Author Topic: Bill just passed forces homosexuality in school  (Read 9246 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Bill just passed forces homosexuality in school
« on: August 29, 2006, 09:23:38 PM »
Sick... California is a sick place...

Gov. Arnold tosses school moral codes
Bill forces condoning of homosexuality, critics say 'the gates of hell are prevailing'
Posted: August 29, 2006

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51732

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has tossed out all sexual moral conduct codes at colleges, private and Christian schools, daycare centers and other facilities throughout his state, if the institutions have any students who get state assistance.

The governor yesterday signed a bill that would require all businesses and groups receiving state funding -- even if it's a state grant for a student -- to condone homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality.

There is no exception for faith-based organizations or business owners with sincerely held religious convictions, critics note.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Bill just passed forces homosexuality in school
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 09:38:14 PM »
Pray hard for the earthquakes!!!!! ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 11:01:48 PM »
Sick... California is a sick place...

I bet you've got you flight booked for L.A. already dont you? come on admit it...

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 11:12:33 PM »
A bill forcing these institutions to "condone" homosexuality or a bill that prohibits discrimination against homosexuality? There is a difference between the two.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 11:14:36 PM »
Very good point. Which does the bill do? I bet the Bill prohibits the discrimination of Homosexuality... correct me if I am wrong

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 12:27:50 AM »
The Bill enacts the following:

-All students are forbidden to purchase notebooks, paper, pens, or pencils...henceforth they must purchase KY Jelly, Anal-Eze, black leather clothes, & ball gags, and bring them to class each day.

-Students are immediately forbidden to raise their hand and say "HERE" in response to roll call...now they must answer either "GAY", "BI", "LES", or "TRANS" when their names are called.

-Mandatory assemblies will be called for such subjects as:

"THE WHITE BREEDERS--DESTROYERS OF OUR PLANETARY PRIDE"

"LATINA-CHICANA-LESBIANA-LUNCHBOX"

"THE FILMS OF TOM 'CRUISE'"

"YOUR PARENTS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED"

"HEATHER HAS THREE "IT-SHES"

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 02:25:28 PM »
The Bill enacts the following:

-All students are forbidden to purchase notebooks, paper, pens, or pencils...henceforth they must purchase KY Jelly, Anal-Eze, black leather clothes, & ball gags, and bring them to class each day.

-Students are immediately forbidden to raise their hand and say "HERE" in response to roll call...now they must answer either "GAY", "BI", "LES", or "TRANS" when their names are called.

-Mandatory assemblies will be called for such subjects as:

"THE WHITE BREEDERS--DESTROYERS OF OUR PLANETARY PRIDE"

"LATINA-CHICANA-LESBIANA-LUNCHBOX"

"THE FILMS OF TOM 'CRUISE'"

"YOUR PARENTS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED"

"HEATHER HAS THREE "IT-SHES"

you sound like a real authority on the subject

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 07:03:44 PM »
I suspect that radical feminists and 'minorities' are behind this filth as part of their campaign to eradicate the white male.

It wouldn't surprise me if the next bill to be passed is one declaring intra-racial couples to be illegal, forcing white women to date blacks and beaners.

The problem here is the radical lesbian feminists.  Feminism is a curse from G-d, and all other social evils procede from giving white women too much power and influence.

The L-rd shall pronounce a curse upon all who are seduced by the white woman in this fashion.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 12:42:53 AM »
JEWISHRON says, "...you sound like a real authority on the subject"

MassuhDGoodName is my name
Bullwhuppin' nigras is mah' fame!
Know all  'bout the negros and the humans 'dat 'dey roast,
Of all the world Authorities Ah'm the FOREMOST!

Maybe you's a sissy, maybe you ain't
Maybe munch some carpet at the dark end of the street!
Trans, Bi, Gay, or Straight,
A HOMO IS A THING THAT I EXCORIATE!

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 08:12:26 PM »
I love california, I'm sick of NY/NJ.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 08:38:01 PM »

YOUR GAY AND SO IS YOUR Rap... now get off line and go take it in the pooper like you always do

El Cabong!

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 10:57:05 PM »

YOUR GAY AND SO IS YOUR Rap... now get off line and go take it in the pooper like you always do

You said yesterday we were all fools and you were leaving this forum. Why are you back and posting then? Look at your post and see what hypocrite you are.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 11:11:23 PM »
you sound gay to el cabong... i bet you have your plane tickets all set for california... it is o.k. to admit it and finally come out of the closet. be free and start dancing to the village people.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 11:16:55 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but the L-rd hates sins not sinners, so it's okay to sometimes have homosexual feelings (I sometimes do), but to act out on them is a filthy thing.

Also, please be consistent and agree that lesbians (even attractive ones) are at least as bad as dirty homos poking each other in public toilets ....

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 12:43:09 PM »
gays are a fact of life. get use to it because they arent going anywhere... and if you dont get use to it you are creating a life of anger and misery for yourselves in that you cant accept thewse facts and continue to spin your tires in the  mud about it

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 01:19:59 PM »
gays are a fact of life. get use to it because they arent going anywhere... and if you don't get use to it you are creating a life of anger and misery for yourselves in that you cant accept thewse facts and continue to spin your tires in the  mud about it

You know what, mrNOTSOniceguy? I looked at all your posts... all 9 of them... and every last one of them is just a giant cluster of defensive non-sense. Are you going to tell us what to do all day or are you going to post something that's informative and helpful to the forum?

#2... Get used to it?? Oh ya... WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?? Ya... why don't we get used to all the incest and rape too... better yet... let's just get used to the islamic threats on our lives... I mean, we'd just be creating a "life of anger and misery for ourselves" if we stood up to all these evils. We should just "accept thewse facts"... why would we continue to "spin our tired in the mud"?...

OH YA!!! Because the Torah tells us differently! I take it you aren't religious? You might like to live in filth and accept filth and appease filth... but I'd rather try to clean it up. If more people had your attitude, we'd all live like the tribes in Africa.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 02:03:28 PM »
It is jews like you that cause anti-semitism... i am jewish and i cant tolerate or stand your self righteous torah spewing rhetoric. the filth in this world is people like your self who are intolerant of others. sham on you may god punish you. I am very religious however i am not a jewish fundamentalist like most the peopl in here seem to be.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 02:05:55 PM by mrniceguy »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »
It is jews like you that cause anti-semitism... i am jewish and i cant tolerate or stand your self righteous torah spewing rhetoric. the filth in this world is people like your self who are intolerant of others. sham on you may god punish you. I am very religious however i am not a jewish fundamentalist like most the peopl in here seem to be.

"Sham"... lol

Ok, so the people who actually believe in the Bible caused anti-semitism because you said so. What kind of blanket statement of personal opinion is that garbage? If you want to debate, you are going to have to use facts instead of opinions.

It was the liberal left-wing thinking like yours that caused anti-semitism. Have you ever even listened to the programs? This is described in great detail over and over again in simplistic terms that even YOU could understand.

When the Jewish people obeyed G-d, things went well for the Jews. The further away they got from Torah, the worse the hatred and problems - and this phenomenon is actually described in the Torah. When G-d gave the Torah, he said it was a blessing and a curse... a blessing if we follow it and a curse if we do not.

You can claim all the non-sense you want and hypocritically call us arrogant and self-righteous but it still doesn't save you from being a moron. You are about as religious as a muslim is peaceful. Also, learn to spell.