Author Topic: 21.Feb. 08 Massive Kosovo rally held in Belgrade  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
21.Feb. 08 Massive Kosovo rally held in Belgrade
« on: February 21, 2008, 01:41:01 PM »
   The rally, called by the country's top officials in protest of the Kosovo Albanians' unilateral declaration of secession, started at 17:15 CET, with a choir rendition of the national anthem, Bože Pravde (G-d of Justice).

The stage background was a huge Serbian national flag and a banner reading, Kosovo Is Serbia.

The plateau and surrounding streets in front of the Parliament Hall were filled with protesters, who were first addressed by Prime Minister Vojislav Koštunica, followed by the deputy leader of Serbia's largest opposition party, the Radicals (SRS).

President Boris Tadić was on a one-day visit to Romania today and did not attend.

MPs from G17 Plus and the Liberal-Democrats (LDP) were also absent.

Koštunica told the crowd that Serbia will never recnognize the unilateral declaration "for as long as it exists as a state".

"For as long as we live – Kosovo is Serbia and our brothers in Kosovo are not alone and forgotten! While we reject ultimatums and accept friendship – Serbia is free! The pledge has been made, and the whole world has heard it. And everyone knows the value of a Serbian pledge," the prime minister said.

He continued by saying that Serbia is not alone, and that it will not forget the friendship and principled policy of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The mention of Putin's name drew loud cheers from the crowd.

"Kosovo – this is Serbia's first name. Kosovo belongs to Serbia. Kosovo belongs to the Serb nation. This is how it has been since the dawn of time. This is how it will be forever. There is no force, no threat, no punishment severe and horrible enough to make any Serb, anywhere, ever say otherwise but – Kosovo is Serbia!", the prime minister said.

Koštunica also said that Serbia must not resist under pressure to recognize Kosovo's independence since that would mean it gave up on its very identity.

"They are asking us to forsake our brothers in Kosovo. They are telling our brothers in Kosovo that they have, without leaving their homes, their fields, gone to another state. They have not and they never will! They tell them we are separated. We are not and never will be," Koštunica said.

He added that Serbia did not break any human, divine or European law, but that it instead reached out to everyone, "and yet, this was not enough".

"It will suffice, they say, that you Serbs accept to be humiliated. To sign your own humiliation. No one will ever win a mandate from the Serbian people to accept such an ignoble trade-off. Never, and no one!", Koštunica told the rally.

He also said Serbia will seek its place in the family of nations under the same conditions guaranteed to other countries.

"You can deal with us, Serbs, in a friendly manner, but you can never deal with us by force. This is what we inherited from our ancestors. If we agree to [succumb] to force and fear, every sacrifice of everyone who created Serbia will have been in vain. If we accept this violence, each battle won by our ancestors, will be lost by us today," Koštunica said.

He repeated that Serbia has annulled and will continue to annul each act of the illegal and false state on its territory.

Koštunica ended his speech with an exclamation, "Kosovo is Serbia!" to cheers from the hugecrowd.

His speech was several times interrupted by chanting of, "Kosovo in the heart of Serbia", and, "Russia".

"I will not rest until Kosovo and Metohija is under Serbia's control," Tomislav Nikolić said as he started his speech.

"On behalf of all the citizens of Serbia, I promise I will not rest until Kosovo and Metohija is under Serbia's control. Hitler couldn't take it away, these nowadays won't be able either. We owe it to ourselves and our children," he said.

"We grieved for two days only, and on the third, Serbs set outposts on fire, on the fourth, they organized a rally that Serbia has never seen before," he continued.

Nikolić added that Serbia will remember who recognized Kosovo's independence, but also those who did not, and urged Europe to reconsider and return to the path of friendly relations with the Serbian nation.

"Serbs know how to forgive, but they better not prompt us to show how we fight for Kosovo, they don't want that. They better not force us to go to Kosovo to hold a rally like this," he concluded.

Students and deans from the universities in Belgrade and Priština also addressed the mass rally, as well as RS Prime Minister Milorad Dodik.

Serbia's best tennis player Novak Đoković spoke in a previously recorded message, to say that he and his family are with Serbia in this difficult time, and that Kosovo belongs to Serbia.

The Serb people are ready defend what's theirs, Đoković said.

He regretted not being able to be with the protesters and added he thanked everyone who came to show the world that "Serbia is not small, that it is united and that we are ready to defend that which belongs to us".

"Kosovo is Serbia and it must remain this way forever," Đoković ended his address.

A number of other well-known athletes and actors also addressed the crowd.

After a speech given by film director Emir Kusturica, the choir sang Vostani Serbie, (Rise Up Serbia), a song from the country's 19th century revival, after centuries of Ottoman occupation.

