Poll

Is Imerica illiterate?

Yes.
8 (47.1%)
No.
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Imerica illiterate?  (Read 4837 times)

Just Erica

Re: Is Imerica illiterate?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »
If you score a point with her in an argument she'll pretend like it never happened.

If you enjoy arguing with someone like that then I've got a great torture chamber you might also enjoy.

I don't think she's illetrate. I think she's not open to new ideas once she makes up her mind on a topic. She sees your argument but chooses to ignore it on purpose because it doesn't "fit" her needs at the time.

Do we do this sometimes too? Maybe. But Erica does this ALL THE TIME and it get's old.

Hey lubab. I can't tell you how many times I've conceded to different points made here. I dont' act like it never happened. But I have seen that when I have said something that is correct, instead of someone coming back and saying so, they leave the thread then bash me somewhere else.

And as for the 'new ideas' I've seen here, those new ideas people want me to agree with here are those that say that I'm supposed to speak ebonics when I come here, I'm not supposed to teach black kids to read (when I become a teacher)  because there is no future for them, that I'm supposed to take back handed insults like "crackwhore, Affirmative Action hire, Jew hating Nazi, Ape and other things." with a grain of salt as if the words are just jokes and I should laugh about it.

I have mentioned that I don't consider sharpton a leader because he has said things against whites, he is a race baitor, Farrakhan hates white people , (which means he hates part of who Obama is), blacks who are able-bodied citizens shouldn't be on welfare unless it's necessary and for a limited amount of time, looting is stupid, rioting is stupid and helps no one. There are all things ( and more) that I've spoken out against here but because I'm black no one pays attention to those things. I've said them so much that I've noticed a pattern. As soon as someone reads this post, they're going to ask ..."Well, Erica...what do you feel about THIS...?" after I've just told them. I've even come into these forums with positive hip hop clips, dances, foods, and other things that I think makes American black culture great. AND I've bashed evil hip hop with you guys. THe only thing I see from you are "You are an evil black apologist...." This is sickening.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 07:02:03 PM »
A male Muzzie never wears gold but silver.
This is in context with the whole idea of cross dressing being wrong, because gold was worn by mostly women over history. However there are some scholars that say it isn't completely forbidden if it's just a wedding ring or something but as jewelry yes.

The trousers of Muzzies are never reach the earth. They length is between the knee and the knuckle.
This was so the trousers didn't get dirty, and so when it came to prayer the clothes weren't muddied by any substances which cannot be prayed with such as urine, animal faceas etc.
It was also a sign of vanity and pride at the time for mean to wear long trousers......and so the prophet said that it should be avoided...however since this is invalid in todays world. You won't find a lot of muslims adherering to this because not only is it just sunnah but is not so important now, just traditional for some cultures.

Muzzies wear a    beard, but shave the mustache

Rubbish. It is sunnah and tradition for muslims to have a beard because the Prophet did, but it doesn't mean anything since it doesn't affect their intentions in belief of Islam.
The prophet once did say to do the opposite of what the idol pagan worshippers did by cutting their moustaches short and leaving their beards long....the idol worshippers did it the other way round...
This was to mark and identify the muslims from the non-muslims but nothing more then that.

Muzzies have to wear a sort of fez.
Not true. This is just the tradition and culture of certain countries.

A Muzzie is commanded to wear a shirt, which covers the upper arms

I assume you are referring to a man in which his considered private parts require him to cover himself from the navel to the knee, so this is untrue what you said.

Sarah, I will give you some hadith that proof the opposite, what you say:

1. From Buhari

Volume 9, Book 92, Number 401:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet wore a gold ring and then the people followed him and wore gold rings too. Then the Prophet said, "I had this golden ring made for myself. He then threw it away and said, "I shall never put it on." Thereupon the people also threw their rings away.

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 136:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

A man asked the Prophet : "What (kinds of clothes) should a Muhrim (a Muslim intending to perform 'Umra or Hajj) wear? He replied, "He should not wear a shirt, a turban, trousers, a head cloak or garment scented with saffron or Wars (kinds of perfumes). And if he has n slippers, then he can use Khuffs (leather socks) but the socks should be cut short so as to make the ankles bare." (See Hadith No. 615, Vol. 2).
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 07:06:22 PM »
That is a hadith though, not a prescribed command in the Quran or anything. The hadith, otherwise known as sunnah, is the way of life the Muhammad led which people try and follow as much as possible. This doesn't mean wearing Gold rings is forbidden just not a good practice according to Muhammad.

You are not proving the opposite of what I said because i did agree that this was said, in context with cross-dressing.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
That is a hadith though, not a prescribed command in the Quran or anything. The hadith, otherwise known as sunnah, is the way of life the Muhammad led which people try and follow as much as possible. This doesn't mean wearing Gold rings is forbidden just not a good practice according to Muhammad.

You are not proving the opposite of what I said because i did agree that this was said, in context with cross-dressing.

Sorry Sarah the second hadith is wrong in this case. It is late here.  :-[

Here is the correct hadith with the too long clothes, so that Muzzies wear clothes that are between the knee and the knockles:

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 17:

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:

That Allah's Apostle said, "Allah will not look on the Day of Judgment at him who drags his robe (behind him) out of pride." Abu Bakr said "One side of my robe slacks down unless I get very cautious about it." Allah's Apostle said, "But you do not do that with a pride."
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 07:25:13 PM »
I agree with Skippy that this poll is immature.  Erica is not illiterate.  She just doesn't agree with many of our views.  On the other hand, I think quite a few people here respond to her very emotionally.  I think it would be best to just let the facts speak for themselves. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
Quote from: Erica
I'm not illiterate but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. But I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch, now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

Here's your reply done properly, Miss English Teacher...  ::) :P (My corrections are in bold.)

