Author Topic: Ask the Skip  (Read 77351 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask the Skip
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2008, 09:17:13 PM »
Could you send the files you gathered on me via PM on your Forum? ;) Sorry Lubab I coud not resist; Dear Skippy you're either the worse or best secret agent in history. The worst becouse you're to dictinct to blind into crowds of modern TV fed zombies and the best becouse you're great with securing trust and friendship... O0   

Activating the cone of slience........Agent 86 the files have been seen to the darkside...........

Back from Matrix and Philip K Dick; Can you tell us why you choosed the military and medical corps in particulary?

Well I choose the military because I was forced from my country, and was told I was second class citizen because of my race and beliefs. SO I joined the military to kick them back far up the behind. And to ensure I never lost my country to invaders again. Why the Medical corps, because when I joined I wanted to be a grunt. The Officer looked at me, say my background my grades and said no way, you are not being a soldier you will do officers training which I did.
I found out about two units I liked one was body recovery, which I trained as a medico. The other was the specialized unit. SO thats why I trained as a Nurse, I needed to have a medic background, for body recovery.

Who were the best and worse alies you worked with?

Yanks with Tanks  ;) The US Marines  O0 O0 They make the Best damn coffee whhhhhoooooowwwwweeeeeeee! Semper Fi!

What do you think of Autralian Army puling back from Iraq?

I will not comment on this forum about that  ^-^

Do you treated enemy casulties?

Yes I did, we are humane.

What is your point of few on land mine ban?
Bloody stupid. You use what you can in war, you are not there to play nice...enough said  >:(

Do you think it's gonna to threaten our defence against chinese, russian or iranian armies using human wave tacticks?

Yes, we play by a set of rules they don't. Australia is allied to China - so no comment
Russia and Iran, how I see it, some of those people would welcome a shower of bullets. Whats worse? being shot by an invading force? Or by your own people?

Do you like cats? or chinese food? 8;)

I love cats but not as Chinese food  ;)

Cats I have two now  :)

Chinese food I like, but must be made correctly with meat I know what it is  :D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2008, 03:59:10 AM »
I love cats but not as Chinese food

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

fantastic answer  :::D O0

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »
Skipster,

How would I be treated on vacation in Australia or NZ as an American or Jew (shhh)?  Would I be worshipped or hated? 8;)  Any other countries that you can think of where Americans are treated well?   I know Jews are pretty much hated everywhere.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2008, 11:56:01 PM »
Hated by Aussie men, worshiped by Aussie women  :::D Its the Accent you know  ^-^ ^-^

Just don't go wearing your Jewishness  on your sleeve you will be fine. Sydney and Melbourne both have the most Jews in that city and easier for you to eat Kosher.

In NZ same thing, NZ has only about 3,000 Jews all up. And they are ever friendly.

Money speaks all languages crosses all divides, NZ is the play ground of the world  ^-^

If you come to Oz and down my way, I will shout you a beer. And since I am 45 minutes from AuisseJFTer I am sure you can get a beer of him too  8;)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2008, 12:26:51 AM »
Women are more important than men, lol.  Hopefully one of these days, we will be able to have that beer.  Thanks Skip. O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2008, 01:07:42 AM »
Women are more important than men, lol.  Hopefully one of these days, we will be able to have that beer.  Thanks Skip. O0

No worries  8;)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »
Do you know of Rob Bredl?

He seems like a tough bloke.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2008, 06:58:23 PM »
Do you know of Rob Bredl?

He seems like a tough bloke.

The Barefoot Bushman, no, I would love to met him, I have watched many of his shows.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2008, 04:35:45 AM »
Why do you have putin in your avatar ???
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2008, 04:59:13 AM »
Why do you have putin in your avatar ???

Well the FBI spammed me, I was then thinking I about the KGB, found Putin, and then I remembered Al.

