Author Topic: hello  (Read 58852 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: hello
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 05:00:12 AM »

Allah and G-d are one and the same.

Islam is the false evil lie, you can't even understand your own tongue  :::D :::D :::D

yea, I was born and raised in the US.  My Arabic is practially non existant.

All muslim Arabs must read the koran in Arabic  so why can't you, simple because you are a lier

maybe because Im not really a strict muslim?  You know those actually exist.  Similar to Jews who drive on saturday, and the ones who eat cheeseburgers.

Haha you can't even do that right, you are lying really you should get your story straight, tell me whats it like to be a son of a  pig? How many are in your litter?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 05:01:01 AM »
Aasalaamu Aleikum
my name is Abdul-Azim.  I am an Arab Muslim living in America. 

That's because your entire race, religion and culture is utterly pathetic. How useless are you stinking animals? You can't create anything decent in your own countries so you have to crawl to the 'infidel' west that you hate so much!

You animals are a sad joke!

You don't live in the west/US do you?  if you do, that would just make you a hypocrate.

I'm an Australian and I live in my OWN country because MY people are capable of building a nation fit to live in.
...............Unlike yours who are filthy, foul-smelling, third world, 7th century, ignorant peasants.

My girlfriend thinks I smell quite nice, thank you. :)

Why she finds camel smell attractive  :o

I guess Jews like the camel smell.

She is not a Jew she would be one of your virus loving whores.

not many arabs have the last name "Rosenkranz"

Hahah you pull that out the phonebook  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 05:01:16 AM »

Islam is the false evil lie, you can't even understand your own tongue  :::D :::D :::D

All muslim Arabs must read the koran in Arabic  so why can't you, simple because you are a lier

maybe because Im not really a strict muslim?  You know those actually exist.  Similar to Jews who drive on saturday, and the ones who eat cheeseburgers.

Then you are simply muslim by name, what is the point....HOW CAN YOU EVEN DEFEND MUSLIMS WHEN YOU AREN'T ONE!

alot of you still want me dead, even if i am just one "by name"

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 05:01:48 AM »

Then you are simply muslim by name, what is the point....HOW CAN YOU EVEN DEFEND MUSLIMS WHEN YOU AREN'T ONE!

We don't defend Mullahs here.........

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 05:01:59 AM »

It isn't just all muslim arabs, it is all muslims...that includes the vast masses of asians too who have to learn it.

Though, i can read the Quran in arabic but do not know arabic fluently...not the true arabic, just dialect.

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 05:02:17 AM »
Aasalaamu Aleikum
my name is Abdul-Azim.  I am an Arab Muslim living in America. 

That's because your entire race, religion and culture is utterly pathetic. How useless are you stinking animals? You can't create anything decent in your own countries so you have to crawl to the 'infidel' west that you hate so much!

You animals are a sad joke!

You don't live in the west/US do you?  if you do, that would just make you a hypocrate.

I'm an Australian and I live in my OWN country because MY people are capable of building a nation fit to live in.
...............Unlike yours who are filthy, foul-smelling, third world, 7th century, ignorant peasants.

My girlfriend thinks I smell quite nice, thank you. :)

Why she finds camel smell attractive  :o

I guess Jews like the camel smell.

She is not a Jew she would be one of your virus loving whores.

not many arabs have the last name "Rosenkranz"

Hahah you pull that out the phonebook  :::D :::D :::D

nah, I have pictures of me with her and such, but I don't think I will post them at this time.

newman

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2008, 05:02:31 AM »

They are not.

allah is a pagan demon you idiots were fooled into worshiping by a phsycopath called mohammerhead.

I guess Abraham followed a pagan demon then.

No.

