Author Topic: ShasMK blames Gays for earthquakes  (Read 14595 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: ShasMK blames Gays for earthquakes
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2008, 07:03:46 PM »
It's funny how things turn out.  I belive there is a nudist colony or one of those Club Hedonism at the southern tip of the Dead Sea, traditional Sodom...  :-[
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2008, 07:39:43 PM »
It's funny how things turn out.  I belive there is a nudist colony or one of those Club Hedonism at the southern tip of the Dead Sea, traditional Sodom...  :-[

An energy (or impression) stays in the places that their is good and bad done in. The good stays forever, but the bad can stay for a long time, BUT the bad the "klipot" are able to be eventually destroyed, by different things ex- Tishuva on the individual level (reaaal, full Tishuva though,) and also the Tzaddikim being able to also rectify other people and things.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2008, 08:49:31 PM »
well excuse me, if it says so in the Holy Books, why should it be hidden? They were trying to stop all the bullsh*t "gay rights" , and said what they said, and have things to back them up.

Why are you somewhat symapatetic with gays?

because not all gays are terrible human beings...Yes, gay sex is horrible thing...I hate it wtih the passion.

but a lot of gay people are sweet nice smart caring human beings...There are a lot worse people out there.

But i do not defend homosexuality at all..It's a terrible thing to do.

I ask you, Tzvi, what if, Gd forbid, your son, your daughter, your brother, yoru sister, your best friend came to you and were gay?  Someone you loved dearly and respected and they said they had homosexual inclinations?  

It is a real life situation. thank Gd i have no one in my family or friends like that. However, what if? It happens. I have seen it with my own eyes in other families..and these families have done nothign wrong..and the person who's gay is a loving sweet great human being otherwise. I woudlnt' be defending their inclinations or fantasies..however that's the least of the problems in teh world.

The issue that is terrible with manyin teh gay community are their pride and marches and promotion and lack of privacy. I despise it..It's evil..we should denounce things like that. Homosexuality is inappropriate and very wrong..we shoudl nto promote these things.

G-d forbid. Dont even speak like that, if something like that happens to someone, even if they are close to them it still does not make a difference. The Law if the Law and their wouldn't be any justification from someone who recognizes G-d and his justice. And ill answer you just like their are laws of someone who isn't Shomer Shabbat, as much as they are a nice person (supposidly), etc. if I cant drink wine that they touched then I cant drink it, and not make excuses later (if the wine isn't Mevushal- Pasturized). Same with homos and other sins, I wouldn't EVER tell someone that it is okay. If someone is like that then they would have to live with it and not act upon their inclination. A man isn't also allowed to have relations with every lady he wants or sees, also not before marriage.
  Please dont get offended but you have to get out of the reform mentality. If something is not allowed then its not, and we cant and shouldn't have "understanding" for it. By being sympathetic one becomes a partner in the crime by encouraging and accepting it. Maybe in the past and in some places their were/are people who have that tendency but since it is looked down upon it is not practiced, BUT because of the acceptance and other things, and weak talk, etc. they go and do it, which is a very terrible sin.

I'm not suggesting that one shoudl accept homosexuality even with a loved one.  I'm asking if you would hate your son, Gd forbid, if he came to you and said that he was not attracted to women but attracted to men?  And let's just say that he never acted on his instincts...that he comes to you and simply feels that way.

I have another question:

Is someone still a homosexual if they decide to lead a normal life, getting married to a woman, having kids with her, but isn't attracted to the opposite sex, but on the other hand to the same sex...just does not act upon his instincts?

I would still think this person is a homosexual, albiet not a sodomite.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2008, 09:00:12 PM »
well excuse me, if it says so in the Holy Books, why should it be hidden? They were trying to stop all the bullsh*t "gay rights" , and said what they said, and have things to back them up.

because not all gays are terrible human beings...Yes, gay sex is horrible thing...I hate it wtih the passion.

but a lot of gay people are sweet nice smart caring human beings...There are a lot worse people out there.

I ask you, Tzvi, what if, Gd forbid, your son, your daughter, your brother, yoru sister, your best friend came to you and were gay?  Someone you loved dearly and respected and they said they had homosexual inclinations?  

