Author Topic: Lou Dobbs being attacked by a tribe of pretend indians  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lou Dobbs being attacked by a tribe of pretend indians
« on: November 23, 2007, 03:19:49 AM »
This is Lou Dobbs conducting himself in a proper manner trying to explain that he is not a white supremecist while these racist and anti semetic Mexica movement phony indians yell and cuss at him.  The only reason they are so enraged is because they don't have a valid argument.  Well Hell the only reason why some (European) immigrants don't have to go through the process is because they are in need of in this country i.e Doctors,proffessors,Scientist and engineers.  Not people to do so called jobs Americans won't do.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Lou Dobbs being attacked by a tribe of pretend indians
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 01:54:59 AM »
This is Lou Dobbs conducting himself in a proper manner trying to explain that he is not a white supremecist while these racist and anti semetic Mexica movement phony indians yell and cuss at him.  The only reason they are so enraged is because they don't have a valid argument.  Well Hell the only reason why some (European) immigrants don't have to go through the process is because they are in need of in this country i.e Doctors,proffessors,Scientist and engineers.  Not people to do so called jobs Americans won't do.

I watched the above youtube you have posted. The guy that made the youtube put it up to discredit Lou Dobbs however Dobbs should get a medal for remaining so polite to the filthy animals that were screaming in his face. Its plain to see that the south of the border bunch really feel that most of the south western part of the U.S is theirs. The guy was yelling something about people coming from Europe on visas and overstaying their welcome. Most people who come here on that sort of visa respect it restrictions. Now and then a few will over stay however the numbers doing that are small. How does this guy in the video hope to compare that to the illegal invasion we have over our southern border. Its videos like this that really need to be broad casted on the mainstream media. I think after seeing just how this group of activist think most Americans would not like their viewpoint.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »
One of the guys in the video was Enrique Morones of the Border Angels while the other one was Manual of the Mexica Movement.  may there names be obliterated by G-d.  I would also like to see Lou Dobbs interviewing Chaim sometime though I don't think thats going to happen.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 09:40:38 AM »
I saw the above video and I think it's retarded how these Mexican racists think that their backwater Central American culture is superior to my advanced European culture.

If they like sacrificing slaves to false totems, they should go back to Central America, otherwise, they should advance themselves.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
It's funny how they would accuse white Christian Europeans of genocide while denying or ignoring the fact that their people would constantly raid the villages of weaker tribes, take them prisoner, and sacrifice them to their totem gods.

BTW, they are also immigrants.  Since all people were from the Middle-East, it is BS for them to say that they have always been there.

Ultimately, all people are immigrants, even in Europe, since all people began in the Middle-East and are descended from Noah through his sons Shem, Ham and Japheth.  Some people stayed and some people moved.  The descendents of Japheth (me for one) moved to Europe.  The descendents of Shem (Semites) stayed in the middle-east and even moved eastward.  The descendents of Ham moved to Africa.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 11:42:42 AM »
And it's outrageous how Geraldo Rivera wrote a new book calling opponents of amnesty, racists.  And he goes on a bunch of programs on news networks and bashes Lou Dobbs.  But he refuses to actually debate Lou because he knows he'd lose.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »
G-d bless the Great Lou Dobbs.