Author Topic: Ask Barack Babalama!  (Read 21806 times)

Just Erica

Re: Ask Barack Babalama!
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 02:18:51 AM »
Erica, you sound like a smart lady, but no matter what you are not going to get us to like this guy.  Maybe some self-hating liberal Jews will fall for it, actually they have already, but there's no way in hell I would ever endorse someone who's Pastor has taken trips with a Louis Fukukan who called my religion a gutter religion and spreads lies about Jews and the slave trade.  Like I said before, even if Obama is not a practicing Muslim, he certainly has Muslim sympathies, which in and of itself should eliminate him.  My G-d it's not even 7 years after 911.  What is wrong with America for even considering this guy, let alone making him a presumed front-runner?  I still can't believe.  Sometimes I think the application process at Walmart is more stringent than running for President. >:(
I'm telling you NOT to vote for him for the right reasons...not because his name is from a different culture...not because he's black.. and not because his father was a Christian/Muslim/ athiest. I'm not trying to get you to like him...only to deal in truth and stop believing everything you read on one-sided websites. You're blaming Obama for his PASTOR TAKING A TRIP WITH LOUIS FARRAKHAN...IN 1984 (I'm 34 and was in 4th grade when they took that trip.)

And what's with the Walmart comment? Obama has an education that he got on HIS OWN, without Affirmative Action... Mrs.  Obama, also. Hate him for the right reasons, because you don't like his policies or his stance. Throw that other crap away.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 02:27:20 AM »
I don't like his policies either, but before I get to his policies, I think you have to look at a person's character.  My mom worked for NYC for many years and had many black co-workers and friends.  I used to even meet some of them and went to several Church services as a youngster.  I remember hearing how important the Pastor is in the black community, almost like a member of the family.  I don't think it's too much to ask for a man running for President not to have been associated with a Church that travels with and has given awards to Fukukan, a blatant racist and Anti-Semite.  Didn't you ever hear the expression, judge a man by the friends he keeps.  Surely his policies will be shaped by those he has surrounded himself with.  It's ignorant to think other wise.  I would love to have been a fly on the wall and listened to many of the Church Services.  I'm sure they were full of hate.  I have already said a million times I'm not judging him because he's black.  I think he's evil no matter his color.  The Walmart comment was in reference to the fact that they do a background check when you apply there, and sometimes it doesn't seem like they do one for candidates running for the land's supposed highest office, all of them may I add.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:34:02 AM by Ari »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 02:58:02 AM »
From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT, and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES.."

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

source:

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_pres ident_for_Obama_.html?cid=dc-article-obama

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html
Skippy have you actually read the book or are you relying on the excerpts as all the info  you need to  bash Obama? I plan to get it, and I guarantee that after I actually read those excerpts in print, in the actual books, explainations will follow them. He doesn't hate his mother... he doesn't hate the white race (BECAUSE HE IS PART WHITE) Wouldn't that make him a self-hater?

And about the last excerpt... "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

It doesn't take a genius to understand what he's saying. He's saying that this nation started out with Christianity at the forefront of everything. Now, religion-wise, there are Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's and athiests. He's saying that we ALL have a right to worship who we want, the way we want, and with whom we want.

Those excerpts were chosen specifically because they are worded the way you want to see them. I think YOU should read the book also. Maybe we can compare notes, Skip?

He is a half cast, and prime example NOT TO CROSS BREED! I showed you the sources of the quotes. I have read lot of his book yes. And its the same old story of any half breed.  ::) And yes he hates whites.

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 03:19:03 AM »
I don't like his policies either, but before I get to his policies, I think you have to look at a person's character.  My mom worked for NYC for many years and had many black co-workers and friends.  I used to even meet some of them and went to several Church services as a youngster.  I remember hearing how important the Pastor is in the black community, almost like a member of the family.  I don't think it's too much to ask for a man running for President not to have been associated with a Church that travels with and has given awards to Fukukan, a blatant racist and Anti-Semite.  Didn't you ever hear the expression, judge a man by the friends he keeps.  Surely his policies will be shaped by those he has surrounded himself with.  It's ignorant to think other wise.  I would love to have been a fly on the wall and listened to many of the Church Services.  I'm sure they were full of hate.  I have already said a million times I'm not judging him because he's black.  I think he's evil no matter his color.  The Walmart comment was in reference to the fact that they do a background check when you apply there, and sometimes it doesn't seem like they do one for candidates running for the land's supposed highest office, all of them may I add.
I don't consider any of you 'friends' of mine (more like people I associate with) because we don't have a friendship. However, here I am, on your site...disagreeing, agreeing and such...just like a friend would. Am I like you? And how can you be so sure that the pastor of his church is preaching hate? And I, too wish you were a fly on the wall when he was preaching. It may surprise you that he doesn't preach hatred of any kind.