And well you know he was my first Agent, then when he left you come along, of course not taking over the completely same role  :-[

anyway............... :-\

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2008, 05:23:55 AM »
I'm changing my stance on Putin and Russia; today the real Marx worshiping comies are sitting in Brussels, Berkley and Tel Aviv not Moscow. ;) I wish thou that he'll stop supporting Shia mullahs, like US is suporting Sunni ones against Israel. Today polictics are complicated not like in old good days of cold war.  :D 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2008, 06:15:18 AM »
I'm changing my stance on Putin and Russia; today the real Marx worshiping comies are sitting in Brussels, Berkley and Tel Aviv not Moscow. ;) I wish thou that he'll stop supporting Shia mullahs, like US is suporting Sunni ones against Israel. Today polictics are complicated not like in old good days of cold war.  :D 

The motherland needs to be returned to her former beauty, the cossacks need to ride again!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2008, 05:32:53 AM »
Have you ever taught Torah to women?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2008, 06:38:25 AM »
Have you ever taught Torah to women?

What do you mean formally? NO, informally yes in a way.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2008, 07:53:40 AM »
What Jewish branch are you? Chassid, Litvische, Sephardic or Mizrahi?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2008, 08:13:43 AM »
What Jewish branch are you? Chassid, Litvische, Sefardic or Mizrahi?

Branch? I sound like a tree  :::D

I am Sephardic 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2008, 08:48:58 AM »

I am Sefardic 

Not Romani? I thought your family was from Italy not Spain.

Love your Enemy

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2008, 04:39:06 PM »

I am Sefardic 

Not Romani? I thought your family was from Italy not Spain.

We are from Italy, but there the first lot came from they think Spain. That was way before the trouble with the Romans.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »
I have two tattoos and going to have a third done. I had my first done Jan last year, second in Nov, my next will be when I print my tat out and get in done sometime this year.

Tattoos go on jewish skin as well as  Gentile skin   The needle does not care.

The Torah has nothing to do with it, I am not going to heaven anyway, little does it matter if I am Tattooed or not.

I am sure more the 680 odd deaths to my name count more, to me not getting a key to the pearly gates than a few tatttoos. 

If you are a Jew you MUST NOT get a tattoo. You can keep a tattoo you got sometime, if you made Teshuvah but don't want to remove it. Torah forbids Jews to GET a tattoo, not to KEEP one you already have. But you are going to get even one more so you haven't regreted at all.
Of course tattoos go also on Jewish skin, pork also goes in a Jewish stomach!!!!! But it's a sin!!!!!! As I said, I don't judge people for their sins, it's up to G-d. But you come here saying that you are an Orthodox Jew, judge people for what they do, condemn "non-righteous" people, but you are cheerfully telling us that you have sinned and intend to go on with your sin. And even worse than your sin you committed (and plan to commit again) is the fact that you are stating that it doesn't matter, that Torah is fake. You are denying the Torah. If you follow another form of Judaism, or another religion, it's your private life. But please don't make fun of us and don't tell us you are Orthodox. And what do you mean by 680 deaths? Have you murdered people? Are you joking???

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2008, 08:19:24 PM »
I never said the Torah was fake!  >:( >:( >:(

When did I say that Hey!  :o :o

Well according to Lubab I am a murder, and yes I am a palliative nurse I have given drugs that have killed people. Yes I have do that for many years, even in the field on duty I have killed too. SO no, not joking.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2008, 08:58:05 PM »
You said that Torah has nothing to do with tattoos, and Torah says that Jews must not have a tattoo. It's obvious that you are denying one Torah Law.
Killed people on duty? were you a soldier? In which war?
And in what way have you given lethal drugs? Euthanasia? Was it without the patient's consent?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »

The Torah is correct says you must not get them, doesn't say if you do get them you don't believe in the Torah. Thats not a logical leap now is it.  ;)

You now I served 4 tours Raul.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2008, 09:09:37 PM »
Skippy,

If you were a part of any western intelligence community u would never ever reveal that to anyone.

If u are then u have failed.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »

The Torah is correct says you must not get them, doesn't say if you do get them you don't believe in the Torah. Thats not a logical leap now is it.  ;)

You now I served 4 tours Raul.
Torah doesn't say that if you get a tattoo you don't believe, but you have just stated that Torah has nothing to do with tattoos!!!!!
Now, in what country have you served in a battlefield? and please answer this:
in what way have you given lethal drugs? Euthanasia? Was it without the patient's consent?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2008, 09:16:53 PM »
Skippy,

If you were a part of any western intelligence community u would never ever reveal that to anyone.

If u are then u have failed.

You got me, yes dibblah that was my whole point.  8;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:19:09 PM by Skippy »