Author Topic: Oh Boy Chaim! NYC Residents pay attention. Next years mayor's race is BAD!  (Read 1232 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?&aid=77537&search_result=1&stid=3

I saw on NY1 that there are 3 Dem candidates that are ready to take for the mayoral race next year. NYC is become really the most Stalinist city you can imagin.

The 3 candidates they are considering

An Affirmative Action

City Comptroller Bill Thompson has the most to show for his efforts, with $4.2 million raised so far – a million of which he has gathered in the past six months. Thompson has $3.6 million on hand.

A sniveling leftist self hating worm

Not too far behind is Congressman Anthony Weiner. Weiner, who ran for mayor in 2005, raised $3.6 million, $1.5 million in the past six months, the most of any candidate in the past filing period. He has $3.4 million on hand.

A Feminsta

City Council Speaker Christine Quinn hasn't declared her candidacy, but she has been stumping for cash. Her total is $2.5 million, $1.1 million in the past six months. She has $2.3 million on hand.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Not too far behind is Congressman Anthony Weiner. Weiner, who ran for mayor in 2005, raised $3.6 million, $1.5 million in the past six months, the most of any candidate in the past filing period. He has $3.4 million on hand.

They were giving out his flyers at The Israel Day Parade one year. He made it like he was Pro-Israel and I asked someone who he is and they said something like "probably a Jewish schmuck from Brooklyn".

He also would be a critic when Rudy was mayor anytime Rudy laid down the law to Brooklyn beasts or the Bronx beasts.  He's a pig.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 09:15:48 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

This city goes any further to the left, and I am OUTTA HERE!.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Hehe, you are lucky that you are able to leave. I don't have that option now.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
City Council Speaker Christine Quinn is an open homosexual. But to her credit, she stood up to the black racist Councilman Charles Baron. She destroyed him.

This city is just going worse and worse downhill.

On the Republican side PC Ray Kelly may run.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Tony Avella is also running for the dems. Don't know that much about him, I liked him opposing eminent domain in the city, but he seems like a nanny stater.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

It's already way too far left as is. Living in New York in this day of age is like living in Nazi Germany as a Jew in the 1930's, leave before it's too late.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
What happened to having some real choices???
Vito or someone like him!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Weiner was at the muslim day parade this September, to lend his support, not to us protestors, but to the muslims.
There will be a slew of liberal losers fighting for this spot as term limits has a bunch of council members looking for new jobs. 48 of 51 are democrats and one of the republicans is on trial for rape. We will be stuck with a democart liberal loser, though the republicans with a shot, if any, don't offer any more hope.
I, a born and raised New Yorker, would also love to get the hell out but unfortunetly that is not an option right now so I have to make the best of a bad situation.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
We need to liberate the entire United States

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Oh Boy Chaim! NYC Residents pay attention. Next years mayor's race is BAD!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 10:15:19 PM »
I think Vito should run.  If not, I'm throwing my hat into the ring. O0

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »
Sounds like a disaster, much worse than Bloomberg.  Maybe Rudy would run again once he drops out of the President's race.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »
Who cares this city already is going down hill. Just look at the public busses.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 03:09:29 AM »
I read an article discussing that Quinn received campaign contributions for her mayor campaign, from some Orthodox Jews.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 03:11:47 AM »
I read an article discussing that Quinn received campaign contributions for her mayor campaign, from some Orthodox Jews.