Author Topic: Jewish Man Attacked In Australia  (Read 1890 times)

admin

Jewish Man Attacked In Australia
« on: February 21, 2008, 07:27:18 PM »
Jewish Man Attacked In Australia

(IsraelNN.com) A Jewish man was attacked in a heavily Jewish suburb of Melbourne, Australia, in the latest anti-Semitic incident to rock the city in recent months.

According to The Australian Jewish News, an identifiably Jewish man sustained injuries when he was knocked to the ground and elbowed in the face by a drunken gang as he walked to a public transportation stop in order to commute to work. The man has refused to be named in the media.

The attack took place on Dandenong Road, a major thoroughfare leading from downtown Melbourne to the eastern suburbs, but no rush-hour drivers stopped to help the victim. Law enforcement officials say they will prosecute the case as a standard assault-and-battery incident, but will not charge the attackers under the state's Racial and Religious Tolerance Act.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: Jewish Man Attacked In Australia
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »
I go past that area everyday to work and it is full of drunken slobs. The fact that none of the drivers stopped for the victim further proves that Jews can only trust themselves on self defense and no one else.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 02:02:08 AM »
I go past that area everyday to work and it is full of drunken slobs. The fact that none of the drivers stopped for the victim further proves that Jews can only trust themselves on self defense and no one else.

That is so true, and its about time they stop relying on the police. The coppers are useless as udders on a bull here.

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 02:06:27 AM »
An attack on a black, asian or muSSlim WOULD be prosecuted under the Racial and Religious Tolerance Act. This stinks!!

I am disgusted as an australian.

Victoria is the same state who used the Religious Tolerance Act to prosecute a christian minister for simply quoting the koran!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 02:15:57 AM »
An attack on a black, asian or muSSlim WOULD be prosecuted under the Racial and Religious Tolerance Act. This stinks!!

Victoria is the same state who used the Religious Tolerance Act to prosecute a christian minister for simply quoting the koran!!

Its because we had that freckin Lebo as a Primer for long enough, and a slophead down there too.

No of which are real Aussie for a start.  >:( >:(

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 02:19:59 AM »

Its because we had that freckin Lebo as a Primer for long enough, and a slophead down there too.

No of which are real Aussie for a start.  >:( >:(

Correct.

What do we expect if we have semi-Australians (at best!) in parliament?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 02:35:30 AM »
Did I not say earlier on in the piece, that the crime against Jews here in Australia was on the increase!

Why you ask, because simple the WN movement here was rocked with the major defection of the Baron, which throw the WN's into panic mode, and the targeted the Jews. Because the Baron is Bi polar with red leanings. ITS THE JEWS FAULT!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 06:15:58 AM »
I reckon most of the anti-Semitic stuff here is caused by the muslims. Most aussies in my opinion don't have any problems with Jews.
In my opinion based on experience travelling on a tram down Dandenong Road everyday, it was more likely that those who attacked this man were drunken degenerates as opposed to members from an organised hate group. St.Kilda is full of human refuse and other forms of vile, less than human creatures.

newman

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 06:28:39 AM »
I reckon most of the anti-Semitic stuff here is caused by the muslims. Most aussies in my opinion don't have any problems with Jews.
In my opinion based on experience travelling on a tram down Dandenong Road everyday, it was more likely that those who attacked this man were drunken degenerates as opposed to members from an organised hate group. St.Kilda is full of human refuse and other forms of vile, less than human creatures.

Even the skinheads are more concerned with arabs, africans and asians.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 06:37:30 AM »

Even the skinheads are more concerned with arabs, africans and asians.

Haha nope its good old Pat the insane monkey brain.
[email protected],0431525994 or PO BOX 1622 COLLINGWOOD 3006,VICTORIA
RAHOWA!

::) ::)