Author Topic: This is madona worshiping obama  (Read 9265 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: This is madona worshiping obama
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 07:00:14 AM »
yep ! http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/article786188.ece and there is a rumour she had a fling w/ 2pac too. http://www.dotspotter.com/photos/440269_Madonna_Tupac_Affair_Madonna_Like_An_Icon_Book_Claims...Madonna has had a fetish with big black sausages.
You are a pervert.

The words are not decent Erika - I would never say it this way, but it is a fact: Madonna is an evil immoral person. She is garbage. >:(
Madonna is married and has been married (to a white man) FOR YEARS. She dated Rodman toward the end of her wild days. The late 80's ...early 90's. It's not only wrong to say what you said, it's gross and racist also. The funny thing about preference is that people get to choose who they want to be involved with. That shouldn't be a concern to you. She's NOT an evil or immoral person because she dated a black man in her life. But you are a pervert. An intelligent person wouldn't have let anything like that slip through their fingers (as they typed).
How can you defend Madonna?
She made money by using her body/sexuality to stir up controversy - at every turn in her career.
You are the Mother of young women...was her message good?
I agree with KellyMaureen - she should keep her newly sainted self in Great Britian and leave us alone.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2008, 07:11:01 AM »
yep ! http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/article786188.ece and there is a rumour she had a fling w/ 2pac too. http://www.dotspotter.com/photos/440269_Madonna_Tupac_Affair_Madonna_Like_An_Icon_Book_Claims...Madonna has had a fetish with big black sausages.
You are a pervert.

The words are not decent Erika - I would never say it this way, but it is a fact: Madonna is an evil immoral person. She is garbage. >:(
Madonna is married and has been married (to a white man) FOR YEARS. She dated Rodman toward the end of her wild days. The late 80's ...early 90's. It's not only wrong to say what you said, it's gross and racist also. The funny thing about preference is that people get to choose who they want to be involved with. That shouldn't be a concern to you. She's NOT an evil or immoral person because she dated a black man in her life. But you are a pervert. An intelligent person wouldn't have let anything like that slip through their fingers (as they typed).
How can you defend Madonna?
She made money by using her body/sexuality to stir up controversy - at every turn in her career.
I agree with KellyMaureen - she should keep her newly sainted self in Great Britian and leave us alone.

First of all, I was a child when Madonna was involved in all of that craziness. I never looked up to her... I actually loved Cindi Lauper. My children weren't even born when Madonna was expressing her sexuality and all of that mess...wait... my older teens were actually 1 or 2 when she started to slow down. At any rate.. her music isn't what they're interested in. It's not their taste.

And NO, her message WASN'T good, which is why I never followed her example!

However, I'm not going to call her a whore just because when I was a kid she was wearing cones for bras and wore platinum blonde hair trying to pass for Marilyn Monroe.  I think she's a great woman now who has opened her eyes and started to live for her own children and staying faithful to her husband. Sorry if that upsets you.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »
Madonna has done more damage to society then just expose people to her weird costumes.
She promoted promiscuity in many forms and fashions.
She sent the message anything goes in a time when HIV was little understood and for the most part a deadly disease.
Promoting things like teen pregnancy.  
For most young woman and their families - a teen pregnancy is devastating.  Or am I wrong?  :o
Funny - now that she has made her millions and has children of her own - it's not such exceptable behavior to her anymore.
I'm not upset by your attitude.  I was just questioning it.
You can choose to put anyone you want up on a pedestal.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »
She can burn in hell, together with obama
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »
Madonna has done more damage to society then just expose people to her weird costumes.
She promoted promiscuity in many forms and fashions.
She sent the message anything goes in a time when HIV was little understood and for the most part a deadly disease.
Promoting things like teen pregnancy.  
For most young woman and their families - a teen pregnancy is devastating.  Or am I wrong?  :o
Funny - now that she has made her millions and has children of her own - it's not such exceptable behavior to her anymore.
I'm not upset by your attitude.  I was just questioning it.
You can choose to put anyone you want up on a pedestal.
I think you missed the entire message, bullcat. I am not supporting her past, I'm supporting her present. After her first daughter was born, she calmed down those caberet performances she use to put on. She's actually fallen off a lot...and this is coming from someone who has never been a fan of her's EVER.

If you're comfortable judging someone by their past and not seeing that she's changed and is not the party girl she use to be, I can't tell  you how to feel. But I can SURELY tell you that I'm not putting her on a pedestal by saying that she's not a bad woman nowadays. That's all. And you asked me about how I felt as if I expose my kids to her music from the past when in all actuality, I don't. I doubt that they even know who she is. I'm sure though that they would (just like ANY child born in the 90's) think that she dressed weird and would call her a whore because of the way she acted back then. Fortunately they have no idea who she is.