It is a real life situation. thank Gd i have no one in my family or friends like that. However, what if? It happens. I have seen it with my own eyes in other families..and these families have done nothign wrong..and the person who's gay is a loving sweet great human being otherwise. I woudlnt' be defending their inclinations or fantasies..however that's the least of the problems in teh world.

The issue that is terrible with manyin teh gay community are their pride and marches and promotion and lack of privacy. I despise it..It's evil..we should denounce things like that. Homosexuality is inappropriate and very wrong..we shoudl nto promote these things.

G-d forbid. Dont even speak like that, if something like that happens to someone, even if they are close to them it still does not make a difference. The Law if the Law and their wouldn't be any justification from someone who recognizes G-d and his justice. And ill answer you just like their are laws of someone who isn't Shomer Shabbat, as much as they are a nice person (supposidly), etc. if I cant drink wine that they touched then I cant drink it, and not make excuses later (if the wine isn't Mevushal- Pasturized). Same with homos and other sins, I wouldn't EVER tell someone that it is okay. If someone is like that then they would have to live with it and not act upon their inclination. A man isn't also allowed to have relations with every lady he wants or sees, also not before marriage.
  Please dont get offended but you have to get out of the reform mentality. If something is not allowed then its not, and we cant and shouldn't have "understanding" for it. By being sympathetic one becomes a partner in the crime by encouraging and accepting it. Maybe in the past and in some places their were/are people who have that tendency but since it is looked down upon it is not practiced, BUT because of the acceptance and other things, and weak talk, etc. they go and do it, which is a very terrible sin.

I'm not suggesting that one shoudl accept homosexuality even with a loved one.  I'm asking if you would hate your son, Gd forbid, if he came to you and said that he was not attracted to women but attracted to men?  And let's just say that he never acted on his instincts...that he comes to you and simply feels that way.

I have another question:

Is someone still a homosexual if they decide to lead a normal life, getting married to a woman, having kids with her, but isn't attracted to the opposite sex, but on the other hand to the same sex...just does not act upon his instincts?

Please for the future dont say "what if your....." Its not a good thing to speak directly about something bad that could happen, G-d forbid.
 Both Questions- one is not a homo unless he or she does the act, I would tell the person that its not allowed, and that he should get married to a female and fight his evil inclination.
 If your going to ask if it allready happened (the act), then I would ask you how would a parent react to a child that tells them that he has an inclination and desire to kill people and that he just killed 10 people because he cant control it? Im not a parent so I dont know how I would react, but the situation is similar.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 09:01:35 PM »
Rabbi Wallerstein talks about this in the latest 2 lectures of his.
http://torahanytime.com/rabbi_wallerstein.html

02/12/08 Parshas Tetzave -Transforming Sand into Pearls 
02/13/08 The Domino Effect of Your Actions - Ohr Naava 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 09:59:47 PM »
Look, I will have to actually agree with Tzvi on the homosexual issue. Their is no excuse for homosexuality and people aren't born that why. How come you don't see two male lions or two male leopards in the zoo engaged in sex? Some sick people are brought up the wrong way and decide they want to stand out and be gay. It's disgusting and it spreads such vile disease. I had a gay guy as my lab partner and if you would know what type of vile things these homos do to each other you would barf. I know this because he was an animal and talked about it publicly. One time this animal picked up my sealed bottle of water to look at something it said on it and I refused to drink that water because I don't know where this chayas hands have been. Trust me, gays need to be institutionalized.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »
Look, I will have to actually agree with Tzvi on the homosexual issue. Their is no excuse for homosexuality and people aren't born that why. How come you don't see two male lions or two male leopards in the zoo engaged in sex?

This is a very poor argument. Animals do have homosexual sex, group sex, all kinds of things which are natural for them and serve some sort of purpose for the animals in their societies and relationships to one another. However, what is ok for an animal to do is not necessarily ok for a person to do.

We can't measure people's behavior by that of animals. Take the example of spiders, for example, that will often kill or attempt to kill the male they just mated with, in order to get a protein meal which will help them develop their eggs. It's completely natural for them and helps to make sure the next generation has a better chance at survival. If a human female did this, then it would be a horrible crime. She'd be a murderer and a cannibal, and would have killed the father of her children to boot.

