Author Topic: Rioters break into Belgrade's US Embassy  (Read 9304 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Rioters break into Belgrade's US Embassy
« on: February 21, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080221/ap_on_re_eu/serbia_kosovo_independence

By SLOBODAN LEKIC, Associated Press Writer 4 minutes ago

BELGRADE, Serbia - Serb rioters broke into the U.S. Embassy Thursday and set fire to an office after a massive protest against Kosovo's independence that drew an estimated 150,000 people.
ADVERTISEMENT

Masked attackers broke into the building, which has been closed this week, and tried to throw furniture from an office. A blaze broke out inside one of the offices and parts of the facade also caught fire.

Authorities drove armored jeeps down the street and fired tear gas to clear the crowd. The protesters dispersed into side streets where they continued clashing with authorities.

The neighboring Croatian Embassy also was attacked by the same group of protesters.

In Washington, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack strongly urged the Serbian government to protect the U.S. Embassy. He said the U.S. ambassador was at his home and was in contact with U.S. officials.

More than a dozen nations have recognized Kosovo's declaration of independence on Sunday, including the United States, Britain, France and Germany.

But the declaration by Kosovo's ethnic Albanian leadership has been rejected by Serbia's government and the ethnic Serbians who populate northern Kosovo. Russia, China and numerous other nations have also condemned the declaration, saying it sets a precedent that separatist groups around the world will seek to emulate.

Kosovo, which is 90 percent ethnic Albanian, has not been under Belgrade's control since 1999, when NATO launched airstrikes to halt a Serbian crackdown on ethnic Albanian separatists. A U.N. mission has governed Kosovo since, with more than 16,000 NATO troops and KFOR, a multiethnic force, policing the province.

But Serbia — and Kosovo's Serbs, who make up less than 10 percent of Kosovo's population — refuse to give up Kosovo, a territory considered the ancient cradle of Serbs' state and religion.

Earlier Thursday, police estimated that about 150,000 people had attended a rally in the Serbian capital. The crowd waved Serbian flags and carried signs reading "Stop USA terror." One group set fire to a red-and-black Albanian flag.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Rioters break into Belgrade's US Embassy
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »
i hope they burn them all down to the ground and piss on them to put the smoke out!
All or nothing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 03:25:48 PM »
Im sure the media will hush this.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 03:36:45 PM »
Im sure the media will hush this.
nope it's on every news channel

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »
PM of Serbia Mr. Koshtunica and other politicians and officials called the protesters to be peaceful and not to express their anger in that way and not to riot in any way.
But you always have those who can't be contained and who can't control their anger.
Those who did riot were no more than 100 to 150 mainly (out of 150.000 protesters) fans of the local soccer clubs.
But unfortunately newsmedia who hate the Serbs firstly CNN & BBC will use this again to bash the Serbs and to demonise them again.
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 03:49:44 PM »
i hope they burn them all down to the ground and piss on them to put the smoke out!

The US is an imperialistic Nazi state which is continuing the same policy of Nazi Germany from WW2.

The Nazis gave Kosovo to Nazi Albania in 1941. The US and the EU is continuing the same fascist works which were started by Nazi Germany.

I hope they burn them all till the ground!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 04:33:33 PM »

The US is an imperialistic Nazi state which is continuing the same policy of Nazi Germany from WW2.

The Nazis gave Kosovo to Nazi Albania in 1941. The US and the EU is continuing the same fascist works which were started by Nazi Germany.

Yes, well said. How can the west be so pro-muSSlim Nazi?

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 04:46:01 PM »

Yes, well said. How can the west be so pro-muSSlim Nazi?

We are suicidal  :'(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »
Lets not forget.  This is Bill Clinton's doing.  While genocide was occuring at the hands of Muslims worlwide, Bill focused on the plight of the Muslim Kosovars because he knew Milosivic's government could be overthrow with the UN's blessing, and was a convenient distraction from his affair with the 20 year old intern.

If anyone is keeping score, Muslims are creating new separatists states at about 1 per year.

Brian

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 04:49:28 PM »
maybe france is next? and then spain.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »
Lets not forget.  This is Bill Clinton's doing.  While genocide was occuring at the hands of Muslims worlwide, Bill focused on the plight of the Muslim Kosovars because he knew Milosivic's government could be overthrow with the UN's blessing, and was a convenient distraction from his affair with the 20 year old intern.

If anyone is keeping score, Muslims are creating new separatists states at about 1 per year.

Brian

......and Macedonia is next on the list...in about 5 years at most.....or perhaps Northern Cypress...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 04:57:19 PM »
I think Thailand is next.   The Thai President (Who is actually a Muslim dictator) said he's ready to give them their own state in the south, or as he calls it (SELF RULE).  However, the Islamists have said they want ALL of Thailand.  (They are getting a bit greedy)

Brian

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »
Its Czeslovakia all over again with the US taking the role of France and Britian and stealing portions of another peoples homeland
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »
Its Czeslovakia all over again with the US taking the role of France and Britian and stealing portions of another peoples homeland
Czechs and Slovaks decided to split up the country with mutual agreement.
You cannot compare the situation at all.

What did France or GB steal in Czeslovakia?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 05:52:39 PM »
Czechs and Slovaks decided to split up the country with mutual agreement.
You cannot compare the situation at all.

