Author Topic: Animal Tales!  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Animal Tales!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 08:45:45 PM »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 09:20:23 PM »
Thanks Ari for this thread, good stuff..  8;)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 09:52:22 PM »
No problem MW, I like when I come across these stories.  By the way, I'm guessing your favorite NBA team would be the Timberwolves.  Well, I don't know if you follow the NBA, but I remember you're a big hockey guy.  So am I, but my Islanders are letting me down as usual.  They gave it a good go for a while, but now have too many injuries and not enough firepower.  You should be proud of their goalie though.  Rick DiPietro.  He's Italian and probably the Isles' best player.  They also signed him for 15 years so I hope he stays good for a long time.  By the way, a hockey player we can both be proud of, Michael Cammalleri of the L.A. Kings, Jewish and Italian.  He's a real up and coming player and was off to a great start this season, but unfortunately he was derailed by a bad injury and I'm not sure when he's coming back.  He should be around for a while though.  Well, you and Skippy are doing a great job in this section, and in the whole forum.  Take care for now. O0

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »
Beautiful story.

Or perhaps cleverly crafted Pentagon propaganda.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 01:20:44 AM »
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/croc-hunters-son-unfazed-by-snake-bite/20080218224809990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

I like the name Bindy!

I remember when Bindy was only 2 months old, that when I first met Terry and Steve. Its a while now. She is a great little girl and I know her father would of been very proud of her.

It was very sad at Steves death a great loss to Australia, its people and wild life.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »
I remember when Bindy was only 2 months old, that when I first met Terry and Steve. Its a while now. She is a great little girl and I know her father would of been very proud of her.

It was very sad at Steves death a great loss to Australia, its people and wild life.

You met the great Steve Irwin?

He was one of the most beloved people to have ever lived.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 01:53:45 AM »
Yes, Steve Irwin was fantastic.  Such a sad tragic loss.  At least he lived a very full life and did what he loved most.  Ironically, he died doing something far less dangerous than most of his amazing stunts.  I am glad to see his daughter carry on his great tradition.  I bet his young son becomes involved with animals too.   O0

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 03:40:30 AM »

You met the great Steve Irwin?

He was one of the most beloved people to have ever lived.

Yes I had great pleasure spending 3 months with him, I had to learn how to milk snakes, and how to handle our 9 most deadliest creatures we have here. He was the best.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 05:46:00 AM »
Yes, Steve Irwin was fantastic.  Such a sad tragic loss.  At least he lived a very full life and did what he loved most.  Ironically, he died doing something far less dangerous than most of his amazing stunts.  I am glad to see his daughter carry on his great tradition.  I bet his young son becomes involved with animals too.   O0

Yes, I am too, perhaps she'll do some shows on Discovery O0