Don't compare human behavior and animal behavior for purposes of teaching morals!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »
Actually, Rabbi Wallerstein does say that it could be that some gays are born that way, BUT it was only because of their actions in their previous life (I know, someone will blast reincarnation again ::) ), BUT since one does one action first out of free will, then that action stays with the person in their lifetimes and the lives later (if he or she has to come back and do it again). So it could be (explains Rabbi Wallerstein) that the first time they did it, they had all the free will and rebelled agains't G-d for whatever reason, then as a punishment and even more a test that they have to go threw and defeat. That doesn't only go for "them", but for all of us, each one with his or her tests and inclinations.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 10:28:42 PM »
Whatever, gays are drek. If anyone actually saw these people up close and talked to them, you would be as disgusted as I am. They are a cancer.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »
BTW, how many parades have been carried out or attempted to do in Jerusalem? I remember this isuue of the parades was discussed long ago in Kahane org.
Why are those parade organisers so obsessed with Jerusalem? And where do gays arrive from? Are they really gays, or is it a leftist plot against Israel????
If they really wanted to promote gays rights, they'd press on human rights orgs to try to lift the death penalty in Iran and Arabia!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:32:15 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2008, 11:05:05 PM »

I have another question:

Please for the future dont say "what if your....." Its not a good thing to speak directly about something bad that could happen, G-d forbid.
 Both Questions- one is not a homo unless he or she does the act, I would tell the person that its not allowed, and that he should get married to a female and fight his evil inclination.
 If your going to ask if it allready happened (the act), then I would ask you how would a parent react to a child that tells them that he has an inclination and desire to kill people and that he just killed 10 people because he cant control it? Im not a parent so I dont know how I would react, but the situation is similar.

I say "your" added with Gd forbid to make you think and to challenge you. Of course I would never hope any of those things for someone who has spent a life long endeavor to study Torah.

Homosexuality is a terrible sin..I wish it never existed.  However, murder is even much more terrible and I would be first to condemn any of my children, Gd forbid, if they murdered.
Homosexuality isn't in the ten commandments and it is written that it is simply an abomination to Gd for a man to lie with another man.

I'm not advocating homosexuality or anything like that..i just want ot emphasize that...but you can't put murder and homosexuality equal to each other..both are terrible, but murder is a much much much worse.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2008, 11:48:14 PM »
In a comversation among religious people I find nothing wrong with equating one sin to another. In fact, sages say, that even though some sins are more serious than others regarding the act itself, all intentional sins are equal by the fact that it is to rebel against Hashem.

But in a pluralist environment it's not convenient to say that homosexuality is like murder.

Murder is clearly evil to every rational. Homosexuality does not harm others ( and even if you believe it brings damage to the earth, secular won't agree)

Gay adoption is also crearly evil, it deprives children of having a father and mother, it forces them to approve homosexuality whether they want or not ( a child will very unlikely be able to express his own opinion, if his parents are a gay couple), it is indoctrination, selfishness, perverts the purpose of parenthood and is Nazi. All this can be understood by reason. If we want to win the debates and stop this Nazi laws, we must focus on this.
Equating gays to murderers in that context will not help. (not only because of non-belivers, but also because of many believers like some Christians who have a less stringent aproach to gays)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2008, 12:11:39 AM »
Dr. Dan, I know you wouldnt want to wish that upon me or anyone else here, but in general its not good to talk in that way because "its giving the satan ideas"- You know what I mean.
  About what is worse, etc. The reason why people say ooh murder is the worst thing is because people have been taught and "brainwashed" to believe it so. Anyway if to think about it in one perspective you can even "rationalize" about murder. What are you doing that is soo bad? You are taking a person and passing him on to the next world, whats soo bad about that, if anything a murderer should be awarded for doing the guy a favor by getting him to heaven faster.
  Okay I was kidding, BUT you can see that whats decided isn't upon peoples rational, etc. Its about what G-d has set. He knows what is allowed and what is not, what is good and what isn't. So if we hear someone saying that forbidden xxx relationships are worse then murder according to the Torah or breaking Shabbat on purpose is worse, then it shouldn't be taken lighty and its not allways according to what we have been brought up to think because of society. (the media and society + evil inclination convinces you that its not that bad, or its okay and all the other excuses.).
  Thats why Jews have to learn Torah and specifically Mussar to get back the sensitivity and seriousness of the things in life.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 12:14:04 AM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »
Dr. Dan, I know you wouldnt want to wish that upon me or anyone else here, but in general its not good to talk in that way because "its giving the satan ideas"- You know what I mean.
  About what is worse, etc. The reason why people say ooh murder is the worst thing is because people have been taught and "brainwashed" to believe it so. Anyway if to think about it in one perspective you can even "rationalize" about murder. What are you doing that is soo bad? You are taking a person and passing him on to the next world, whats soo bad about that, if anything a murderer should be awarded for doing the guy a favor by getting him to heaven faster.
  Okay I was kidding, BUT you can see that whats decided isn't upon peoples rational, etc. Its about what G-d has set. He knows what is allowed and what is not, what is good and what isn't. So if we hear someone saying that forbidden xxx relationships are worse then murder according to the Torah or breaking Shabbat on purpose is worse, then it shouldn't be taken lighty and its not allways according to what we have been brought up to think because of society. (the media and society + evil inclination convinces you that its not that bad, or its okay and all the other excuses.).
  Thats why Jews have to learn Torah and specifically Mussar to get back the sensitivity and seriousness of the things in life.