What did France or GB steal in Czeslovakia?
They forced Czeslovakia to surrender the Sudentenland to Germany
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 06:16:17 PM »
Kudos to these proud, noble Serb heroes.  O0 I wish someday Israelis would grow a sack and torch the U.S. consulate in Tel Aviv.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »
President Barrack Hussien Obama?
WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Maybe America is next?
Michigan? NYC? South Carolina? Minnesota? Maine?
Forget all hell breaking loose, it is already loose, we must stop it.

The MSM will cover this. If it were reversed and the muzzies were the protestors you would not hear of it anywhere.
While I still love my country and am proud to be an American this situation has me sick. Unfortunetly Americans fall into three categories. Those like us here, who know what is going on and how dangerous it all is. Those who also know but enable it for whatever their ulterior reasons are, usually all bad. The biggest group, those who don't have a clue what is going on. Take a test. Just pick out 10 random people you know and ask them about the kosovo situation and guaranteed most will not even have a hint of knowledge as to what is going on. In fact, as any question related to islam and the lack of knowledge is overwhelming. These same people though could tell you every contestant on American Idol, or every ballplayer on the steroid list, or what electronics store is holding a sale. Lack of knowledge and the apathy for desire of that knowledge will do us in before anything else.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 07:42:02 PM »
President Barrack Hussien Obama?
WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Maybe America is next?
Michigan? NYC? South Carolina? Minnesota? Maine?
Forget all hell breaking loose, it is already loose, we must stop it.

The MSM will cover this. If it were reversed and the muzzies were the protestors you would not hear of it anywhere.
While I still love my country and am proud to be an American this situation has me sick. Unfortunetly Americans fall into three categories. Those like us here, who know what is going on and how dangerous it all is. Those who also know but enable it for whatever their ulterior reasons are, usually all bad. The biggest group, those who don't have a clue what is going on. Take a test.Just pick out 10 random people you know and ask them about the kosovo situation and guaranteed most will not even have a hint of knowledge as to what is going on.In fact, as any question related to islam and the lack of knowledge is overwhelming. These same people though could tell you every contestant on American Idol, or every ballplayer on the steroid list, or what electronics store is holding a sale. Lack of knowledge and the apathy for desire of that knowledge will do us in before anything else.

I agree friend but you see damage has already been made very severely unfortunately for the Serbs.
So you see the Serbs are already been pictured as the bad guys in the Balkans region (that is southeastern europe).
You see for the american newsmedia the Croats,Bosnian muslims,albanians and slovenians are the good guys & the Serbs are the bad guys.The Serbs are totally demonised by USA newsmedia.What we have today in the newsmedia in USA & western europe is the savage kind of media campain against the Serbs without any reason whatsoever.
And you see maybe ordinary american doesn't have a clue where Kosovo & Metohia is or Serbia or Balkans but the problem is that all americans believe what the newsmedia is serving to them without questioning weather that is true or not.That's the main problem.
The public can only see and hear the story of one side in the newsmedia.Other side cannot be heard.
One could conclude that the average american believes in what CNN and other media is serving to them so strongly that they would believe even if they would tell them that the Earth is flat.
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »
I think your spot on with France. I've never seen so many Muslims in Europe quite like France.

I remember when I was in Paris, I saw the strangest thing; Three women walking down the street, in burqas, but they all had Louis Vuitton purses and designer sunglasses  :::D :::D :::D omg you had to see it to believe it.
Formely known as "1986"

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 08:37:35 PM »
This is the one time i'm rooting against the US..and I love this country.

But teh Serbs are entitled to be majorly pissed and I'm no their side against the US's endorsement of a "Kosovo".
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 08:40:20 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »
I think your spot on with France. I've never seen so many Muslims in Europe quite like France.

I remember when I was in Paris, I saw the strangest thing; Three women walking down the street, in burqas, but they all had Louis Vuitton purses and designer sunglasses  :::D :::D :::D omg you had to see it to believe it.

;D  trying to impress the guys. OR maybe they just have it becuase their wife beating husbands (actually slave masters), stole it.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 12:25:36 AM »

Albanian Muslims hid their communities' Jews from the Nazis according to Yad Vashem.  They were just about the only Moslem community and one of the few communities in the entire world that banded together to protect the Jews and refuse to serve them up to the Nazis.  It's hard to imagine why you would call Albania "Nazi Albania"....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 12:52:33 AM »
The media is also on purpose to continue to make the Serbs the bad guys. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 12:54:51 AM »
I am also in Thailand right now, I am able to catch that damn CNN on tv here it's the only American based network here and they are showing it that the Serbs are the bad guys.  And someone is right about Thailand a lot of the Budes here are angered and hate the Muzzies from Malaysia continue to try to invade.  Most Bude Thai consider the Muzzies as 5th class citizens they care more for their ox and chickens then they do for the Muzzies.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »

Albanian Muslims hid their communities' Jews from the Nazis according to Yad Vashem.  They were just about the only Moslem community and one of the few communities in the entire world that banded together to protect the Jews and refuse to serve them up to the Nazis.  It's hard to imagine why you would call Albania "Nazi Albania"....

You are falling for another piece of propaganda. Jews didn't die in Albania because there weren't Jews in Albania, basically. The total number of Jews in Albania was 200. That's a statistically negligible number. Apparently most of them survived because Albania was occupied by the Italian troops, who did not enforce sending the Jews to concentration camps. There was no such thing as Albanians en masse helping Jews to escape the Holocaust. They even had their own SS battalion.