The mass of people, which according to the first estimates numbers between 150,000 and 300,000, then proceeded toward the St. Sava Temple, where a prayer for the safety of the Kosovo Serbs will be held.

No major incident have been reported so far.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2008&mm=02&dd=21&nav_id=47869
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Re: 21.Feb. 08 Massive Kosovo rally held in Belgrade
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 01:59:51 PM »
AHAHAH im watching them burn American and Croat NAZI flags right now  O0

They looted the embassys!
All or nothing.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 02:18:45 PM »
It is only a beginning to a much bigger conflict worldwide where new countries will keep appearing, US & Their EU allies recognizing. At the end, maybe they will say again that it is the Serbs' fault.
Next area where it will happen is in Northern Georgia, Spain (Basque), France (corsica), UK (Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), Ukraine (large Russian Population), Romania and Slovakia (large hungarian minority), Turkey, Iraq, Iran (large Kurd minority).....and in about 20 years in southwest USA (very large Latino population)....and not to even forget Israel's problem with the Palestinians.....

This is one of the biggest mistakes that US could have ever done. then again, just like all the historical empires, it is called "divide and conquer".....

Go Serbia! Go Israel!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 03:04:52 PM »
  I knew my people will NEVER let this happen just like that!!!! I'm very proud of Serbia!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »
The should burn down every european country's embassy to the ground.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 05:01:15 PM »
The should burn down every european country's embassy to the ground.
Include all muslim embassies and the USA as well.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
I just got back and to be honest, it was horrible. One guy burned to death when usa embassy was set on fire. To many injuries and attacks on police. You can't immagine how those kids reacted and what kind of anger they got inside of them after all injustice that happened to us. I really can't blame them but it was to much. I was extremely happy when I saw usa embassy on fire but if any American is reading this, let me be perfectly clear that I love your nation but I hate your goverment for every single lie and injustice! To your nation I wish all the best and further more I pray that you never go through such suffering as Serbs, Jews and many others! Not you nor any other nation deserves to go through humiliation in 21st century! I can't find the words to describe how I feel lately and who the fk is Bush to tell us to give OUR land to someone that already has its own country nearby?! Bah, I'll try to sleep now ...

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 08:01:36 PM »
we must support serbs in kosovo!! kosovo je srce srbija!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkgHkxIfgBc....islam is the enemy...mamu vam j***m shiptarsko muslimansko...kosovo is under albanien okupacija!! kosovo is serbia!! :'(....we dont hate americans we hate bush and the U.S goverment for there stupid politiks!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:09:27 PM by shiptarkiller »

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 07:10:12 PM »
   The rally, called by the country's top officials in protest of the Kosovo Albanians' unilateral declaration of secession, started at 17:15 CET, with a choir rendition of the national anthem, Bože Pravde (G-d of Justice).

The stage background was a huge Serbian national flag and a banner reading, Kosovo Is Serbia.

The plateau and surrounding streets in front of the Parliament Hall were filled with protesters, who were first addressed by Prime Minister Vojislav Koštunica, followed by the deputy leader of Serbia's largest opposition party, the Radicals (SRS).

President Boris Tadić was on a one-day visit to Romania today and did not attend.

MPs from G17 Plus and the Liberal-Democrats (LDP) were also absent.

Koštunica told the crowd that Serbia will never recnognize the unilateral declaration "for as long as it exists as a state".

"For as long as we live – Kosovo is Serbia and our brothers in Kosovo are not alone and forgotten! While we reject ultimatums and accept friendship – Serbia is free! The pledge has been made, and the whole world has heard it. And everyone knows the value of a Serbian pledge," the prime minister said.

He continued by saying that Serbia is not alone, and that it will not forget the friendship and principled policy of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The mention of Putin's name drew loud cheers from the crowd.

"Kosovo – this is Serbia's first name. Kosovo belongs to Serbia. Kosovo belongs to the Serb nation. This is how it has been since the dawn of time. This is how it will be forever. There is no force, no threat, no punishment severe and horrible enough to make any Serb, anywhere, ever say otherwise but – Kosovo is Serbia!", the prime minister said.

Koštunica also said that Serbia must not resist under pressure to recognize Kosovo's independence since that would mean it gave up on its very identity.

"They are asking us to forsake our brothers in Kosovo. They are telling our brothers in Kosovo that they have, without leaving their homes, their fields, gone to another state. They have not and they never will! They tell them we are separated. We are not and never will be," Koštunica said.

He added that Serbia did not break any human, divine or European law, but that it instead reached out to everyone, "and yet, this was not enough".

