Author Topic: Urgent!  (Read 7102 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Urgent!
« on: February 17, 2008, 02:17:49 AM »
Unfortunately dear JTF-ers,dear brothers & sisters today (February 17th 2008) at 17:00 (european) -  05:00 PM (USA) current Kosovo PM and the former leader of the terrorist albanian KLA Hashim Tachi will declare unilateraly independence of Kosovo (correct term in serbian is Kosovo and Metohia,Metohia comes from the word methoh,methos which means Land of church).
Already since yesterday there are ongoing preparation of albanians for the great celebration throught Kosovo after PM Hashim Tachi declares independence.
Since the USA,Great Britain and France didn't succeed in pushing independence through the Security Council and UN they are going to accept unilateral declaration of this independence which is by far the greatest violation of the International Law since the establishment of the UN.
This is the saddest day for the Serbs and on this day USA have shown that they are no better then Nazi Germany and Hitler.
The following countries have said that they are going to accept the unilaterally declared independence of Kosovo and therefore the establishment of the new muslim country in the heart of Europe:
1 - USA
2 - Great Britain
3 - Germany
4 - France
5 - Italy
6 - Turkey
7 - Slovenia
8 - Croatia
9 - Switzerland
10 - Netherlands
11 - FYR Macedonia
12 - Austria
13 - Albania
14 - Belgium
15 - Sweden
16 - Finland
17 - Saudi Arabia
18 - Kuwait

the list goes on...and other countries members of EU as well as other muslim countries in the middle east.

Only Russia,China and some other counties (not much significant in the international political arena) are against the independence.

I hope that G-d of Abraham,Jacob,Isaac and Moshe will bring destruction to all of those who are doing this injustice and for the misery,suffering and pain they caused to the Serbs.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 02:44:24 AM by Lamed »
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Re: Urgent!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 02:35:04 AM »
Mr.Chaim new video on this issue is needed,please!
Thank you.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 02:39:18 AM »
Mr.Chaim new video on this issue is needed,please!
Thank you.

I think that they are now preoccupied with making election videos.
But more videos about this subject would be good!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 02:41:28 AM »
The Boer people oppose this vile creation of this evil new nation!

We support yu dear Serbia.

I agree, I think Chaim needs to make a video. It exposes the UN and liberal liars and also makes the viewer aware of the struglle of the brave Serbs

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 02:42:49 AM »
The Boer people oppose this vile creation of this evil new nation!

We support yu dear Serbia.

I agree, I think Chaim needs to make a video. It exposes the UN and liberal liars and also makes the viewer aware of the struglle of the brave Serbs

Thank You.

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
Kosovo has just declared independence!

As of this moment it remains to see how much countries are going to recognize this act of violence against International Law,from today International Law system doesn't exist anymore,what remains as of today is a politics of brute force led unfortunately by USA,UK,EU and others.
We have seen that USA (as a christian country & nation) has helped in creation another muslim country in Europe (Balkans) and the world.

If they (USA) have done,as christian nation,this to the Serbs it is a matter of day when they are going to do the same thing to Israel (by helping damned arabs to form their terrorist state in the heart of Israel and take the Holy City of Jerusalem).

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 10:51:27 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'(
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 10:58:15 AM »
13 - Albania
17 - Saudi Arabia
18 - Kuwait

Why am I not surprised at any of the above (also Turkey)?

I'm REALLY surprised that Macedonia would support this...this garbage. It's really hard for me not to lash out every single possible curse and swear word at these "things" we call humans...

How could the Europeans let this happen to themselves? How could they ENFORCE the most despicable, treacherous, illegal political act in recent European history with 16,000 soldiers and 2,000 police officers? These nazi albanians are nothing but disease-carrying rodents posing as human beings and should be treated as such. To quote one of them:

"I do not car if we lack electricity, food, or running water, as long as we get the state"

These dirty, vile, ugly, diseased rats are willing to SUFFER just to take something that isn't theirs. Why do we let them? When you find a wasp's nest or a beehive in your backyard, do you not destroy it to drive the bugs away? Do we not have insecticides on our food to keep the pests at bay? Do we not have exterminators, pest control, anti-mosquito sprays, mosquito nets, creams, roll-on applicators, and every device under the sun to get rid of these disgusting, annoying pests? Yes, we do. We have everything we need to get rid of our pests once and for all.

Do we? No, we don't. And this is the result.

The rapid downfall of Europe has begun.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »
I hope india does not recognize those muslim pigs >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
The most horrible thing is that EU-nations think Serbia is a nazi-state, with a führer Milosevic, and that the "poor"
albanians are the "Jews" or the "opressed".....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »
Now that Kosovo is an independent Muslim nazi state, I wonder what would happen
to the rest of Europe. This makes me very angry since I'm very anti-Muslim and anti-Albanian. Albanians are and will always remain the black sheep of Europe.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
I'm quite sure India wont recognize it. And as far I know, Macedonia has to do it cause they have to many albanians forcing them to do so. They have huge problems with Albanians in Macedonia and it's just a start, real problems will begin very soon.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 02:38:13 PM »
to the rest of Europe. This makes me very angry since I'm very anti-Muslim and anti-Albanian. Albanians are and will always remain the black sheep of Europe.