Abraham worshiped the G-d of Israel. It was his b@stard retarded son Ishmael who spawned the curse on humanity know as arabs. One of them created a pagan moongod called allah. The pedophile, rapist Mo' fooled idiot arabs into thinking he was 'the' G-d.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2008, 05:02:47 AM »

Skinned and boiled in oil, hell yes

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 05:03:21 AM »
O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for rulers/patrons ; they are protectors of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a ruler/patron, then surely he is one of them; surely God does not guide the unjust people. [Qur'an 5:51]

so you tell me you believe we have the same god?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2008, 05:03:48 AM »

you know, there is a tendency for people to become that which they hate.  You are on your way to becoming that yourself.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2008, 05:04:08 AM »

I don't want you dead. I think you are going to get no where by this topic though.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2008, 05:05:04 AM »

It isn't just all muslim arabs, it is all muslims...that includes the vast masses of asians too who have to learn it.

Though, i can read the Quran in arabic but do not know arabic fluently...not the true arabic, just dialect.

Sarah stop defending the fake mullah  ::) Its a little old darling.

He claimed Arab Muslim status he is a lier i pointed that out to you before. Its because we know mullahs and know then they are posing and lying to us.

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2008, 05:05:42 AM »
O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for rulers/patrons ; they are protectors of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a ruler/patron, then surely he is one of them; surely G-d does not guide the unjust people. [Qur'an 5:51]

so you tell me you believe we have the same G-d?

yes, G-d of "Abraham", "Isaac", "Ishmael" and "Jacob"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06:15 AM »

He claimed Arab Muslim status he is a lier i pointed that out to you before. Its because we know mullahs and know then they are posing and lying to us.

He could very well be an Arab-American.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06:42 AM »

nah, I have pictures of me with her and such, but I don't think I will post them at this time.

Why not humour us 8;) ::) Lets see the Hog you have

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06:56 AM »

They are not.

allah is a pagan demon you idiots were fooled into worshiping by a phsycopath called mohammerhead.

No.

Abraham worshiped the G-d of Israel. It was his b@stard retarded son Ishmael who spawned the curse on humanity know as arabs. One of them created a pagan moongod called allah. The pedophile, rapist Mo' fooled idiot arabs into thinking he was 'the' G-d.

Bastard son whom G-d made into a great nation.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2008, 05:08:12 AM »

He could very well be an Arab-American.

So what ??? he is arab and mullah so he reckons, still needs to be removed off the face of the earth.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2008, 05:08:26 AM »

you know, there is a tendency for people to become that which they hate.  You are on your way to becoming that yourself.

Let's hope that God lets you become a Christian or a Jew then.

I will resist to become a muslim, as I will not follow a book of a pagan warlord that has preached hate all the time.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2008, 05:09:51 AM »

They are not.

No.

awwwwwwww not really friendly like now, but you are meant to be peace loving, I aint feeling the love here  :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2008, 05:11:09 AM »

They are not.

No.

awwwwwwww not really friendly like now, but you are meant to be peace loving, I aint feeling the love here  :::D
Oh My, Skippy!  :o

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:02 AM »
O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for rulers/patrons ; they are protectors of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a ruler/patron, then surely he is one of them; surely G-d does not guide the unjust people. [Qur'an 5:51]

so you tell me you believe we have the same G-d?

yes, G-d of "Abraham", "Isaac", "Ishmael" and "Jacob"

Without mohammed or koran, we indeed believe in some similar god.

Your belief has been falsified by a false prophet, and his false book.

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:22 AM »

Why not humour us 8;) ::) Lets see the Hog you have

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:14:55 AM by Abdul-Azim »

newman

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:51 AM »

They are not.

No.

Numerous nation (like rats & cockroaches breeding out of control) but 'great'?? HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA :::D :::D :::D

All the arab nations are third world stinkholes. The only modern features are due to Judaic/christian, western technology.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2008, 05:13:24 AM »
this is a religious forum.

REMOVE that picture.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2008, 05:13:42 AM »

What mullah :::D, well anytime I feel like having my bits cut off and pimped out on the street I would be looking up Dial-a-allah-camel should I  :::D