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
She can burn in hell, together with obama
Yeah, that would solve ALL of the world's problem. "Death to Madonna!"...forget all of the actual criminals who do things to muck up society.  ::)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2008, 06:59:57 PM »
It will help a lot if we get rid of those pop-stars.
They are actively working to destroy us.

So no mercy with them.

Death to Madonna!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »
It will help a lot if get rid of those pop-stars.

So no mercy with them.

Death to Madonna!!
They are actually destroying themselves, Ambiorix (those who are acting like idiots).

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »

So no mercy with them.

Death to Madonna!!
They are actually destroying themselves, Ambiorix (those who are acting like idiots).
And influencing our youth to do the same, and destroy our nations, and the future of humanity.

I hope they burn in hell.

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »

So no mercy with them.

Death to Madonna!!
And influencing our youth to do the same, and destroy our nations, and the future of humanity.

I hope they burn in hell.
Is that your only way out of a conversation? To wish people death? Trust me, Madonna isn't destroying anyone's nation... Amy Winehouse is destroying her life but everyone looking at her is seeing someone who needs to be put into a padded cell and given intense therapy. Brittney Spears is ALSO spiralling downward but instead of people looking at her and being inspired to ACT like her, a lot of teens are feeling pity for her and tsk'ing everytime she's on TV.

Just Erica

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2008, 07:12:19 PM »
Not me - Apostle Paul said, that the behavior of someone, concerning the moral law [basically the ten commandments] shows if G-d has choosen him or doomed.

Again, I suggest you to read the letter to the Romans of Paul.

1 Romans 18 - 32 is good to start.

Her newest videos on youtube speak a clear language. There is no doubt.

Also I am shure, that she is a bad mother. We say here in my country "Raven-mother". Her children will be  with a great change mentally distorted, like her himself. 

So you're basically saying that you've never done anything wrong in your life and that you're going STRAIGHT to heaven, right? The ONLY perfect person is Jesus, himself. I'm not perfect, and neither are you. Standing in judgement of people when you have no evidence that they're a certain way.

I also wanted to add that I watched the video... I actually thought it was a recent video... the Original poster of this thread dug up this video, "Like a Prayer" which was released in 1989...for what? If there was a recent video where she's exposing herself or being overly sexy.

This thread is officially pointless.... ::)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 07:40:54 PM by Just Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2008, 07:22:46 PM »
Erica - Did I bring your children into the conversation in any way?  :D

Madonna sold herself to make her millions...
I guess you're right, in today's world, that makes you a great woman.

Madonna - Erica - knew exactly what she was doing.  She made no mistakes.  No one here is perfect...but hopefully most try to act with integrity.  
She can afford to play the 'saint' now.
If she needed money...it probably would be back to business as usual.  ::)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »
Europe's history has plenty of examples of the very best art and music ever produced.
This pop-stars are in no way part of that tradition.
They are a bad example, even in a "moderate", non-destructive form of lifestyle.

I have no radio, because even the classical music stations are playing third world music, and jazz more than our own
magnificient treasure of classical music.

TV is too much wast of time as well.

Media are destroying religion, the spirit of the nations here, the community-feeling, the traditions.

So yes, these popstars are absolutely harmful for the nations. This deculturalisation has destroyed the European morals more since 50 years than all the wars of the past 500 years combined.

For me, there is no question about the role of the media.
It is mostly evil.
Period.

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »

Madonna - Erica - knew exactly what she was doing.  She made no mistakes.  No one here is perfect...but hopefully most try to act with integrity.  

Actually, bullcat, you did bring up my kids...

"How can you defend Madonna?
I agree with KellyMaureen - she should keep her newly sainted self in Great Britian and leave us alone."

And another thing I didnt' boast about her making money doing what she did, I actually sided with you saying that her life wasn't something I would duplicated or that my children would duplicate. I TOLD you I'm not a Madonna fan. However I see from THE PRESENT TIME that she's trying to live life with some sense of integrity because she didn't have any from what I saw of her in the 80's.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »

Actually, bullcat, you did bring up my kids...

"How can you defend Madonna?
I agree with KellyMaureen - she should keep her newly sainted self in Great Britian and leave us alone."

And another thing I didnt' boast about her making money doing what she did, I actually sided with you saying that her life wasn't something I would duplicated or that my children would duplicate. I TOLD you I'm not a Madonna fan. However I see from THE PRESENT TIME that she's trying to live life with some sense of integrity because she didn't have any from what I saw of her in the 80's.

I'm sorry.  I did bring up your being the Mother of young women.