"It will suffice, they say, that you Serbs accept to be humiliated. To sign your own humiliation. No one will ever win a mandate from the Serbian people to accept such an ignoble trade-off. Never, and no one!", Koštunica told the rally.

He also said Serbia will seek its place in the family of nations under the same conditions guaranteed to other countries.

"You can deal with us, Serbs, in a friendly manner, but you can never deal with us by force. This is what we inherited from our ancestors. If we agree to [succumb] to force and fear, every sacrifice of everyone who created Serbia will have been in vain. If we accept this violence, each battle won by our ancestors, will be lost by us today," Koštunica said.

He repeated that Serbia has annulled and will continue to annul each act of the illegal and false state on its territory.

Koštunica ended his speech with an exclamation, "Kosovo is Serbia!" to cheers from the hugecrowd.

His speech was several times interrupted by chanting of, "Kosovo in the heart of Serbia", and, "Russia".

"I will not rest until Kosovo and Metohija is under Serbia's control," Tomislav Nikolić said as he started his speech.

"On behalf of all the citizens of Serbia, I promise I will not rest until Kosovo and Metohija is under Serbia's control. Hitler couldn't take it away, these nowadays won't be able either. We owe it to ourselves and our children," he said.

"We grieved for two days only, and on the third, Serbs set outposts on fire, on the fourth, they organized a rally that Serbia has never seen before," he continued.

Nikolić added that Serbia will remember who recognized Kosovo's independence, but also those who did not, and urged Europe to reconsider and return to the path of friendly relations with the Serbian nation.

"Serbs know how to forgive, but they better not prompt us to show how we fight for Kosovo, they don't want that. They better not force us to go to Kosovo to hold a rally like this," he concluded.

Students and deans from the universities in Belgrade and Priština also addressed the mass rally, as well as RS Prime Minister Milorad Dodik.

Serbia's best tennis player Novak Đoković spoke in a previously recorded message, to say that he and his family are with Serbia in this difficult time, and that Kosovo belongs to Serbia.

The Serb people are ready defend what's theirs, Đoković said.

He regretted not being able to be with the protesters and added he thanked everyone who came to show the world that "Serbia is not small, that it is united and that we are ready to defend that which belongs to us".

"Kosovo is Serbia and it must remain this way forever," Đoković ended his address.

A number of other well-known athletes and actors also addressed the crowd.

After a speech given by film director Emir Kusturica, the choir sang Vostani Serbie, (Rise Up Serbia), a song from the country's 19th century revival, after centuries of Ottoman occupation.

The mass of people, which according to the first estimates numbers between 150,000 and 300,000, then proceeded toward the St. Sava Temple, where a prayer for the safety of the Kosovo Serbs will be held.
No major incident have been reported so far.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2008&mm=02&dd=21&nav_id=47869

Actually according to the city (Belgrade) police estimates there were 500.000 protesters at the rally held at February 21 in Belgrade.
I attended. 8)
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »
we must support serbs in kosovo!! kosovo je srce srbija!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkgHkxIfgBc....islam is the enemy...mamu vam j***m shiptarsko muslimansko...kosovo is under albanien okupacija!! kosovo is serbia!! :'(....we dont hate americans we hate bush and the U.S goverment for there stupid politiks!!

We must stop the BolsheviKKK leaders of the West supporting TerroriSSt muSSlim Nazi Albania! >:(

Kosovo for Serbia! O0 O0 O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 04:32:13 AM »
I just got back and to be honest, it was horrible. One guy burned to death when usa embassy was set on fire. To many injuries and attacks on police. You can't immagine how those kids reacted and what kind of anger they got inside of them after all injustice that happened to us. I really can't blame them but it was to much. I was extremely happy when I saw usa embassy on fire but if any American is reading this, let me be perfectly clear that I love your nation but I hate your goverment for every single lie and injustice! To your nation I wish all the best and further more I pray that you never go through such suffering as Serbs, Jews and many others! Not you nor any other nation deserves to go through humiliation in 21st century! I can't find the words to describe how I feel lately and who the fk is Bush to tell us to give OUR land to someone that already has its own country nearby?! Bah, I'll try to sleep now ...

It was, the albanian muslime nazis were using this to paint the Serbs as savages again... but West only respects force the Israelis are nice guys and 1/3 of their country is going to palestinians G-d forbid; The Serbs must fight for their country if they want it to stay undivided and independent. And all wars are messy and horrible.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 04:33:32 AM »

It was, the albanian muslime nazis were using this to paint the Serbs as savages again... but West only respects force the Israelis are nice guys and 1/3 of their country is going to PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis G-d forbid; The Serbs must fight for their country if they want it to stay undivided and independent. And all wars are messy and horrible.

Yes, it may be a big mess to the bitter end, but a nation and country is worth saving O0