Author Topic: Ask the Skip  (Read 77350 times)

newman

Re: Ask the Skip
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2008, 02:19:43 AM »
Does Australia have Laws to forbid or punish private actions when they are immoral? If so, which things are forbidden?

Not really.

Victimless crimes are NOT a huge priority and the public get annoyed if police resources are spent on things like prostitution etc.

Prostitution is legal, but regulated  Women can operate from premises but not on the street.

Personal use of pot is a small fine or legal in some states. It's sale is illegal.

Basically, if consenting adults are the only ones involved and nobody is getting hurt, it's iether legal or a petty offense.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2008, 03:59:01 AM »
Does Australia have Laws to forbid or punish private actions when they are immoral? If so, which things are forbidden?

Our laws are developed form a Christan belief system. Many years ago with we were British, the church and State were  very much in the same, until British history changed and they were separated.

But the main moral code of the country is Christan.

And yes alot of laws are still even today based on that moral code. Etc age of consent, de facto relationships, common law marriages, homosexual relationships etc.

There is still a law in Hobart Tasmania that states "No man shall wear a dress after 6 pm in the main street."

My mind goes in over drive to workout how the law came into being. But it was enacted in 1800's.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2008, 04:01:31 AM »
[quo"te author=Skippy link=topic=16633.msg187733#msg187733 date=1203420204]

There you go Mills I was going to joke on the voice one, but I thought no I will bring up a real issue here.

http://www.filemoon.com/en/file/395/mills2-wma.html

LOL. Thanks I heard.
It's incredible what people think. Sure I'm an American (but if I go to Europe I just say I'm Canadian)
Just because I love America I would NOT expect for others to become Americanized. And force them to "act" American.
But I'm more open to other cultures so that's probably why.
Thanks it was a great voice address!  O0
[/quote]

No worries Mills I a glad you liked it.  :)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2008, 08:42:59 AM »
Skip ,

You being one of our best members in JTF I just had to ask this question. What do you think about women in their 30's and 40s dating younger men in their 20's? I think its great but I would love to hear your opinion  :)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 12:08:55 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »
Why did you call yourself Skippy?!

Btw I love your accent. :)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2008, 07:54:35 PM »
Skip ,

You being one of our best members in JTF I just had to ask this question. What do you think about women in their 30's and 40s dating younger men in their 20's? I think its great but I would love to hear your opinion  :)

There you go my great Friend  :) :)

http://www.filemoon.com/en/file/413/younger-men-wma.html

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »
Why did you call yourself Skippy?!

Btw I love your accent. :)

First of all thank you Sarah, my accent is a hybrid Kiwi/Aussie accent.

Now the name Skippy or skip means an ethnic immigrant that comes to Australia.

Which is exactly what I am  :)

O0

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »
Which is your native language, Skippy?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2008, 12:24:16 AM »
Which is your native language, Skippy?

Surprisingly meant to be English but I  spoke many languages at one stage, including zulu.  ;)

But due to things that happen in life if you don't use them you lose them. Now I stick to English, Italian, Farsi at a pinch :) I little Maori as well, I can sing in Maori  :::D

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2008, 11:12:08 AM »
What were Steve Irwin's political views?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2008, 04:49:02 PM »
What were Steve Irwin's political views?

He was a left of centre, in his beliefs.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2008, 09:27:26 PM »
Did you ever see Steve Irwin get angry and if so, what was it like?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2008, 09:41:21 PM »
Did you ever see Steve Irwin get angry and if so, what was it like?

Once they were doing road works near a Cassowary's cage and the animal got distressed, he stop the road works. He was angry but very cool and collected. Assertive  O0

He was a very focused man, I never in the 3 months every saw or heard him raise his voice to his family, and he totally respected women.

He is truly what I call a real man.

Even when the animals where bitting him, he ever got angry with them, and they did that alot.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »
Steve Irwin
He totally respected women.

How do you mean?

I never once heard him say a bad thing about a woman, he was always there making sure we were safe. Not allowing the other men to say anything that we would be offended with. When he asked our opinion he listened to the answer. Even when he was teaching me, you were treated as an equal and never once spoke down to you.
He was a real old fashion gentleman, which is very rare nowadays.
And being very funny at the same time.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2008, 02:29:00 AM »
Skippy, did you write this at Kahane org?

Who cares, people have free will. If they want to pray to an idol, big deal. They are not Jews, I don't see why you are making a fuss.

Its forbidden to righteous Gentiles, as I said who care about the others. They lead a soulless life, they are not Jews. They do not matter. If they are worth anything they would follow our laws. If you wish to save these people do so, but you waste our time having to read your crap about it.

The discussion was about Christians who pray to Jesus, then, why do you call them soulless and unworthy, and then say Merry Christmas to them????????????

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2008, 03:33:09 AM »
Skippy, you are very wise, so I would like to ask you a question about making money.  I know it's not everything in life, but I would like to make a bundle so I could give back to my parents who helped me get through college, and to righteous charities like JTF and others, much more than I have been able to give so far.  Do you have any suggestions about a business I could start since it seems like working in my job is not getting the results I want.  Also, perhaps somewhat selfishly, I think it would be easier for me to get married if I had more cash, lol.  Any advice would be appreciated. O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2008, 03:42:30 AM »
Skippy, did you write this at Kahane org?

Who cares, people have free will. If they want to pray to an idol, big deal. They are not Jews, I don't see why you are making a fuss.

Its forbidden to righteous Gentiles, as I said who care about the others. They lead a soulless life, they are not Jews. They do not matter. If they are worth anything they would follow our laws. If you wish to save these people do so, but you waste our time having to read your crap about it.

