Author Topic: Serbia's calling back its ambasadors from contries who support Kosovo's indep  (Read 4712 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  I think this could be something, what is your opinion ?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 07:44:40 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
good response. i support Serbia!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
good response. i support Serbia!

very good O0 O0 O0

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
FInally we have some clarity amongst the politicians, Even if you are a hardline communist, Greedy Capitalist or a Royalist Cetnik they all unite when its about Kosovo.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
very good Serbia must show it's serious
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
FInally we have some clarity amongst the politicians, Even if you are a hardline communist, Greedy Capitalist or a Royalist Cetnik they all unite when its about Kosovo.

Yes that's true! I remember when I was in school studying Serbian literature, professor was so enthusiastic when he was telling us the stories about Kosovo and its churches, about Sveti Sava and other Serbian people who contributed a lot in our culture! That enthusiasm is now ruined by some nuts who are saying that THEY WERE FIRST IN Kosovo!! can you imagine that?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
they come into @ 1389 with the turks.

Offline Ludi Milojko

• Junior JTFer
Just to quote Riblja Corba (Famous Rock Band i Serbia).
"Sada kada nas bombama gadjaju
Srbi se vise ne svadjaju
jer nase geslo saopstava
Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava!"

I think Serbia has made some very unexpected smart moves in their politics against this fake state. If we compare old Serbia with this new one, I'll say there might be some hope for us.

But as it looks, the whole thing is a BIG SET UP! It was meant for the Shiptars to have their own "state" from the early beginning. USA n Fkin EU are behind this.
For an example: Serbia signed the UN resolution 1244 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolution_1244, accepting the paragraphs that were written, which today is worth nothing.
We (Serbia) didn't turn to the army when this fake state was proclaimed. Instead we decided to go the political way and yet today they are screwing us.
First they tell us that we don't follow the rules when we strike against terrorist, but when we actually managed to follow them they find a loophole and get away, while breaking UN Council. And don't let me get started with the media, specially here in Sweden.
Vojislav Kostunica was a member of the SDS, Srpska Demokratska Strana, now Prime Minister. On teletext (or how you call it) they called him a nationalist? Can't a man defend his country without being given a title?? One thing you will never read is that the Shiptars, when waving their Fkin Albanian flag, are being called nationalist?!

Can't write much more now....too frustrating...

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I hope this does something.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Just to quote Riblja Corba (Famous Rock Band i Serbia).
"Sada kada nas bombama gadjaju
Srbi se vise ne svadjaju
jer nase geslo saopstava
Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava!"

TRUTH.

and yea, i support this move..
All or nothing.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
This is been a very sad terrible part of world history :'( :'(

They must be thrown out eliminated and go! >:( >:( >:(

Long live righteous Serbia! O0 O0 O0

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
I am a bit scared of what is going on.

I think the serbians are going to hate jews now after this betrayal...
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

They'll only hate the self-hating jews in general, which are the majority in the U.S.  ;), but if they heard the true righteous politically incorrect Kahanist message they would love it O0

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer

They'll only hate the self-hating jews in general, which are the majority in the U.S.  ;), but if they heard the true righteous politically incorrect Kahanist message they would love it O0

I'm not so sure about that.

People tend to blame an entire group for the actions or inactions of a few in power...
History has shown this.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Can't say that I blame them.

This is really a sad day.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Can't say that I blame them.

This is really a sad day.

yes indeed it is a very sad one  :(

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
What the evil KLA did was against international law. What can we do??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh