Author Topic: Black police chief arrested for DUI attacks white police officer.  (Read 2907 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer

What an animal. And the affirmative action rules appoint him to chief of police.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Black police chief arrested for DUI attacks white police officer.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »
Wow this is unbelievable.  This is what affirmative action police officers do though.  I hope he never works as a police officer ever again.  Chances are he'll be back on the force in no time.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 10:02:21 PM »
Cosmokramer this is very disturbing but what we expect from animals.  What is worst there are advertisements around the city and Long Island for recruits and all the pictures show some animal in a police uniform.  And many of them already have criminal histories and they are issued into the police force.  And are issued weapons.  "MMMHMM You beez under arrest, cause I beez doin' my job, dis be my job."  Can you imagine you need a cop and the cop has a rap sheet a mile long from his history?  Can't they find human beings to be on the police force?  I remember at one time all the cops were Irish or Italians.  Now Brazzzzzzillia's bruddah and sistah be da po'.  Why they want to be cops anyways I thought they hate cops?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 10:21:07 PM »
There is a place for affirmative action cops. Sometimes criminals climb trees :laugh:

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 09:44:29 AM »
We Freed these BABBOONS ??  ::) :embarassed:
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 09:48:51 AM »
Can't they find human beings to be on the police force?  I remember at one time all the cops were Irish or Italians.

NYPD starting salary is $25,000. What decent human being wants to put his life at risk for that kinda money?

You can't live on 25 grand in NYC.

Simple as that.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 09:50:35 AM »
Can't they find human beings to be on the police force?  I remember at one time all the cops were Irish or Italians.

NYPD starting salary is $25,000. What decent human being wants to put his life at risk for that kinda money?

You can't live on 25 grand in NYC.

Simple as that.

Detective's salaries are $90 k aren't they?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 09:03:19 AM »
In NYC the standards for the police and fire departments have dropped dramatically. At one time you needed 60 college credits to become a cop, that was viewed as racist, so now all you need is a ged. The fire department's test was also racist since it asked a lot of technical questions regarding fire and other things that a grammar school kid would have known. We will see an influx of blacks all over the place and if the traitors in congress open the borders the the frito banditos, we will see a bunch of pancho villas dressed in policemens uniform who can't speak a word of english. Mark my words.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 09:20:14 AM »
In NYC the standards for the police and fire departments have dropped dramatically. At one time you needed 60 college credits to become a cop, that was viewed as racist, so now all you need is a ged. The fire department's test was also racist since it asked a lot of technical questions regarding fire and other things that a grammar school kid would have known. We will see an influx of blacks all over the place and if the traitors in congress open the borders the the frito banditos, we will see a bunch of pancho villas dressed in policemens uniform who can't speak a word of english. Mark my words.
In one of the papers last week they had a picture of a graduating class of police. Needless to say there was hardly a white face in the bunch. All well and fine if this is the demographic of the city now we will have to accept this  however the level of service given by todays police is not what it was 20 years ago. Add to this that white police officers are finding it unbearable to continue working with this new breed of officer and are leaving the force disgruntled before retirement. As the new affirmative action officers go higher in the department I only hope they are able to keep up the level of service that was there because of their predecessors hard work.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 02:00:43 PM »
In one of the papers last week they had a picture of a graduating class of police. Needless to say there was hardly a white face in the bunch. All well and fine if this is the demographic of the city now we will have to accept this  however the level of service given by todays police is not what it was 20 years ago. Add to this that white police officers are finding it unbearable to continue working with this new breed of officer and are leaving the force disgruntled before retirement. As the new affirmative action officers go higher in the department I only hope they are able to keep up the level of service that was there because of their predecessors hard work.

And the general public isn't phased by this, the general public is stuck on stupid and more interested in stupid things like new IPOD Phones or whatever other nonsense or Paris Hilton's idiotic life that s out there.  And not only police officers, how about EMTs,, emergency medical that if you need an ambulance and you are at a stage between life or death.  You end up being put in the hands of barbarians on the way to a hospital also run by barbarians.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!