Tzvi, what do you mean "giving satan ideas." Don't you believe g-d plans whats going to happen without external input? I am not sure that statement was appropriate.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »

Tzvi, what do you mean "giving satan ideas." Don't you believe g-d plans whats going to happen without external input? I am not sure that statement was appropriate.
I heard its not good to talk in a negative way like that saying what if ______ happens to you, etc. G-d does control everything but every word expecially from a Jew impacts the whole creation, for good or the opposite.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2008, 06:46:33 AM »

Not satan's ideas: it's Devil's Advocate...I'm not cursing you when i say it, but you never know...

And i have to ask you, why is murder in the 10 commandments and not homosexuality?

thirdly, you never answered my question. Just changed the subject how breaking shabbat is worse than murder. You're not helping.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2008, 01:57:25 PM »

Not satan's ideas: it's Devil's Advocate...I'm not cursing you when i say it, but you never know...

And i have to ask you, why is murder in the 10 commandments and not homosexuality?

thirdly, you never answered my question. Just changed the subject how breaking shabbat is worse than murder. You're not helping.

Dont know why one is included in the 10 commmandments while something else isn't. BUT that doesn't make something more important then the other. That is why when the section with the 10 Commandments are read, Sefardim at least do not stand up specifically for that not to show that we are giving the 10 more respect then the rest of the Torah. You can ask why isn't Tefillin part of the 10, or why isn't slleping with your mather part of the ten? It is a hugg sin and very disquesting wouldn't you agree? Generally the 10 Commandments are generalizations, within the 10 all the 613 can be hinted at (allthough I cant explain to you how, but their were Rabbis who werw able to, and it might be written somewhere how).
  I did answer your question- I would not accept it in no way shape of form. And my reaction would be just as a parent who knew his child just murdered a buch of people and wants to and has an urge to continue doing so.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »
"One must wonder why Shas MKs are so obsessed with the gay community… we can all recall the case of the American senator who fiercely spoke out against gays until it was found he himself was gay." - Mike Hammel.

Yes one must wonder, indeed.  One must also wonder how far anti-gay statements will really take Shas in its attempt to maintain its grip on political power in the face of immense corruption scandals and utter disregard for the premises of Judaism.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2008, 10:00:07 PM »
"One must wonder why Shas MKs are so obsessed with the gay community… we can all recall the case of the American senator who fiercely spoke out against gays until it was found he himself was gay." - Mike Hammel.

Yes one must wonder, indeed.  One must also wonder how far anti-gay statements will really take Shas in its attempt to maintain its grip on political power in the face of immense corruption scandals and utter disregard for the premises of Judaism.

Who are you insinuating????????? Not good to say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, whatever opinion you may have about gays. THEY ARE NOT A COMMUNITY
Having the same inclination or behaviour, whatever that behaviour is, whether good or bad....it does not make persons a community.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:11:00 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »
I agree with you, but I found that "gay leader's" comment funny as well as possibly true.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »

I have to agree with that statement.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2008, 06:24:19 PM »
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=8519&pst=922757
HOMOSEXUALS FOR HAMAS January 08, 2008 1:25 PM

HOMOSEXUALS FOR HAMAS LEADER LOTI IBN-BRUCE: "WE WILL DRIVE THE ZIONIST INFILTRATORS FROM OUR UPSCALE RESORT TOWNS"

Dahab, Egyptian Sinai (Boystown News Network)- In a carefully worded statement, Homosexuals for Hamas founder Loti Ibn Bruce claims that his Pink-Keffiyah Brigades were responsible for the deadly attack in this sweltering hot desert resort town. Ibn-Bruce, an ardent supporter of Hamas and a self-described "profit of homo-islamic liberation" had little sympathy for the victims of the latest attack. Ibn Bruce instead turned the blame towards Israel.

