Author Topic: Moshiah (Add on to what Judea was saying)  (Read 8812 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moshiah (Add on to what Judea was saying)
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »
Ovadia yosef says one thing one day, and another thing the next. He is not a fool. He cannot be trusted.

I remember when he saying saying he should give land, because to acheive peace, overrules everything.  The flaw in what he said was obvious. 

Some time later he said he was against giving land. And around that time, since he was made to look a fool, or leftist, he was angry. So he said the arabs are snakes.

He has also said that holocaust victims (largely ashkenazi) that were murdered, died for sins they committed in a previous lifetime.

And I did read that he is in favour of secret negotiations with arabs. But not public negotiations.   He is very bad.

Actually their is no contradiction.

ok genius, I didn't say there was a contradiction
I said
"The flaw in what he said was obvious.  "

If giving away land will produce peace, their is no problem - According to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, BUT since it doesn't then we dont give away land.

The flaw was that earlier, he not realise that it was not producing peace.

Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel link=topic=16681.msg187966#msg187966
Also I remember that the Rav cursed Sharon 1 month before, where all the media again made fun of him, but it came true. He said something like " he will fall (be be struck) and not get up".

He was an old man anyway, it is fairly easy to say he will fall. And others were also cursing him anyway.  That kabbalistic pulsa denura was put on him too.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 09:14:09 PM by q_q_ »