Author Topic: I am seeking a woman  (Read 17929 times)

wonderfulgoy

I am seeking a woman
« on: December 18, 2006, 09:44:12 PM »
Every time I wake up in the morning I curse myself, and wish that I had never existed.  When the sun shines through my window, I cringe; when I hear the joyful song of children on their way to school, I close my curtains, and sleep on: to the end that I might sleep my way to heaven.

Now you might look upon me and rightly think that I am a lost cause.

But of a truth I have locked within me the fruits of many frustrated autumns - the cheerful, crisp morning of hot coffee, meeting fellow-creatures on the campus, and delving into another fascinating lecture.

And of a truth I have locked within me the belated fruits of many unspent summers - walking along the beach surrounded by families, and surrounded by young attractive women, gazing up at me, and wishing to have me right there by the cool sea as the hot sun burns our bare butts.

Yea, and even so: I have locked within me the concupisences of many unknown springs - cheerful as a bird, walking along the chedar groves; beneath a canopy of splendid trees, all green and yellow and brown; sweating brows of youth spending itself in all the earnestness of sport. 

Could it be you that is the key to unlock all the hidden potential within me?  My dream is to raise the most intelligent and beautiful children ever.  I seek to hold a woman in my arms: to take into my nostrils her sweet savour, to feel the overpowering desire of kissing her and making her a mother to my children, feeling her ample and comely bosom press 'gainst the self-same chest which is the seat of my wildly-throbbing, love-struck heart; to reach behind and hold her as she clasps her hands around my head and kisses me, and oh, how we slide inexorably into a railroad of passion, like two trains, meeting head-on: and with a great explosion we join together in harmonious lust, and all the seasons are unleashed, and it becomes winter, summer, autumn and spring many times over ... me and my beloved woman, only knowing each other for that short space of time, knowing of nothing else in the whole galaxy but the power of absolute love and indomitable lust.

I seek to fall down on my knees before the woman of my life: to worship her like nothing else on earth, to be as it were ravished by the mere memory and fond recollection of her: I want her to be my idol, I want her like nothing else I could ever imagine.  And I want to think of nothing but her, always and forever.

But I feel that this mechnical, work-mad, unartistic world holds no such possbilities for me.  If my ideals seem too high, perhaps we could still get together sometime - go for a walk along the cliffs and jump off together.  To die with a person you love is every bit as meaningful as marrying and producing more life with them: because in dying together you both begin a whole new kind of unchartered adventure ... and perhaps, who knows?  Maybe even G-d Himself looks down upon tragic lovebirds with a tear in His eye.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 09:49:14 PM by Get thee hence Satan »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I am seeking a woman
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 10:07:10 PM »
Re:  "...I seek to fall down on my knees before the woman of my life: to worship her like nothing else on earth, to be as it were ravished by the mere memory and fond recollection of her: I want her to be my idol, I want her like nothing else I could ever imagine.  And I want to think of nothing but her, always and forever..."

I LIKE that idea!

Anyone got Alicia Silverstone's phone number?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:43:49 PM »
Re:  "...This is not "JDL" of The Rubins..."

OK...
How about Rachel Weiss then?

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 01:39:07 PM »
GTHS, if you want to find a woman you need to lose that misogynistic attitude, seriously.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 12:20:21 PM »
What am I looking for in that angel who will grace my life with Her Presence?

(Because I know that all things which come to me are from G-d.)

Well?

The first is black-haired and thick-lipped: and as we press close together her skin looks almost brown in the claustrophobic light: her legs and long and tender, culminating in toes which are like pearls in an ocean of slender chocolate; her
breasts are round and prominent, and my instinct to be mothered is aroused mightily by them, from the which I am eager to draw suck yet my enthusiasm belies a distinct tenderness; her body is shapely and by no means emaciated: her arms are round me, her legs wrapped around me: her body is wet, glistening, brown-ish, and we give in to our lusts. 

Now the next angel sent to sate my uncontrollable lusts is similar ... but she is black ... her assets are large, and she turns from her group of friends
(white females) and looks me up and down ... but she is out of my league and I'd have to work hard to impress her.  But to hold that dark body of a million nights of exotic intrigue, a thousand days of travelling in the back streets of the world, Middle Eastern promise so alluring  - this for me would be an angel sent by G-d, a redemption, a saving grace the likes of which I am not worthy - wherefore I pray for such an one with all my heart, and cry tears for her eternally.

Now the final angel is blonde, and truly an angel, and mysterious in her ways ... cynical, she doesn't like me ... but when I look at her I see more than
satisying my lusts, I see my own mother - I see salvation, I see the Kingdom of G-d, I see eternal peace ... imagine if she was my wife ... imagine the places we could go to, to sit on mountain tops, to meditate in temples ... think of the things we could do together, not just a carnal redemption but a truly magnificent Revelation and a splendour deserving of the trumpets of angels ... imagine what we could achieve.

But this angel smiles, and blows a kiss - and is gone,
she has morphed into the air, and disappears with the
whistling wind to become yet another playful spirit on
the sun-lit horizon.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 02:37:39 PM »
Very poetic, but that won't attract you a woman, GTHS... try listing the qualities that would make a woman like you rather than just being lustful.

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 05:39:43 PM »
Internet dating doesn't work...

(I thought GTHS was Jewish...)

fake plastic trees

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 07:07:42 PM »
GTHS is a Gentile who believes in Judaism but he isn't a fully observant Ben Noah how Gentiles who believe in Judaism should be.

Thank you, Yacov for clarifying this for me.

On a seperate issue, this is my 200th post  :D 8)

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 12:14:48 AM »
Actually I don't feel at all like a  gentile.

Having and sharing lustful thoughts is probably a violation of the Commandment not to engage in immoral sex acts but my level of free will is at a lower stage and I really have no control over many aspects of my hopeless situation.

If women are not impressed by the things I write then I was not made for this world.

For I have no other means to impress women other than keep my mouth shut, and here on the forum that doesn't work.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 07:21:09 AM »

For I have no other means to impress women other than keep my mouth shut, and here on the forum that doesn't work.

Try conveying your personality rather than writing about sex incessantly

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 03:33:07 PM »
Yeah, Wonderfulgoy, this post is a little bit "out there".

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 05:06:26 PM »
Good luck!
Do not talk,go fo it!
Maybe just Today there is women for you out there!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 08:38:17 PM »
Good luck O0

Offline Karen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 07:24:36 PM »
Wow. If I didn't have a boyfriend already I'd feel the same thing. And yes, it is awesome when you get it.

Hope you find her.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 12:35:27 AM »

Try conveying your personality rather than writing about sex incessantly

Ummmmm, . . . . yeah, probably not any woman that will fulfill those standards or dreams. Just sayin.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 09:51:13 PM »
I'm sorry, but am I the only one who thinks this thread is hilarious?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 09:52:11 PM »
I'm sorry, but am I the only one who thinks this thread is hilarious?

I do, too,lol.