Author Topic: NOT KOSHER - Pickled Pigs Feet  (Read 13720 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: NOT KOSHER - Pickled Pigs Feet
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »
Circumcision is forbidden by Christianity.

You are wrong.

Not necessarily if you're a Christian, Christians aren't required to be circumcised. Although, some Judeo-Christians follow the practice.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »
You are wrong.

Not necessarily if you're a Christian, Christians aren't required to be circumcised. Although, some Judeo-Christians follow the practice.

No, it is forbidden by Christianity.  It was first introduced to the Christians when Britain soldiers were abducted by the moghuls at Indian trading posts, and subsequently became a scar of honor amongst soldiers though other soldiers would tease them.

It was then adopted by Victorian Christianity as a way to curb masturbation.

I want to make it absolutely clear that the Tanach nowhere recommends it for Gentiles, and it was never introduced to Christians for religious reasons.  Though if you want to engage in circumcision the way the corrupt Rabbinate of Rome mandated it (See מושך בערלתו), then you're free to do so.

Traditional Jewish circumcision only consisted of cutting the tip of the foreskin, not the whole thing.  This was up until the Romans started controlling our leaders.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 03:35:36 PM »
You are wrong.

No, it is forbidden by Christianity.  It was first introduced to the Christians when Britain soldiers were abducted by the moghuls at Indian trading posts, and subsequently became a scar of honor amongst soldiers though other soldiers would tease them.

I want to make it absolutely clear that The Tanach nowhere recommends it for Gentiles, and it was never introduced to Christians for religious reasons.  Though if you want to engage in circumcision the way the corrupt Rabbinate of Rome mandated it (See ???? ??????), then you're free to do so.

Traditional Jewish circumcision only consisted of cutting the tip of the foreskin, not the whole thing.  This was up until the Romans started controlling our leaders.

I didn't know that, so they introduced radical circumcision? ???

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »
No, it is forbidden by Christianity.

I'm not even sure how this started. That is nonsense. Perhaps this is the case in a particular denomination.

Please keep your posts on topic.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 03:43:10 PM »
You are wrong.

I want to make it absolutely clear that The Tanach nowhere recommends it for Gentiles, and it was never introduced to Christians for religious reasons.  Though if you want to engage in circumcision the way the corrupt Rabbinate of Rome mandated it (See מושך בערלתו), then you're free to do so.

You're still wrong.  You have offered no proof whatsoever that circumcision is forbidden by Christianity.  Where does it say in the New Testament or in the Catechism that circumcision is forbidden?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »
You are wrong.

I want to make it absolutely clear that The Tanach nowhere recommends it for Gentiles, and it was never introduced to Christians for religious reasons.  Though if you want to engage in circumcision the way the corrupt Rabbinate of Rome mandated it (See מושך בערלתו), then you're free to do so.

This is definitively wrong.

Circumcision is not forbidden for Christians. Read the letter to the Corinthians.

The Ceremonial law, is disestablished for Christians [Epheser 2,11 ff]

So everybody is free to do it or not.

Only if a Christian think, that the circumsion is necessary for salvation, it becomes a sin for him.

[From a Christian point of view!]
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 03:57:35 PM »
You are wrong.

I want to make it absolutely clear that The Tanach nowhere recommends it for Gentiles, and it was never introduced to Christians for religious reasons.  Though if you want to engage in circumcision the way the corrupt Rabbinate of Rome mandated it (See ???? ??????), then you're free to do so.

This is definitively wrong.

Circumcision is not forbidden for Christians. Read the letter to the Corinthians.

The Ceremonial law, is disestablished for Christians [Epheser 2,11 ff]

So everybody is free to do it or not.

Only if a Christian think, that the circumsion is necessary for salvation, it becomes a sin for him.

[From a Christian point of view!]

Correct

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 04:49:39 PM »
Just to clarify.

1- Regarding Jewish circumcision: there is no source and no reason to say that Jews made it differently in the past, and changed it to cutting the whole foreskin in Roman times. But a Jew, especially the Rav, can explain it better.

