Author Topic: Rioters break into Belgrade's US Embassy  (Read 9305 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rioters break into Belgrade's US Embassy
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 03:06:18 AM »
i hope they burn them all down to the ground and piss on them to put the smoke out!

The US is an imperialistic Nazi state which is continuing the same policy of Nazi Germany from WW2.

The Nazis gave Kosovo to Nazi Albania in 1941. The US and the EU is continuing the same fascist works which were started by Nazi Germany.

I hope they burn them all till the ground!

Albanian Muslims hid their communities' Jews from the Nazis according to Yad Vashem.  They were just about the only Moslem community and one of the few communities in the entire world that banded together to protect the Jews and refuse to serve them up to the Nazis.  It's hard to imagine why you would call Albania "Nazi Albania"....

You are falling for another piece of propaganda. Jews didn't die in Albania because there weren't Jews in Albania, basically. The total number of Jews in Albania was 200. That's a statistically negligible number. Apparently most of them survived because Albania was occupied by the Italian troops, who did not enforce sending the Jews to concentration camps. There was no such thing as Albanians en masse helping Jews to escape the Holocaust. They even had their own SS battalion.

Oh.

Guess more llies from Yad Vashem (they recently tried to cover up for Kastner).
Thanks.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 06:37:05 AM »
i hope they burn them all down to the ground and piss on them to put the smoke out!

The US is an imperialistic Nazi state which is continuing the same policy of Nazi Germany from WW2.

The Nazis gave Kosovo to Nazi Albania in 1941. The US and the EU is continuing the same fascist works which were started by Nazi Germany.

I hope they burn them all till the ground!

Albanian Muslims hid their communities' Jews from the Nazis according to Yad Vashem.  They were just about the only Moslem community and one of the few communities in the entire world that banded together to protect the Jews and refuse to serve them up to the Nazis.  It's hard to imagine why you would call Albania "Nazi Albania"....

You are falling for another piece of propaganda. Jews didn't die in Albania because there weren't Jews in Albania, basically. The total number of Jews in Albania was 200. That's a statistically negligible number. Apparently most of them survived because Albania was occupied by the Italian troops, who did not enforce sending the Jews to concentration camps. There was no such thing as Albanians en masse helping Jews to escape the Holocaust. They even had their own SS battalion.

This is very true.  Same thing happened in Yugoslavia, where around 5000 Italian soldiers actually switched sides to fight with the partizans because they realized how evil the croat and german nazis were.  Unfortunatelly, they probably should have faught with the Chetniks instead, but at least they attempted to do the right thing.  As far as Albanians saving jews, that's about as true as them being Illyrians, they had a nazi party with 20 thousand members.  What happened when Hitler tried to create the same type of puppet government in Serbia?  It collapsed instantaneously.  The Albanians supported the Nazis throughout WW2 and wore SS uniforms.. I was listening to Savage talk about it the other day on his show, if you don't believe me ask Chaim.  If u ask me the proof is in the pudding, about 1 million Serbs were killed while no Albanians were killed in that war and Hitler called Serbs "trouble makers".. Similar to what the US is making us out to be now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:38:44 AM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 06:39:40 AM »
maybe france is next? and then spain.
I think your spot on with France. I've never seen so many Muslims in Europe quite like France.

I remember when I was in Paris, I saw the strangest thing; Three women walking down the street, in burqas, but they all had Louis Vuitton purses and designer sunglasses  :::D :::D :::D omg you had to see it to believe it.

AHAHAHAH that's hilarious.
All or nothing.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 09:12:27 AM »
PM of Serbia Mr. Koshtunica and other politicians and officials called the protesters to be peaceful and not to express their anger in that way and not to riot in any way.
But you always have those who can't be contained and who can't control their anger.
Those who did riot were no more than 100 to 150 mainly (out of 150.000 protesters) fans of the local soccer clubs.
But unfortunately newsmedia who hate the Serbs firstly CNN & BBC will use this again to bash the Serbs and to demonise them again.

Exactly.  That's why they shouldn't have done that to the embassy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 09:14:40 AM »
maybe france is next? and then spain.

Spain knows that so it's against Kosovo independence.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 09:16:56 AM »
Kudos to these proud, noble Serb heroes.  O0 I wish someday Israelis would grow a sack and torch the U.S. consulate in Tel Aviv.

Then the media would try and compare Israel to Iran in 1979.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 09:24:58 AM »
On Sunday, Alabians were shown by the media as celebrating while yesterday, some Serbs were shown being violent. 

So people who know very little will assume that the Serbs are the bad people.