Just Erica

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 03:25:41 AM »
From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT, and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES.."

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

source:

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_pres ident_for_Obama_.html?cid=dc-article-obama

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html
Skippy have you actually read the book or are you relying on the excerpts as all the info  you need to  bash Obama? I plan to get it, and I guarantee that after I actually read those excerpts in print, in the actual books, explainations will follow them. He doesn't hate his mother... he doesn't hate the white race (BECAUSE HE IS PART WHITE) Wouldn't that make him a self-hater?

And about the last excerpt... "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

It doesn't take a genius to understand what he's saying. He's saying that this nation started out with Christianity at the forefront of everything. Now, religion-wise, there are Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's and athiests. He's saying that we ALL have a right to worship who we want, the way we want, and with whom we want.

Those excerpts were chosen specifically because they are worded the way you want to see them. I think YOU should read the book also. Maybe we can compare notes, Skip?

He is a half cast, and prime example NOT TO CROSS BREED! I showed you the sources of the quotes. I have read lot of his book yes. And its the same old story of any half breed.  ::) And yes he hates whites.

Most of America's whites voted for him... MOST of America's whites read his books also. Why did they vote for him if 'he hates whites'? Plus his mom was white... that would mean that he hates himself too, right? And Ruby, the half-breed thing...over-played. Biracial people have a right to happiness and respect just like those of use who are 100% of our ethnicities. What are you saying about biracial children if your opinion of Obama, because he's a "half-breed" is so low?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 03:33:46 AM »

Most of America's whites voted for him... MOST of America's whites read his books also

Most of those American's believe Day time soap Operas are real.

. Why did they vote for him if 'he hates whites'? Plus his mom was white... that would mean that he hates himself too, right?

He said it himself, no one put words in his mouth expect him.

And Ruby, the half-breed thing...over-played.

I am not Ruby I'm Skippy, and Half Casts envaded my country  ;)

Biracial people have a right to happiness and respect just like those of use who are 100% of our ethnicities. What are you saying about biracial children if your opinion of Obama, because he's a "half-breed" is so low?

Cross breeds/half casts are against G-ds wishes. G-d created separate Races for a reason  :)

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 03:50:34 AM »

Most of America's whites voted for him... MOST of America's whites read his books also

Most of those American's believe Day time soap Operas are real.

Now you know that's untrue. Maybe for the Annie Wilkes's (Misery) of America, soaps are true, but they have issues. No white person would vote for a black person who hates white people. I think they're smarter than that.

. Why did they vote for him if 'he hates whites'? Plus his mom was white... that would mean that he hates himself too, right?

He said it himself, no one put words in his mouth expect him.

As a confused youth , about his heritage, he probably DID hate his mother's skin color. Any youth of biracial decent goes through identification issues because they weren't told about their heritage. Hell, every adolescent goes through the self-hate of self- identification phase. I have black daughters who hated their skin color, their hair texture and everything else. Me telling them that they're beautiful and to accept what God gave them helped them a lot.

With that said,that doesn't mean that Barack felt that way all his life about his mother. You said you read most of the book (either you or Ruby...I have to backtrack) If it was you, did he go further into the subject as to why he had contempt for his mother's skin color or did you just stop there?

And Ruby, the half-breed thing...over-played.

I am not Ruby I'm Skippy, and Half Casts envaded my country  ;)

Sorry, you and Ruby are sounding the same in this subject. I'm sure you're proud. Half-casts envaded your country, by being born? Wow. Interesting.

Biracial people have a right to happiness and respect just like those of use who are 100% of our ethnicities. What are you saying about biracial children if your opinion of Obama, because he's a "half-breed" is so low?

Cross breeds/half casts are against G-ds wishes. G-d created separate Races for a reason  :)

He created separate races for his OWN reasons.. not yours or  mine. With all of this "In the bible it says this...or that..." It's funny, I've never read in the bible where it says "THou shalt not marry, or bare children with one who is a different hue than thou." If you can find that...please direct me to the passage.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 04:01:36 AM »
Fact is you don't have to vote, and any monkey can be trained to tick a form, hell they do it here  ::)

confused youth? thats straight Bull, he wrote it as an adult, show complete and total disrespect of any values he has for, race and women.

There once was a very wise person that said "Who can tell a value of a man very easy, just see how he treats his mother." And thats very true, If you have no respect and hate for the one person that brought you into this world, then what hope has any one else got?

He created separate races for his OWN reasons.. not yours or  mine.

Of course for his reasoning only, he is our father, our protector......

