Author Topic: Emir Kusturica  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Emir Kusturica
« on: February 15, 2008, 04:28:42 AM »
What are the political views of Emir Kusturica, the film director? Does anyone now? Is he a Serbian patriot?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Emir Kusturica
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 08:32:51 AM »
I don't know his political view but i know this he was a muslim who converted to orthodox christian.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 09:34:37 AM »
He converted because he did an analysis of his heritage and found out that somewhere along the line his family was Serb but got converted by the ottomans...as far as I know.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »
I don't know his political view but i know this he was a muslim who converted to orthodox christian.

Good for him! I vaguely remember reading something a long time ago where he was quoted as being critical of the US bombings of Serbia.

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »
He is against independence. I saw one interview where he said few juicy words about all of this. If I get the chance to see it again or if I see something new, I'll let you know.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »
This is good to hear, returning back to indigenous righteous Serbian Christian Orthodox roots O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 03:13:44 AM »
Emir Kusturica is a great Serbs.

Many Croats and Bosnians know that they have Serbian roots. But instead of going back to their roots they are hating.

\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 04:21:27 AM »
Emir Kusturica is a great Serbs.

Many Croats and Bosnians know that they have Serbian roots. But instead of going back to their roots they are hating.

\

They should really just be returning to their roots and converting to Christianity, instead of lying around accomplishing nothing as muSSlims who want to take over and convert the infidel world with Jihad!  >:(

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 05:08:43 AM »
They should really just be returning to their roots and converting to Christianity, instead of lying around accomplishing nothing as muSSlims who want to take over and convert the infidel world with Jihad!  >:(

And catholics who convert Orthodox Christians or Jews into Roman Catholics that's also not good  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 05:24:43 AM »

And catholics who convert Orthodox Christians or Jews into Roman Catholics that's also not good  O0

Exactly, catholics shouldn't do that at all