Is No Fault Divorce laws immoral and evil

Yes
3 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
I don't Know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Are no fault divorce laws immoral and evil?  (Read 3778 times)

adam613

Are no fault divorce laws immoral and evil?
« on: December 14, 2006, 09:31:10 PM »
Question of the day. Before the no fault divorce laws you did have some men who were not good husbands and weren't around and didn't divorce their wife. Benjamin Franklin despite the much good he did wasn't the best husband once his first son passed away due to disease and was never around for his wife and his wife was very unhappy about this. (Franklin was one of the more Liberal founders but today he would be a right wing extremist of course.)

Although they did allow divorce after hearing (I would assume) from all sides. Although being 33, I don't really know what happened before no fault divorce. But having a 50% divorce rate is obviosly really bad and is harming children, is harming fahters, and also in the end are harming mothers as some women who are brainwashed into getting divorced later on have regrets. SO could we hear some comments on this since I am only 33 but certainlly the system before no fault divorce as imperfect as it may have been had to be better then the current system which g-d forbid could end g-d up destroying this country as children need fathers and mothers and have serious social problems growing up without a father.

Also, I do know 2 out of every 3 divorces are initiated by women and to get child support and alimony for "no fault" from the father to me is stealing. American men today are no different then infidels in Muslim countries in which Muslims can steal from the infidels. In America it is OK for women to steal from men.   

adam613

Re: Are no fault divorce laws immoral and evil?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 08:35:35 PM »
I wanted to add to this that since I did mention women being men that weren't really availalbe or were not good husbands there are also plenty also of men married to women that were impossible but were forced to remain in the lousy marriage because of the children.  ALso it does seem some men were stuck with lousy women even past when children were grown. Why that was I don't actualy know. It could be they had to be alimony that they couldn't afford or it could be no fault divorce prevented men from divorcing or divorce was so stigmitized that men wouldn't normally divorce even when the situation was pretty bad. Just continue the thoughts on this thread.

The Jewish Bible says no where be concerned about THE WOMAN. It says be concerned about the orphan and widow. Also not to mistreat a women who had to be sold to marriage because her father was very poor. Those are the only women that really are oppressed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Are no fault divorce laws immoral and evil?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 03:07:39 PM »
Yes.