Author Topic: Why do not European Christians protect Christian civilization on Kosovo?  (Read 2377 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Why do not European Christians protect Christian civilization on Kosovo?

If somebody would insulted Islam somewhere the whole Muslims world would surly protest. Remember when in Demark the anti Muslim cartoons where published. Every Muslims protested against this insult.

Serbia defended the whole European Christian civilization on Kosovo in 1389 when the Serbs fought against the Turkish expansion. That expansion was stopped by the Serbs.

How would Europe look like today if Serbia didn’t was a barricade for Islamic expansion toward Europe?

Why isn’t Europe protesting against this insult against Serbia?
Where are the demonstrations against the European governments who recognize a so called independent Kosovo?

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Re: Why do not European Christians protect Christian civilization on Kosovo?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »
Many people in Europe and the US want to. However most of our governments are held by evil self hating leftists who want to sacrifice Kosovo to Albania to try and appease the Islamic world in order to try and get them to stop hating the West. They evil and idiotic and do not realize that giving the Muslim world Kosovo will only encourage them.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 03:48:08 PM »
All the media I checked , just a few seconds ago were talking about "freedom troops, peace-keepingforces" being attacked in the "so-called Serbian northern part of Kosovo...."

The Eu-states regard Serbia as a criminal state, that started with "nazi" ethnical cleansing....

I know, ...

I even can't bear to hear it...

even anti-muslim nationalists of the Vlaams Belang don't mention the fact that it is a muslim-state....

They are completely nuts.

I suppose the West is supporting Croatia and Albania.
And that the USA are endorsing the independance, to be able to permanently station US troops there.

>:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »
That's good points Ambroix; Maybe becouse Serbian are not "good" catholic or protestant types of christains so they'll not be defended by powerfull US evangelicals or Vatican; Maybe becouse we don't longer control our countries. European chritians are barely tolerated minority in Europe since 1968. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 03:57:14 PM »
IF THEIR WOULD BE A WAR IN KOSOVO I KNOW THAT MANY RUSSIAN VOLUNTEERS WOULD ARIVE TO HELP US.

Western Europe lost completely his sence for Christianity.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 04:01:33 PM »
Both Ultra, and Dalmacija are right on this.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »
Europeans who are against the policy of the US/UN/EU should use this opportunity to show their dissatisfactions.

If they don't they would face the same consequences as Serbia is facing right now.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 04:24:48 PM »
Europeans who are against the policy of the US/UN/EU should use this opportunity to show their dissatisfactions.

If they don't they would face the same consequences as Serbia is facing right now.

Maybe we'll see some reaction in the coming period.