2- Regarding Christians, there are many Christian branches, so it's difficult to say how they interpret it. I am not a Christian, but my interpretation of the NT is that religious circumcision is forbidden. In fact the NT theoretically goes beyond Torah in demanding to keep the 613 mitzvot. While Hallacha states different levels of punishment for breaking a mitzvah (lashes for eating Taref, execution for kidnapping, just offering a Korban in case of swearing falsely, and so on), the New Testament states that whoever breaks one mitzvah is guilty of breaking all Torah. However the same NT states that Christians do not need to keep the Torah for two reasons:
Most Christians are not Israelites. Jesus kept the Torah for all and those who believe in him are free from many ritual commandments thorough his sacrifice. But if someone gets circumcised he loses Jesus benefits to exempt him from the mitzvot, and at the same time loses the exemption he had for being a Gentile, and so it binds him to keep all Torah. If he doesn't, he is considered more a sinner by the NT than by Hallacha, since the NT holds that breaking one mitzvah equals breaking all.
Apparently the NT thinks that just a circumcision for religious purposes makes you automatically Jewish. (the same opinion is hold by some Karaites-  that if a Gentile got circumcised with intention of keeping the Torah, he must keep it).
However I don't think Christians would forbid circumcision made for medical reasons.

3- Regarding what Torah says about circumcision for Gentiles, it is clearly stated that only Abraham and his descendants need it. There are some non- Jews who descend from Abraham. The Rav could explain it.
But other Gentiles are not requiered to do it. If they want, are they allowed? I think that Bris milah (Ritual Jewish circumcision) is definitely not allowed to a Goy, since its a Jewish mitzvah.
Just a simple circumcison? Many Goyim do it for cultural or medical reasons. Is it ok? I think a Goy is only allowed if he needs it for health reasons. Not just cultural practises. Why didn't Abraham, who kept all the Torah before it was given, get circumcised at a younger age? Some say that, since Abaraham was still bound to the Noahide Laws, he could not cut his flesh unnecessarily. So he waited until Hashem ordered him to do so.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 04:54:14 PM »
If the circumcision remained the same before and after, then why is there an איסור of מושך בערלתו?  What ערלה do you have to pull on?

There is plenty of evidence, I'll try and dig it up, but I have some work to do.

You might want to check this out in the meantime:
http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/

By the way, even the moslimes (להבדיל אלף הבדלות) were doing circumcision the way the Jews traditionally did it until the Turks started performing most of the circumcisions in the middle east.  You can speak to some old Sephardic Jews.  I don't think the Roman mandate reached all the Sephardic lands.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:56:44 PM by gutb4 »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 05:27:26 PM »
If the circumcision remained the same before and after, then why is there an איסור of מושך בערלתו?  What ערלה do you have to pull on?

There is plenty of evidence, I'll try and dig it up, but I have some work to do.

You might want to check this out in the meantime:
http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/

By the way, even the moslimes (להבדיל אלף הבדלות) were doing circumcision the way the Jews traditionally did it until the Turks started performing most of the circumcisions in the middle east.  You can speak to some old Sefardic Jews.  I don't think the Roman mandate reached all the Sefardic lands.

Gutb4, their are many members of this forum who can'tunderstand what your translation software is spitting out. Try and write in english, if you can't feel free to join the hebrew forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »
Go to hell, shmuk.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »
Go to hell, shmuk.
please keep it polite, gutb.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 06:46:27 PM »
Let's be fair.  He has been pursuing me relentlessly on this forum, accusing me of using translation software because he doesen't understand Hebrew, and telling everybody that I am "anus-t".

