Author Topic: Youtube  (Read 5352 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Youtube
« on: August 29, 2006, 07:58:41 PM »
I just saw today that voice of Judea broadcasts their web casts on youtube.com. I'm curious as to whether or not this is something that Chaim and the JTF webmaster might consider uploading the video broadcasts on youtube. It would give someone like me, who doesn't have cable TV access, to see the video broadcast, and can attract a more nationwide and hopefully international audience as well. Since I already asked my question for the next "Ask JTF" broadcast, I'll just post it here for now. I'm also curious to know if Chaim and JTF are allied with each other. The messages and opinions are almost identical to Chaim's broadcasts. Something good to ask about in future "Ask JTF" forums.

Daniel

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Youtube
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 08:55:20 PM »
I'd be interested as well.

- as long as YouTube doesn't ban it because it's not "politically correct"
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »
Chaim is the National Chairman of the JTF.

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 06:40:05 AM »
lately i have been producing the voice of judea. i am helping out in the meantime while the original equiptment gets repaired.  i do all my editing with my macintosh and overall its pretty easy.  the only problem is that so much quality is lost.  however, the more i play with the settings the better its coming out.  i have to convert the original file to get it into imovie then i have to convert it again to get into a playable format for youtube then youtube converts it to their own format. 

so, if you do decide to go ahead with youtube, apply for the directors account. it allows you to upload videos that are larger then a 100 mbs and longer then 10 mins. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 06:48:12 AM »
I'd be interested as well.

- as long as YouTube doesn't ban it because it's not "politically correct"

If YouTube doesn't ban the "Voice of Judea" broadcasts, they probably wouldn't broadcast the JTF broadcasts either. The only factor I can see YouTube objecting to is the racial epithets and the name calling often used by Chaim and sometimes even David.

But it would be great if this could be broadcast.

Daniel

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 09:22:25 AM »
They probably wont ban it they'll probably just flag it as controversial
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »
this would be great, I live in the UK so I have no chance to see JTF, but have followed the website for years

rebel

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 01:28:06 PM »
lately i have been producing the voice of judea. i am helping out in the meantime while the original equiptment gets repaired.  i do all my editing with my macintosh and overall its pretty easy.  the only problem is that so much quality is lost.  however, the more i play with the settings the better its coming out.  i have to convert the original file to get it into imovie then i have to convert it again to get into a playable format for youtube then youtube converts it to their own format. 

so, if you do decide to go ahead with youtube, apply for the directors account. it allows you to upload videos that are larger then a 100 mbs and longer then 10 mins. 

Wow man... I just started watching one of them and that's cool. I would recommend giving him a microphone, tho. It's a little tough to hear him in some parts.

Good stuff. I used Firefox and the VideoDownloader plugin and grabbed the English one and saved it locally.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 04:41:18 AM »
we just got some new equiptment and software.  the shows should start getting better now.