Author Topic: Message to Shlomo  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Message to Shlomo
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
Dear Shlomo:  I am not a kid.  I am over 30 years old and don't have to take that kind of gargage from a person like you.  I'm just trying to lighten the dark mood of the forum sometimes and if you have a problem with that, why don't you ask Chaim what he thinks of me?  No one else is complaining what I wrote except you.  I'm tired of getting blasted from you and others saying that I keep bringing up the same topics while Yakov keeps doing it.  As a Jew, I never read the bible because I'm Jewish and I don't believe the stuff in it.  I read the tulmud and torah only.  Don't critazie me because you don't know me at all.  Act like a man and don't treat me or anyone else here as a kid.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Message to Shlomo
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 02:07:05 PM »
I would agree with Shlomo, you cant promote the type of thing that you did (I just went back on some of your posts and saw).

And what do you mean you never read the Bible? But Talmud and Torah you do? The Bible is another name for the Torah or Tannach.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 02:13:52 PM »
I would agree with Shlomo, you cant promote the type of thing that you did (I just went back on some of your posts and saw).

And what do you mean you never read the Bible? But Talmud and Torah you do? The Bible is another name for the Torah or Tannach.
I think he though Shlomo meant the Goyishe "bible"...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »
I don't know which version of the bible Shlomo meant, but to call me a pervert is crossing the line and making it personal.  I disagree with some members of the forum, but I never called anyone anything.  I get insulted here by people who complain that I bring up the same topics again and again.  But, I had the nerve to complain that Yackov does it and Shlomo insults me for it.  I thought this was an forum that we can express our opinons freely and not get insulted for them.  I want an apology from Shlomo(not that I'll get one) for calling me a prevert.  I don't just talk about the S.I. swimsuit issue, I talk about other issues here lately(like the election) and I don't get credit for that.  Just these "preverted" ones.  I'm very angry about this.  If I didn't already posted a question on the next "Ask JTF" show, I would complain to Chaim about this incident.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 11:16:28 PM »
Shlomo doesn't like that you continue to bring up inappropriate topics.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 12:07:12 PM »
I don't do it all the time.  Shlomo should know that.  I still shouldnt be called a pervert for it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »
I'm surprised that Shlomo hasn't responded to what I wrote blasting him.  I guess he can dish it out but can't take it.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 12:51:50 PM »
I'm surprised that Shlomo hasn't responded to what I wrote blasting him.  I guess he can dish it out but can't take it.

Is that what we are here for? To "blast" others we disagree with? Or are we here to help save America and Israel.

This childish infighting while knives are at our throats needs to stop. It is insanity.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 12:56:50 PM »

What is the bible? I keep on hearing about this book on JTF.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »
Shlomo is just trying to do the right thing. It is a religious Conservative based forum after all. Possibly he didn't want to get into it deeper with you. Why push the issue.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 01:00:34 PM »

Bible is Tannach in English.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »
Dear Shlomo:  I am not a kid.  I am over 30 years old and don't have to take that kind of gargage from a person like you.  I'm just trying to lighten the dark mood of the forum sometimes and if you have a problem with that, why don't you ask Chaim what he thinks of me?  No one else is complaining what I wrote except you.  I'm tired of getting blasted from you and others saying that I keep bringing up the same topics while Yakov keeps doing it.  As a Jew, I never read the bible because I'm Jewish and I don't believe the stuff in it.  I read the tulmud and torah only.  Don't critazie me because you don't know me at all.  Act like a man and don't treat me or anyone else here as a kid.

On a serious note Shlomo is one of our best members and I doubt that he meant any harm. The reason why he hasn't replied is either because he is busy or he finds the concept of starting a thread that is challenging him in this way a bit childish.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »

Bible is Tannach in English.

I know that my dear Tsvi - it was meant to be a funny post  :-\

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 01:03:39 PM »
Joe, please cooperate with Shlomo. Shlomo is only trying to do what is best for the Jewish people and the forum.

You are not a kid, you are an adult and we do respect you here. So forget about this and let's cooperate.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 03:14:32 PM »
Well, Chaim, I try to get along with everyone. But when somone calls me a pervert is crossing the line.  I understand if I started a post that might be innaportate then Shlomo complains to that point or anyone else is fine with me.  To result in name calling is just not apporate.  It's just how I feel about name calling.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 03:23:55 PM »
Perhaps the topic wasnt appropriate, however I have spoken to Joe both on and off the forum and he has never said or done anything inappropriate or out of line, he is NOT a pervert. 
Joe you know that you are a decent person, so do many of us here, Im sure you want to move on from this now :)