Author Topic: ANOTHER CANCEROUS ISLAMIC VICTORY  (Read 5342 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
ANOTHER CANCEROUS ISLAMIC VICTORY
« on: February 17, 2008, 04:20:28 PM »
Whoever fought against Serbs to protect Muslim excrement of Kosovo I wish they die of rectal cancer and aids. THIS day will be remembered as one of the greatest tragedies of human history, mud slimes won this time but I URGE Serb people not to give up, KILL THE FKIN RAGHEADS AND TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY. I URGE Israel never to recognize nazi scumbags of Kosovo, fk every European country who took part in this great injustice against Serb people. SERBS ARE MY HEROES LONG LIVE SERBIA. MILOSEVIC IS MY HERO.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: ANOTHER CANCEROUS ISLAMIC VICTORY
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »
I fully agree with you. Welcome on the forum. All European nations except Russia are traitors.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 04:25:58 PM »
Russia and Serbia.

I agree with everything you said. Welcome.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 04:35:45 PM »
Russia failed to provide military assistance to Serbia!!! RUSSIA IS BUSY WHORING WITH IRAN!
Russia has got problems with Chechen terrorist scum who can't wait to murder more schoolchildren like in Beslan YET Putin shares his nuclear technology with Iran, can you imagine what would happen if that psycho Ahmadinejad gave his nukes to Chechen muslim nazi scumbags?
RUSSIA WILL NOT HELP SERBIA, you brave people of Serbia have to protect your own country, you are on your own but don't give up FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT and one day the world will come to it's senses and join you! May cliTTOn die slowly and painfully for what he has done to your country I'm almost crying with you! And may all those NATO soldiers die too they don't deserve better, look what's happening in Denmark, muslim POS are on the street for 2 weeks now burning cars etc, because Denmark sent their troops to protect muslim jihadi invaders, this is what they get for supporting muslims. LONG LIVE SERBIA.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 04:44:04 PM »
Russia failed to provide military assistance to Serbia!!! RUSSIA IS BUSY WHORING WITH IRAN!
Russia has got problems with Chechen terrorist scum who can't wait to murder more schoolchildren like in Beslan YET Putin shares his nuclear technology with Iran, can you imagine what would happen if that psycho Ahmadinejad gave his nukes to Chechen muslim nazi scumbags?
RUSSIA WILL NOT HELP SERBIA, you brave people of Serbia have to protect your own country, you are on your own but don't give up FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT and one day the world will come to it's senses and join you! May cliTTOn die slowly and painfully for what he has done to your country I'm almost crying with you! And may all those NATO soldiers die too they don't deserve better, look what's happening in Denmark, muslim POS are on the street for 2 weeks now burning cars etc, because Denmark sent their troops to protect muslim jihadi invaders, this is what they get for supporting muslims. LONG LIVE SERBIA.

Just out of curiosity, where are you from?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 04:56:50 PM »
Zoran, I am Armenian by descent and fully support your people, if I were in Serbia I'd go and kill those muslim nazi scum with you.
ALBANIAN muslims fought for Hitler while the Serbs, your brave glorious people saved Americans and Russians and fought against the nazis and it disgusts me how the West treated your people. IN FACT RELIGION ASIDE that country used to be Serbian FOR MILLENIA, who the hell are those ragheads to take it away from you? AS I SAID YOU WILL GET IT BACK BECAUSE THE FATE OF OUR PLANET IS AT STAKE NOW.
P.S. LONG LIVE ISRAEL AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAMIC TUMOR.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »
Islamisacancer O0
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 10:31:23 PM »
IslamisaCancer, Welcome brother... I love the Armenian people. How you managed to survive 2 World War Genocides is beyond grasping.
YOU are a living Hero aswell.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 04:52:01 AM »
welcome Islamisacancer  O0, great to hear righteous Armenian Orthodox brothers here O0 O0 O0

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 10:03:59 AM »
Welcome Islamisacancer!  O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 12:01:36 PM »
Zoran, I am Armenian by descent and fully support your people, if I were in Serbia I'd go and kill those muslim nazi scum with you.
ALBANIAN muslims fought for Hitler while the Serbs, your brave glorious people saved Americans and Russians and fought against the nazis and it disgusts me how the West treated your people. IN FACT RELIGION ASIDE that country used to be Serbian FOR MILLENIA, who the hell are those ragheads to take it away from you? AS I SAID YOU WILL GET IT BACK BECAUSE THE FATE OF OUR PLANET IS AT STAKE NOW.
P.S. LONG LIVE ISRAEL AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAMIC TUMOR.

