Author Topic: Rally to Support Sderot  (Read 950 times)

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Rally to Support Sderot
« on: February 23, 2008, 08:41:42 PM »
Hey, do you guys like action?  I mean rallies and protests, and getting off the tucchus? 

There is a rally to support the besieged town of Sderot which I'm sure you know has taken thousands of Qassam hits from the 'partners for peace' in Gaza.  This is a scandal that Jews have to live like this and neither Israel, nor the US, nor the UN really care.  Sderot is being sacrificed to preserve the illusion of a peaceful solution.  Sderot today, Tel Aviv tomorrow, NY any ol' time they want.

Monday, March 2, 12:30 PM at the Isaiah Wall, First Avenue & 42 Street across from the UN, then on to the Israeli Consulate, Second Avenue & 42 Street.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Re: Rally to Support Sderot
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 08:55:03 PM »
Whos organizing it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 09:02:12 PM »
Whos organizing it.

why does that matter? If it's a rally in support of jews that are being rocketed to death does it really matter? I doubt any of the leftist organizations would organize a pro israel rally. They are rallying in support of hamas.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »
Hey, do you guys like action?  I mean rallies and protests, and getting off the tucchus? 

There is a rally to support the besieged town of Sderot which I'm sure you know has taken thousands of Qassam hits from the 'partners for peace' in Gaza.  This is a scandal that Jews have to live like this and neither Israel, nor the US, nor the UN really care.  Sderot is being sacrificed to preserve the illusion of a peaceful solution.  Sderot today, Tel Aviv tomorrow, NY any ol' time they want.

Monday, March 2, 12:30 PM at the Isaiah Wall, First Avenue & 42 Street across from the UN, then on to the Israeli Consulate, Second Avenue & 42 Street.

Sounds great, I'm going to try to make a trip to go to this.  Will you be passing out signs like "Abbas = Holocaust Denier" and "Bush-Olmert-Abbas = Liars there is no peace"  etc?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 12:27:03 AM »
Everything is in New York!  :'(
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »
I'm glad to see at least some support here and I hope for more.  Not that it should matter, but it is being organized by AMCHA, which calls itself "the coalition for Jewish concerns."  You can check out their website, but as far as I am concerned, how wrong can you go with people who want to stop Jews from being killed?  I want to see more Jewish ahavat (love) and unity.  This thing about, "Oh, I don't like the people who are organizing your demo so I give myself a pass to stay home and feel superior" is just childish, lazy, selfish and destructive.

Think about it.  Bombs on Sderot today, Tel Aviv tomorrow, and New York whenever they want.  And we sit on our hands.

As to placards, I don't know what the organizers will be bringing but it seems to me (and I am not in charge) that slogans like "Abbas = Holocaust Denier" and "Bush-Olmert-Abbas = Liars there is no peace" are good.  Bring them.