The rest of Europe is sending troops to make sure the muslims are safe from "Serbian nazis"...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »

The rest of Europe is sending troops to make sure the muslims are safe from "Serbian nazis"...

No hope left :(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »

No hope left :(
It is just a geo-strategic game.
EU and USA are considering Beograd and Moscow as bigger enemies as Tirana and mecca.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »
I'm going to the protest in Toronto next Saturday with my girlfriend. Hopefully many of us will show up.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 03:38:13 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

We must NEVER give up and accept this criminal act! The battle for Kosovo must continue no matter what.

Of course, we will do videos on this subject and will do everything we can to support the heroic Serb people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 03:41:20 PM »
Israel is not recognising this fake country 'Kosava'

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/955031.html

Hours after Kosovo declared itself an "independent and democratic state" on Sunday, sources in Jerusalem said Israel would not be among the first group of countries to recognize the new nation's sovereignty.

"In principle, Israel does not support unilateral processes like these," the sources told Army Radio.

Kosovo's declaration of independence prompted violent responses from Serbians both in their ethnic strongholds in Kosovo and in Belgrade.
 Advertisement

Kosovo's brash and historic bid to become an independent and democratic state was backed by the U.S. and key European allies but bitterly contested by Serbia and Russia.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:43:32 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 03:54:02 PM »
I also plan to speak about this at the beginning of Ask JTF this week.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

We must NEVER give up and accept this criminal act! The battle for Kosovo must continue no matter what.

Of course, we will do videos on this subject and will do everything we can to support the heroic Serb people.

Thank you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 08:57:34 PM »
I don't think you have to worry about that, all these nations will and are paying for this and many other blunders. It is easy to see what is happining, satan is gaining ground and we are losing ground. Slowly all the nations that God has made prosper are being subdued by the devil's dogs, and it is those nation's own fault. The few true hold outs I hope won't give in to the international presure. I truly believe these and like actions are the begining of satan's true total take over of the world..

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 03:05:18 AM »
i wish i could protest at the us embassy.  :-\

May G-D be with you, our Serbian brothers! One day, you shall have your glorious rightfull land back!

newman

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 03:12:00 AM »
It illustrates just how sick, immoral and evil the western nations have become!

They encourage and then recognise another muSSlim-nazi state in the world while forcing Israel to commit suicide. >:(

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 06:39:39 AM »
Its amazing how stupid the American policy makers are.  They think because the Albanians waive American flags, that they love the US.  Albanians are some of the shadiest people on the planet.  They're very good at playing the Muslim game of being your friend and dealing behind your back.  The Muslims of the Balkans worked with Saudi Arabia way before they got America to bomb Serbia.  Some of the worst Al Qaeda fighters, many from Chechnya and Saudi Arabia fought side by side with the Kosovars and Bosnians and many are still living in Bosnia and Kosovo!  In 1999, there were reports from the NYT that the Bosnians assissted Saudi Arabian killers in stalking the American bases for a possible attack.  There were reports that Osama Bin Laden has been to the Balkans and that they had to pull a potential currency with Bin Laden's face on it because the U.S found out and pressured them out of embarrassment! Pristina has been used as a main recruiting station for Al Qaeda to pull Muslims from Europe to fight in Iraq. Saudi Arabia has been very active in Bosnia and Kosovo, tearing down mosques that were too regional and European and replacing them with Wahabist Arabic style mosques.  The Muslim world sees this as a crucial entry point into Europe politically, economically and most importantly demographically.  They understand that they get more from playing nice to Western idiots and can win by throwing billions towards converting and invading other countries.  This is one more placement on thier chessboard for the worldwide expansion of Islam!!!!!

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »
Albanians in Kosovo will get nothing with this, they just don't know it yet. No chair in UN, ever! And we Serbs on the other hand will get a shitload of problems to deal with, as usuall. Once they get the picture, that they have achieved nothing, UCK and KLA will start to attack our people. What are we going to do then? I sure hope that Russia will bring troops to Serbia asap. I don't know if that is possible but that's my wish. This is like the Iraq invasion, a naive, rash, illegal decision by a doctrinaire US administration which can only see the world in terms of black and white and doesn't have
the brains to understand the implications of its actions. In an effort to secure a US Balkan base "Bondsteel" and get one over on Russia, Bush has established the principle that any ethnic group who want to secede from a sovereign state can. One thing I know for sure my friends, its a fact that American people are tired of this shameful goverment.