"Our Islamic Pink Keffiyah Brigades do not shed crocodile tears for the so called 'victims' of our martyrdom operations...These latest events, guided by the hand of Allah the most merciful and his prophet Mohammed PBUH, were merely a grain of sand in the vast desert of pain, desperation and humiliation that Homosexual Palestinians feel every day", declared the defiant Ibn-Bruce.

Elaborating upon his theme of desperation and redemption, Ibn-Lota described, in detail, the humiliating treatment that Pink Keffiyah brigades have been given at this seaside resort town.

"Where was the international condemnation last week whent the Zionist hotel owners refused to assist our homosexual bretheren. Just last week I was in the lobby of the local Hotel ManMax waiting to be served my daily glass of Zima and Mango juice. The television was blasting the latest highlights of an American Zionist football match. I politely asked the hotel maitre dis what channell was the "Lifestyle Network" so I might be able to watch a rerun of "My Two Dads" on. The hotel employee refused, stating that the hotel did not carry "Lifestyles Network" and that other guests preferred to watch football. He suggested that I instead "TiVo" "my two dads and watch it in the privacy of my own room. This is the Zionist solution to everything, TiVo! Well this is no solution at all. Perhaps this bombing will send a message to the Zionists owners of these hotels. The homosexual martyrs of Palestine are a people yearning for freedom and justice. We will not cease our martyrdom operations until every Homosexual Palestinian can watch "My Two Dads" wherever they please. No Justice! No Peace!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2008, 07:07:11 PM »
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=8519&pst=922757
HOMOSEXUALS FOR HAMAS January 08, 2008 1:25 PM

HOMOSEXUALS FOR HAMAS LEADER LOTI IBN-BRUCE: "WE WILL DRIVE THE ZIONIST INFILTRATORS FROM OUR UPSCALE RESORT TOWNS"

Dahab, Egyptian Sinai (Boystown News Network)- In a carefully worded statement, Homosexuals for Hamas founder Loti Ibn Bruce claims that his Pink-Keffiyah Brigades were responsible for the deadly attack in this sweltering hot desert resort town. Ibn-Bruce, an ardent supporter of Hamas and a self-described "profit of homo-islamic liberation" had little sympathy for the victims of the latest attack. Ibn Bruce instead turned the blame towards Israel.

"Our Islamic Pink Keffiyah Brigades do not shed crocodile tears for the so called 'victims' of our martyrdom operations...These latest events, guided by the hand of Allah the most merciful and his prophet Mohammed PBUH, were merely a grain of sand in the vast desert of pain, desperation and humiliation that Homosexual PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis feel every day", declared the defiant Ibn-Bruce.

Elaborating upon his theme of desperation and redemption, Ibn-Lota described, in detail, the humiliating treatment that Pink Keffiyah brigades have been given at this seaside resort town.

"Where was the international condemnation last week whent the Zionist hotel owners refused to assist our homosexual bretheren. Just last week I was in the lobby of the local Hotel ManMax waiting to be served my daily glass of Zima and Mango juice. The television was blasting the latest highlights of an American Zionist football match. I politely asked the hotel maitre dis what channell was the "Lifestyle Network" so I might be able to watch a rerun of "My Two Dads" on. The hotel employee refused, stating that the hotel did not carry "Lifestyles Network" and that other guests preferred to watch football. He suggested that I instead "TiVo" "my two dads and watch it in the privacy of my own room. This is the Zionist solution to everything, TiVo! Well this is no solution at all. Perhaps this bombing will send a message to the Zionists owners of these hotels. The homosexual martyrs of Eretz Yisrael are a people yearning for freedom and justice. We will not cease our martyrdom operations until every Homosexual PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi can watch "My Two Dads" wherever they please. No Justice! No Peace!
;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2008, 10:39:29 AM »
BIGGEST EARTHQUAKE IN NORWAY'S HISTORY WAS SENT TO PUNISH THE HOMOS!