G-d is the most important, not the mere sins of man.  ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 04:11:05 AM »
Fact is you don't have to vote, and any monkey can be trained to tick a form, hell they do it here  ::)

Actually, it's my duty to vote because I want where I live to be a better place. I can't do it alone and if there is someone with the power to move mountains available (a presidential candidate, barring color, gender or age bracket) I'm going to vote for them and watch them work. And I'd better get my vote's worth. ;)

confused youth? thats straight Bull, he wrote it as an adult, show complete and total disrespect of any values he has for, race and women.

There once was a very wise person that said "Who can tell a value of a man very easy, just see how he treats his mother." And thats very true, If you have no respect and hate for the one person that brought you into this world, then what hope has any one else got?

He wrote the book as an adult skippy, Yes. The last time I checked, an autobiography isn't based solely the author's present, but the author's past as well. You didn't finish reading book  but already you're assuming that that's how he feels now because that's where you stopped reading. You assume that he went through his entire life feeling contempt for his mother. And yes, we as our parent's children are supposed to love and respect our mothers and fathers but guess what, teens will always feel like their parents didn't love them enough no matter how much you show it... little kids will always think you hate them because they don't get what they want, and children in general will rebel when they've been teased about what race they are or are not...and they will blame that on their parents. *Whichever one is available at the time.* The only thing that's straight bull is the assumption that a biracial child is a loser just because their mom is one race and their dad is another.

He created separate races for his OWN reasons.. not yours or  mine.

Of course for his reasoning only, he is our father, our protector......

G-d is the most important, not the mere sins of man.  ;)

Skippy, as a play on your username, you have effectively skipped over the point and drew your own conclusions. It is the opinion of you and people who think like you do that G-d separated the races 'for a reason'. This isn't written anywhere but in my opinion, he created us together. We are more like mitch-matched socks than we are alike because of our differing skin colors, but we come from the same packaged brand (HUMAN) and are made from the same material...(Flesh and blood) . Nine times out of 10, you and I probably wear the same-sized shoe. lol I wouldn't marry you or anything...because you're a girl and all :D But if you were a white man and I wasn't married to my black hunky husband; and if you were good to me...I'd be the same for you.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 04:20:15 AM by Just Erica »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 04:15:54 AM »
He is a half cast that hates the world, I don't see I big deal here  ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 04:21:58 AM »
Actually, Skip. He loves the world and the people in it. He even loves those who despises him. That's the Christian in him. ...Me too. :)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 05:01:00 AM »
Actually, Skip. He loves the world and the people in it. He even loves those who despises him. That's the Christian in him. ...Me too. :)

He is no christain, using it create a political power is not righteous.

Just Erica

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 05:08:22 AM »

How is being a Christian creating a political power? Who deemed Christians, GOD? Some may be Christ-like but they still don't have His power. Christians rule America, like the Pope rules the universe.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 05:14:21 AM »

How is being a Christian creating a political power? Who deemed Christians, G-d? Some may be Christ-like but they still don't have His power. Christians rule America, like the Pope rules the universe.

He is using the label of the christains to con people to vote for him. Erica it worked on you. You defend him because he says he is christain. Point proven ;) Not that the fact he is using that label solely to win an election.

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 05:21:56 AM »

How is being a Christian creating a political power? Who deemed Christians, G-d? Some may be Christ-like but they still don't have His power. Christians rule America, like the Pope rules the universe.

He is using the label of the christains to con people to vote for him. Erica it worked on you. You defend him because he says he is christain. Point proven ;) Not that the fact he is using that label solely to win an election.

If the man was a one-legged athiest I'd vote for him because its not his faith that will make decisions for our country, it's his determination to make things better here that will aid in the effort.You've proven nothing...nice try though. ;)

BTW, he never entered the race with what religion he followed. It so happend that 'some people' decided his name sounded funny..."He must be Muslim! LOOK, his first and middle name mean "Conquer of Those Who Are WHITE!" :o and his last name sounds like OSAMA, which means that he knows him! That means that Obama was behind the 911 attacks!"...That led to him having to tell everyone what faith he followed. That's why you know he's a Christian. And to think...its all because his name sounds like an actual terrorist's name and he has the same name (for a middle name  ::) as Saddam's last.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 06:17:49 AM »
Sorry Erica could you repeat that, the echoing of I will keeeellll you white infidels was drowning you out just then  :)

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 06:38:00 AM »
Sorry Erica could you repeat that, the echoing of I will keeeellll you white infidels was drowning you out just then  :)
I have no need to kill you, Skippy. I have better things to do with my time. I have a lot of living to do yet.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 06:40:01 AM »
I have no need to kill you, Skippy. I have better things to do with my time. I have a lot of living to do yet.

hehe fair enough Erica  ;)