Author Topic: 'Toy' guns now illegal in Britain!  (Read 4754 times)

newman

'Toy' guns now illegal in Britain!
« on: February 20, 2008, 12:43:41 PM »
Surrender Scheme for Imitation Guns in London - January 2008

A CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN LAUNCHED IN LONDON urging young men and boys to hand in their imitation firearms.  A four-week surrender scheme will allow the guns to be handed in anonymously.  Imitation guns represent the largest number of firearms carried on London's streets.  The campaign will include advertisements featuring an invisible man.  During the campaign police will accept other potentially lethal weapons and information about any imitation firearms.  Officers will visit shops to make sure they are following new legislation which bans the sale of realistic imitation guns.

The Brits really are terrified of guns. ::)

kellymaureen

Re: 'Toy' guns now illegal in Britain!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 02:00:29 PM »
 :::D absolutely ridiculous.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 02:37:58 PM »
I can't believe this  :D :D :D

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
Soon all rocks and sticks and cars, frying pans, Airplanes, Trains, anything that has hurt or killed people will be banned...BAN HUMANS
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Just Erica

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »

A CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN LAUNCHED IN LONDON urging young men and boys to hand in their imitation firearms.  A four-week surrender scheme will allow the guns to be handed in anonymously.  Imitation guns represent the largest number of firearms carried on London's streets.  The campaign will include advertisements featuring an invisible man.  During the campaign police will accept other potentially lethal weapons and information about any imitation firearms.  Officers will visit shops to make sure they are following new legislation which bans the sale of realistic imitation guns.

I already told you about what's been going on here with guns. There is a ban on real-looking guns for children in the U.S. because there have been some incidents where young boys were shot by police officers who mistook the guns for real guns. So toy-makers make the guns with brighter coloring so that they're not mistaken for real guns, which lowers the incidence of accidental shootings.

I'm still against the guy who is lobbying against JROTC programs in high school using rifles for marksmanship training. When I was in the ROTC program in high school, I remember the marksmanship training exercise (eventhough i was a horrible shot) being a great asset to the program. The scores help cadets as well as officers in JROTC programs become more efficent in marksmanship, should they decide to join the Armed Services.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 06:01:07 PM »
You guys see the campaign the UK launched against toy guns? Check this out.

I have a lot of friends in the UK who play "Airsoft" so they are going to be pissed about this.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »

I already told you about what's been going on here with guns. There is a ban on real-looking guns for children in the U.S. because there have been some incidents where young boys were shot by police officers who mistook the guns for real guns. So toy-makers make the guns with brighter coloring so that they're not mistaken for real guns, which lowers the incidence of accidental shootings.

I'm still against the guy who is lobbying against JROTC programs in high school using rifles for marksmanship training. When I was in the ROTC program in high school, I remember the marksmanship training exercise (eventhough i was a horrible shot) being a great asset to the program. The scores help cadets as well as officers in JROTC programs become more efficent in marksmanship, should they decide to join the Armed Services.

No theres not, you can buy realistic "toy guns" in the US.

Here are the following websites

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com

They are a hong kong based company, they sell to the US. Where I purchase my stuff

http://www.airsoftgi.com/

Us based company

theres a few more. You can buy them.

newman

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 12:54:03 AM »
:::D absolutely ridiculous.

Since WW2, Britain has spiralled so far downhill that THE ENTIRE NATION is "absolutely ridiculous".