The discussion was about Christians who pray to Jesus, then, why do you call them soulless and unworthy, and then say Merry Christmas to them????????????

Aye my little friend that is me  8;)

I called Non righteous Gentiles soulless and worthless. I stated Christians have their place in a Gentile world only.

I am a separatist and of course I would say Merry Christmas to them, it means no more to me than saying How are you to people I don't even care about. Its called social grace.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2008, 04:04:57 AM »
Skippy, you are very wise, so I would like to ask you a question about making money.  I know it's not everything in life, but I would like to make a bundle so I could give back to my parents who helped me get through college, and to righteous charities like JTF and others, much more than I have been able to give so far.  Do you have any suggestions about a business I could start since it seems like working in my job is not getting the results I want.  Also, perhaps somewhat selfishly, I think it would be easier for me to get married if I had more cash, lol.  Any advice would be appreciated. O0

Ari in my life I have had all my money taken from me many times. Due to fleeing from countries or abusive spouses.

Creating a business and money is easy. You need to list your skills and weakness. You need to be totally honest in this list.

Then write down what you know about your hobbys etc.

Do this on a big piece of paper. You are brain storming.

Then link up yourskills into groups. IE computer skills and writing, time management and rostering. etc...

Now you have an over all picture of who you really are and what skills you have.

Then sit down and list your goals- what you what to achieve in what time frame.

You are starting a simple business plan.

Think about do you want a physical business , or a brokerage?

Once you have chosen that you are thinking of overheads and capital.

Now you ask are you financially able to do this? What are your assets? Are they disposable?

Remember you first year of business is your starve year.

Are you able to put 110% of your time into this. To make a business work it is all or nothing.

This is what you need to think of way before you think of a business idea.

Then you have a good idea of your basic ground work. Then you need to research tax laws and business laws.

Once you got that, go and do a small business course.

I must say ground work is the most important part of running a business.

Now me personally I have run and owned a shop, fishing boats(crayfish and long lines), Day care, Rescue and re homing centre, and on line ebay store - that made $50,000 US last year.

If you wish to speak to me in greater detail I will be glad to help, but keep in mind I am not American and don't know your laws.

And the reasons for you wanting to do such an action I think is very good  8;)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2008, 04:15:59 AM »
Skippy, I am also what you call a "separatist". I hold that Gentiles (with a few exceptions for good non-Jews who have lived in Israel for a long time), have only a place in Gentile lands. No matter if they are Noahides or not, they don't belong in Israel!
But claiming that Christians are worthless people, saying that you greet them only for social grace, that you don't even care for them....and siding with them in JTF to save Western Civilisation....... Don't you think it's hypocresy?
Are your Christians friends who worship Jesus soulless? Are Christians Serbs worthless? Is your frienship with them just courtesy and political correctness?
I'm shocked!!!!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2008, 04:35:05 AM »
Skippy, I am also what you call a "separatist". I hold that Gentiles (with a few exceptions for good non-Jews who have lived in Israel for a long time), have only a place in Gentile lands. No matter if they are Noahides or not, they don't belong in Israel!
But claiming that Christians are worthless people, saying that you greet them only for social grace, that you don't even care for them....and siding with them in JTF to save Western Civilisation....... Don't you think it's hypocresy?
Are your Christians friends who worship Jesus soulless? Are Christians Serbs worthless? Is your frienship with them just courtesy and political correctness?
I'm shocked!!!!!!

Are your Christians friends who worship Jesus soulless? Are Christians Serbs worthless?

I never said christains were soulless. Raul once again I will highlight this for you I called Non righteous Gentiles soulless and worthless.

Is your frienship with them just courtesy and political correctness?
Here in my city Yes I would have no one else to talk to, now would I  ::) ???

Here on this forum NO. I make friends with gentiles that I would like to have a real friendship with, and that I care about.

I'm shocked!!!!!!

Well I am, sure you well survive.  :-\
that you don't even care for them....and siding with them in JTF to save Western Civilisation....... Don't you think it's hypocresy?
No because the RIGHTEOUS Gentiles here are good people. And I have not desire to live anywhere else than my Western Country.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 04:37:30 AM by Skippy »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:33 AM »
Skippy, the topic at Kahane org was NOT about evil Gentiles (murderers, thives, nazis, and so on).
It was specifically about Christians who pray to Jesus. Some Ravs say it is permitted to Gentiles, and others disagree and say Christians don't fit into the Hallachic Category of Righteous Gentiles.
It was about those Christian Gentiles, who don't fit into Hallacha according to some Ravs, that they were talking!!!! And you said that you don't care about them, that they are not worthy!!!!!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2008, 06:49:52 AM »
I told you already Raul grow up and accept the answer. Move it on. What happens on that forum stays there.

Got another question?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
Could you send the files you gathered on me via PM on your Forum? ;) Sorry Lubab I coud not resist; Dear Skippy you're either the worse or best secret agent in history. The worst becouse you're to dictinct to blind into crowds of modern TV fed zombies and the best becouse you're great with securing trust and friendship... O0   
Back from Matrix and Philip K Dick; Can you tell us why you choosed the military and medical corps in particulary? Who were the best and worse alies you worked with? What do you think of Autralian Army puling back from Iraq? Do you treated enemy casulties? What is your point of few on land mine ban? Do you think it's gonna to threaten our defence against chinese, russian or iranian armies using human wave tacticks?  Do you like cats? or chinese food? 8;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »
Great advice, Skippy, as always. :)