from other JTers, you have people that have kicked your front door in tons of times, and yet never reacted against them, you have Italian blood lines etc

Now that only comes from reading your posts, does that make me an informer  ::) Clearly not.

I would guess you know alot of personal things about me, if you even care to think about it.

The worse thing to any organization dear Raul is paranoid people. If they had a gun, they would be shooting at shadows.

The devilment in me Raul would be to say yes I have endless files on everyone, but seeing that you have taken a my sense of humour very wrongly, no my dear Raul I have no time, or need to compile anything on members of this forum.

Yes I know alot of things about different networks, its because I have been assisting in the fight for the jewish people for many years.

JTF is a great little organization, has the ability to be a mass movement, but the movements I am with have much more power and ability than JTF. Maybe thats what you are picking more up on.

So these comments about Raul losing weight, or Newman in a pink shirt, are just jokes? Because I don't' believe they ever said such things in their posts.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.