I think that the Croats, Albanians and the Muslims are nothing with out their sponcers.
With out America they would participate in the exterminations of the Serbs.
They would be scared and accept to live in Yugoslavia.

America prepared them to divide Yugoslavia. The plan to divide Serbia is on in it's operation.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »
[censored] "european" "countries" that recognize "kosovo"
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »
deleted "european" "countries" that recognize "kosovo"

Kosovo Christians always easily defeat the muSSlims O0

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »
I hope all your family Europe ,will get one m u s l e m  grandson,who will treat you like you did to us.
Long Live Serbia!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 12:06:17 PM »
I hope all your family Europe ,will get one m u s l e m  grandson,who will treat you like you did to us.
Long Live Serbia!

You don't have to curse the rest of Europe.
We have the same problem.
The same governments that recognise the muslim-aggressor's right to annex Kosovo, are handing out welfare, and territories to muslims here.

The cities were muslims are the majority are practically already muslim-territories as well.
The state is also outlawing all "racism" , I mean our defence against the muslim-aggressors.
At the same time, they have more children than we do, we pay for their education, in order to kill us, once they reach the critical positions in state/army,... to collaborate with muslim-armies to invade Europe.

The only solution is to fight fire with fire.

We must destroy Islam in WWIII.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »
Not the whole Europe,but politician! :'(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »
Hey Boyana,

Some people here in the EUSSR stand at Serbia's side!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 03:23:55 PM »
This must be clear.

This what happened in Kosovo is not a Islamic victory.
Kosovo is not declared as an Islamic Republic but as a pro European and Western state. Look at it's flag.

The flag of the false state Kosovo.
It is a flag with the stars of the EU not the symbol of Islam.

Europe and the US need a strong military presence in Kosovo.  They need it for their rival competition against Russia. It is not a religion conflict or decision.
It is a pure strategic decision made by the US and the EU.

They need it in their fight for the control of Europe and the world.

We are absolutely not dealing with an Islamic victory. Not in first case!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 03:26:11 PM »
Hello DALMACIJA, long time ago, hope you feel fine to continue the struggle.

So what would be Russia's response then? What is the relation between the Serbian and Russian government last days?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

So what would be Russia's response then? What is the relation between the Serbian and Russian government last days?

Hello Ambiorix  comrade of the Serbs. I hope your doing good brother.

Well Russia is diplomatically supporting Serbia. They are at least not recognizing Kosovo. That is a positive step. And they are willing to take actions against countries who support the separation of Serbia.

Remember during the collapse of SFRJ (ex Yugoslavia) Russia openly recognized Croatia and Slovenia. So the today's policy of Russia is much more Russian and better for us!

Long live mother Russia.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 03:37:50 PM »

Hello Ambiorix  comrade of the Serbs. I hope your doing good brother.

Well Russia is diplomatically supporting Serbia. They are at least not recognizing Kosovo. That is a positive step. And they are willing to take actions against countries who support the separation of Serbia.

Remember during the collapse of SFRJ (ex Yugoslavia) Russia openly recognized Croatia and Slovenia. So the today's policy of Russia is much more Russian and better for us!

Long live mother Russia.

Are you sometimes having contacts with Russians yourself?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 03:40:26 PM »

Last time not much...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

Last time not much...
What will the Serbian Army do in retaliation of the eventual actions of the muslims against the Serbs in Kosovo?
Is it even not allowed to protect it's own civilians?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »
What will the Serbian Army do in retaliation of the eventual actions of the muslims against the Serbs in Kosovo?
Is it even not allowed to protect it's own civilians?
[/quote]

That's a good question,

If our current government will make any agreements with the EU and the US than we must capture the heads of that government and jail them for nation traitor.
Making an agreement about anything with a country who does not respect your territorial integrity means that you accept their position about Kosovo.

We must  be really carefully this time.
For military interventions we must wait for the instructions from Russia.

America wants maybe a war against Serbia to change the media attention from the middle east to the happenings at the Balkans. Who knows.

If the Albanians start to prosecute the Serbian minority of Kosovo and they will than the Serbian policy must protect them. We are in a really hard position right now.