Author Topic: Obama = Benny Hinn  (Read 797 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Obama = Benny Hinn
« on: February 20, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »
Take a look at Obama's campaign rallies in which women faint (possibly on cue) and compare to the televangelist Benny Hinn.

"Benny Hinn Obama?"

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Obama = Benny Hinn
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 05:48:41 AM »
Benny Hinn is one of the most creepy and evil self-hating Jews I can think of.

Here's just a taste of what this traitor to Hashem, the Torah, and the Jewish people has said:

Man, I feel revelation knowledge already coming on me here. Lift your hands. Something new is going to happen here today.  ...G-d the Father, ladies and gentlemen, is a person; separate from the Son and the Holy Ghost. Say, what did you say? Hear it, hear it, hear it. See, G-d the Father is a person, G-d the Son is a person, G-d the Holy Ghost is a person. But each one of them is a triune being by Himself. If I can shock you - and maybe I should - there's nine of them. Huh, what did you say? Let me explain: G-d the Father, ladies and gentlemen, is a person with his own personal spirit, with his own personal soul, and his own personal spirit-body. You say, Huh, I never heard that. Well you think you're in this church to hear things you've heard for the last 50 years? You can't argue with the Word, can you? It's all in the Word.”  Benny Hinn program on TBN, 10/30/90

That's so sick and evil. He, obviously, doesn't read the Bible:

Deuteronomy 6:4
"Hear Israel, the Lord is our G-d, the Lord is one."

Numbers 23:19
"G-d is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

Maybe you have a point... maybe Obama thinks that Farrakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton are a trinity inside a trinity and that there's THREE MOTHERSHIPS UP THERE!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Obama = Benny Hinn
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »
Jeffguy,

Benny Hinn is not ethnically Jewish.  According to Wikipedia "Benny Hinn was born in Jaffa, Israel to an Arab father and an Armenian mother. He was raised within the Greek Orthodox Church, and attended Georges Vanier Secondary School in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where he was known as Toufik Hinn."

Let me stop here.  If I start writing about Trinity that will open a can of worms here.  Let us stay focus on defeating Obama  :)
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.