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 06:47:30 PM »
Let's be fair.  He has been pursuing me relentlessly on this forum, accusing me of using translation software because he doesen't understand Hebrew, and telling everybody that I am "anus-t".
Are you Jewish? Proof it .
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 06:48:37 PM »
Don't you mean "prove" it?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »
Don't you mean "prove" it?

yes indeed. English is not my maternal language.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 06:52:15 PM »
I am indeed Jewish.  I guess you'll have to trust me on this one.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »
I am indeed Jewish.  I guess you'll have to trust me on this one.
Well I will trust you. But I cannot verify it, since I am a non-Jew.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »
The factory farming industry ruthlessly exploits domesticated pigs and contaminates well water.

Anyone who eats בשר that was derived from any animal that underwent צער בעלי חיים during his growth period, is eating treif.  This is why all "glatt kosher" meat is essentially treife, since שחיטת מלמטה למעלה constitutes צער בעלי חיים.

The only real kosher meat is meat that comes from a free range cow - this also means the cow is well fed and well housed, and has a שחיטה מלמעלה למטה - this means that the animal is not turned upside down when it's throat is slit - and is slaughtered by an expert shochet.

Rubashkins meat atrocities is a shining example of atrocities commited by Lubavitch (Don't scorn me, I was born and raised lubavitch and went to cheder from pre-1a, I was also at a פארברענגען at the Rubashkins house and gag at the memory of myself enjoying their meat).
Allen, isn't it time to hit the local gay bar? Nobody cares to hear about your desecrations of Lubavitchim.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:11:06 PM by C.F. »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 09:37:53 PM »
There are many Jews who are deeply observants but had the misfortune of not knowing Torah, except the basic knowledge to keep the mitzvot, and may even not know the Hebrew alphabeth. Your statement that Chabad's meat is treif, will scare many Jews. If you have an Hallachic source to back your claim, bring it to the forum in plain English, if not,  better shut up.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 10:38:14 PM »
Allen, isn't it time to hit the local gay bar? Nobody cares to hear about your desecrations of Lubavitchim.

When you learn the איתא במדרש תילים maamar by heart at the age of 12 for your bar mitzva, which is a 10 page dissertation, act as an emmisary for lubavitch helping poor Jewish Communities in the former soviet union, I think you earn the right to criticize it.

There are many Jews who are deeply observants but had the misfortune of not knowing Torah, except the basic knowledge to keep the mitzvot, and may even not know the Hebrew alphabeth. Your statement that Chabad's meat is treif, will scare many Jews. If you have an Hallachic source to back your claim, bring it to the forum in plain English, if not,  better shut up.

Chabad's meat is treif.  I don't care if this hurts your grandmothers feelings.  Rubashkin is a career criminal, eploys and abuses illegal aliens, and engages in unethical and atrocious slaughtering processes.

Anyone who gives a hechsher to Rubashkins dead animal carcass flesh is חייב מיתה because he has caused an innumerable amount of Jews to sin, not to mention the horrendous and unforgiveable crime of encourageing the most brutal צער בעלי חיים (Inflicting pain on living things - a Torah prohibition) on poor, beautiful Holsteins.

If America doesen't stop treating animals like dirt in a factory, North America will be designated as the next סדום וגמורה (Soddom and Gommorah).  Animals must be treated with respect and treated well.  ANY ANIMAL THAT WAS RAISED IN BAD CONDITIONS - YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST SHOICHET - THE MEAT IS TREIF 100% לחתחילה and בדיעבד.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »
I'm going to coat my bullets in these  O0

Rabbi Antelman once made a plan for pork-coated bullets to be shot at the Muslims to add insult to injury that we not only kill them but deny their paradise (according to their beliefs)...  This would indeed be a powerful weapon.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 10:45:46 PM »
Yeah, but the one thing Muslims and Jews agree about is not eating pork, lol.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »

They just copied us, they don't necessarily agree.  Their crazed leader, who Maimonidies refers to as
"אותו המשוגה" (That crazy guy), used islam for political means.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 10:50:52 PM »

Plus we are not eating pork by putting it into bullets... We can get goyim to help us with that too.  For the Muslims it is forbidden to even TOUCH pig and messes up their chances at paradise although I'm not an expert on the subject of pigs.