Save Western Civilization > Save America

Bill just passed forces homosexuality in school

(1/4) > >>

Shlomo:
Sick... California is a sick place...
Gov. Arnold tosses school moral codes
Bill forces condoning of homosexuality, critics say 'the gates of hell are prevailing'
Posted: August 29, 2006

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51732

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has tossed out all sexual moral conduct codes at colleges, private and Christian schools, daycare centers and other facilities throughout his state, if the institutions have any students who get state assistance.

The governor yesterday signed a bill that would require all businesses and groups receiving state funding -- even if it's a state grant for a student -- to condone homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality.

There is no exception for faith-based organizations or business owners with sincerely held religious convictions, critics note.

genteelgentile:
Pray hard for the earthquakes!!!!! ;D

jewishron:

--- Quote from: jeffguy on August 29, 2006, 09:23:38 PM ---Sick... California is a sick place...

I bet you've got you flight booked for L.A. already dont you? come on admit it...
--- End quote ---

Daniel:
A bill forcing these institutions to "condone" homosexuality or a bill that prohibits discrimination against homosexuality? There is a difference between the two.

jewishron:
Very good point. Which does the bill do? I bet the Bill prohibits the discrimination of Homosexuality... correct me if I am wrong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version