Author Topic: Do NOT vote for Obama because...  (Read 663 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Do NOT vote for Obama because...
« on: February 18, 2008, 07:27:12 AM »
I urge Armenian-Americans to boycott and NOT vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, he's a lying [censored] just like Clitton and Bush. Bush is a lying schmuck but at least he's not killing our allies though he continues to support muslims everywhere. You may be tempted to vote for that muslim because he says he's going to recognize the Armenian Genocide of 1915 but he's lying. WHY WOULD HE GO AGAINST HIS MUSLIM BROTHERS? Never ever trust a muslim, whatever they say is a lie. Voting for a democrat will result in another European non-muslim country being bombed, these Jewish guys are telling the truth listen to them cuz they know muslims better than anybody.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Do NOT vote for Obama because...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 07:35:13 AM »
I urge Armenian-Americans to boycott and NOT vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, he's a lying [censored] just like Clitton and Bush. Bush is a lying schmuck but at least he's not killing our allies though he continues to support muslims everywhere. You may be tempted to vote for that muslim because he says he's going to recognize the Armenian Genocide of 1915 but he's lying. WHY WOULD HE GO AGAINST HIS MUSLIM BROTHERS? Never ever trust a muslim, whatever they say is a lie. Voting for a democrat will result in another European non-muslim country being bombed, these Jewish guys are telling the truth listen to them cuz they know muslims better than anybody.
Your preaching to the choir here. Bush is past tense we need to look ahead. As evil as Bush was in certain departments this next set of jokers will make him look good by comparison. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
Re: Do NOT vote for Obama because...
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 10:29:02 AM »
Your preaching to the choir here. Bush is past tense we need to look ahead. As evil as Bush was in certain departments this next set of jokers will make him look good by comparison. 

Bush was the best choice at the time ;)

And Clinton,Mcpain and obama Hussain obama would be much much much worser then Bush! Bush is good if you compare him to Hussain obama! >:(

Whatever you do, dont vote for Hussain barrack terrorist obama! :P :D
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!