Author Topic: Ask Barack Babalama!  (Read 21805 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Ask Barack Babalama!
« on: February 21, 2008, 11:42:50 PM »
 :P

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask Barack Babalama!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »
Dear Mr. Babalama,

What country do you come from?  What does your last name mean in your native language?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »
Dear Mr. Babalama,

What country do you come from?  What does your last name mean in your native language?

Technically, I was born in Hawaii, part of the USA.  However my heart will always belong to Islamic Jihad.  Yes, my last name means conquerer, as Jihad will soon sweep across the American Infidels, along with universal healthcare that all Americans will pay for and completely open borders.  The time has come for change.  Join me for the revolution.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:03:41 AM »
How many wives to you have?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:19:16 AM »
How many wives to you have?

I currently have four.  I used to have 7, but three were beheaded for looking at other men without face covering.  This incident occured during a debate earlier in my campaign.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 12:30:36 AM »
In that wife count does that include the goats?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 12:43:47 AM »

No, goats, chickens, and cattle are separate from the wives.  This is common practice.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »

No, goats, chickens, and cattle are separate from the wives.  This is common practice.

Hmmmm so how many of those do you have? And do they kick?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 01:09:30 AM »
Obviously you've never been with live stock.  They kick like the dickens. >:(  I prefer not to disclose the exact number.  The goats get jealous of the cows, the pigs of the chickens, etc.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 01:11:15 AM by Ari »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 01:48:52 AM »
What are the ages and races of your wives?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 04:35:33 PM »

Technically they have to be 18, though truth be told I prefer much younger.  Once a wife hits 25, she is thrown out with the trash and replaced.  Until a replacement is found, I supplement with extra goat and chicken.  Any race is fine, though I am not too fond of Caucasoids.  Most important, No Jew Please.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 04:38:01 PM by Ari »

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 01:38:14 PM »
Are you guys serious???

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 03:27:04 AM »
Yes, bow down please. O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 03:57:31 AM »
Are you going to keeeeeell that infidel?  :::D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 04:39:23 AM »
Mr Barack Hussein, I was wondering what your favorite terrorist group is. Is it Al-qaeda or hezbollah?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Just Erica

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 04:41:08 AM »

Technically they have to be 18, though truth be told I prefer much younger.  Once a wife hits 25, she is thrown out with the trash and replaced.  Until a replacement is found, I supplement with extra goat and chicken.  Any race is fine, though I am not too fond of Caucasoids.  Most important, No Jew Please.
Ari, I understand that this thread is supposed to be all in fun "WHOO HOO! :o" but Barack has young daughters and one wife. Why bring his marriage into your hatred for him?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 04:45:05 AM »

Ari, I understand that this thread is supposed to be all in fun "WHOO HOO! :o" but Barack has young daughters and one wife. Why bring his marriage into your hatred for him?

Michella Obama is his wife? That is not a woman, that is what I see in the toilet after I take a dump.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Just Erica

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 05:25:00 AM »

Michella Obama is his wife? That is not a woman, that is what I see in the toilet after I take a dump.
I'm looking for a response from a real man, not a 10 year old elementary school bully. Move on DWI.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 06:38:24 AM »

You are quite correct, we should be thinking on how to save them.  :-\ Where he has chosen this BS about being Christian or not( that is clearly a vote to the bible bashers of the US), he still a mullah, and those women should not be under Mullah rule.

Just Erica

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 11:03:33 AM »

You are quite correct, we should be thinking on how to save them.  :-\ Where he has chosen this BS about being Christian or not( that is clearly a vote to the bible bashers of the US), he still a mullah, and those women should not be under Mullah rule.
Skippy, he's not Muslim and he's never been Muslim. And if he WERE muslim his wife and daughters would be dressed like Muslim Women. They dont' need to be saved because they are not under Muslim rule by anyone. I think you guys look at his name and assume that just because it's of a different culture (African) he must be evil.

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
Does Oprah have a crush on you?

Mrs. Barrack Hussien, does it make you jealous the way see gets all googly eyed at your man?

Mrs. Barrack Hussien, of what decent are you, and of which country?

Mr. Barrack Hussien, I am very, very concerned about the rumor I heard. Is it true that if Hitler Soddam Of the Clinton Moffia gets in as President, that you and her are going to divorce your spouses, run off and get married in Hawaii, and then run the White House as a couple?

I am very concerned. I also heard that the two of you plan of procreating.

Is it true that the country may be in great danger of this?

Also, would not this break little Oprah's heart?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 10:17:39 PM »

Skippy, he's not Muslim and he's never been Muslim. And if he WERE muslim his wife and daughters would be dressed like Muslim Women. They dont' need to be saved because they are not under Muslim rule by anyone. I think you guys look at his name and assume that just because it's of a different culture (African) he must be evil.

He was muslim and he converted to be a christain. Not all muslims women are covered that is a huge myth.

I suggest you start reading his books Erica. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »
From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT, and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES.."

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

source:

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_pres ident_for_Obama_.html?cid=dc-article-obama

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 01:34:41 AM »
From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT, and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES.."

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

source:

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_pres ident_for_Obama_.html?cid=dc-article-obama

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html
Skippy have you actually read the book or are you relying on the excerpts as all the info  you need to  bash Obama? I plan to get it, and I guarantee that after I actually read those excerpts in print, in the actual books, explainations will follow them. He doesn't hate his mother... he doesn't hate the white race (BECAUSE HE IS PART WHITE) Wouldn't that make him a self-hater?

And about the last excerpt... "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

It doesn't take a genius to understand what he's saying. He's saying that this nation started out with Christianity at the forefront of everything. Now, religion-wise, there are Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's and athiests. He's saying that we ALL have a right to worship who we want, the way we want, and with whom we want.

Those excerpts were chosen specifically because they are worded the way you want to see them. I think YOU should read the book also. Maybe we can compare notes, Skip?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:19:58 AM by Just Erica »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 01:43:25 AM »
Erica, you sound like a smart lady, but no matter what you are not going to get us to like this guy.  Maybe some self-hating liberal Jews will fall for it, actually they have already, but there's no way in hell I would ever endorse someone who's Pastor has taken trips with a Louis Fukukan who called my religion a gutter religion and spreads lies about Jews and the slave trade.  Like I said before, even if Obama is not a practicing Muslim, he certainly has Muslim sympathies, which in and of itself should eliminate him.  My G-d it's not even 7 years after 911.  What is wrong with America for even considering this guy, let alone making him a presumed front-runner?  I still can't believe.  Sometimes I think the application process at Walmart is more stringent than running for President. >:(