I'm not illiterate, [but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me.] (Run-on and not clear at all.) However, I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch; now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

Wouldn't your boss Barack fire you if he knew you were taking time off of plugging his candidacy to fight with infidels?  ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:28:24 PM by C.F. »

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »
Quote from: Erica
I'm not illiterate but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. But I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch, now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

Here's your reply done properly, Miss English Teacher...  ::) :P (My corrections are in bold.)

I'm not illiterate, [but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me.] (Run-on and not clear at all.) However, I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch; now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

Wouldn't your boss Barack fire you if he knew you were taking time off of plugging his candidacy to fight with infidels?  ;D
CF, if you don't have anything real to bring to this discussion, please, stay away from the thread. I'm not a perfect person so my words may not be typed out the way you want to see them. But do me and yourself a favor, bash those who misspell words or have incorrect sentence structure. I see it but don't point it out because I know that no one is perfect... but since that's more YOUR style, get on your job and correct everyone else who has spelling errors and such.

You'd actually be a good teacher if you had a filter for actually getting a message accross without insulting people.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »
I've been saying her comprehension is attrocious for over 6 months. I've never seen an adult get a passage so arse-about as her.

G-d help the little schvartzas she teaches reading skills to.

Yaakov, have you read some my lots of posts in which I whemently oppose the use of "Schwartza"? I hold that naming Blacks in Yiddish is wrong. It makes Jews and Yiddish look racist. Why not just saying Black in English? What's your opinion?

Actually the word schwartze doesn't mean anything deragatory in Yiddish or German.  It simply means the color black, as in talking about a black man or a white man, etc.  I think it has been given a deragatory meaning because many people like to use it in case a black guy is around and they want to refer to him or her without being obvious.

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 08:12:14 PM »
Due to her apparent lack of reading comprehension ability, I ask asking this.

I'm not illiterate but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. But I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch, now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

You are illiterate because of how you responded to Newman's question about Muslim Nazi and German Nazi garb. How you acted towards me just proves how you are an Anti-Semitic, Anti-American black Nazi.

Muslim clothing is native of the countries that have Muslims within it. The CLOTHING isn't evil, nor is it a symbol of evil. After all, the evil Muslims that killed 3000 Americans on 2003/9/11 were wearing plain clothes. Should Khakis and a polo shirt be ruled evil clothing? As far as the German Nazi uniform reference...I read it correctly. That uniform is as native to Germany (as a cultural dress) as Hotdogs are to France. Newman's references are ALWAYS one-sided. It's either his way or no way at all.

I see you are not good with dates either. "2001, 2003, dey all da same, UMM HMM!"

As Chaim quoted the affirmative action people as saying, "I don't no nothin' about numbers. Dey all da same to me. UMM HMM!".

Further proof that you are a young man. I already apologized for getting the dates wrong and told the other poster why I got the year wrong. I owe you nothing. Your ebonic insult is just stupid. One day you'll grow up and learn how to argue.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »
imerica seems to be more literate than certain posters on this forum who are pro-JTF.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 08:15:02 PM »
Yacov, maybe YOU have a problem with comprehension...HERE is the response I gave Ambiorix...

Due to her apparent lack of reading comprehension ability, I ask asking this.

I'm not illiterate but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. But I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch, now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

You are illiterate because of how you responded to Newman's question about Muslim Nazi and German Nazi garb. How you acted towards me just proves how you are an Anti-Semitic, Anti-American black Nazi.

Muslim clothing is native of the countries that have Muslims within it. The CLOTHING isn't evil, nor is it a symbol of evil. After all, the evil Muslims that killed 3000 Americans on 2003/9/11 were wearing plain clothes. Should Khakis and a polo shirt be ruled evil clothing? As far as the German Nazi uniform reference...I read it correctly. That uniform is as native to Germany (as a cultural dress) as Hotdogs are to France. Newman's references are ALWAYS one-sided. It's either his way or no way at all.
9-11 in 2003? Muslims native to Africa?

I meant 2001. (I had the beginning of the war on my mind, sorry). And according to Yacov and newman only Muslims live in Africa. Obama's dad was a Muslim who was born in Kenya.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 11:57:59 PM »
I've been saying her comprehension is attrocious for over 6 months. I've never seen an adult get a passage so arse-about as her.

Yaakov, have you read some my lots of posts in which I whemently oppose the use of "Schwartza"? I hold that naming Blacks in Yiddish is wrong. It makes Jews and Yiddish look racist. Why not just saying Black in English? What's your opinion?

what a typical liberal self-hating WIT YOU are!!!
Haven't you read any of JTF's numerous posts about self-haters....

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 12:03:37 AM »
Erica

How outraged would you be if people wanted to vote for a (white) candidate who was good friends with someone like David Duke?

I would personally be very outraged as would a loooooooooooooooooot of people in this country.  And I think that just because someone is black doesn't make it right that they can get away with their friendship with racist blacks like Al, jessie and Louis...ESPECIALLY LOUIS!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 12:04:43 AM »

De Boeregeneraal is wakker!!

How do you guys say [censored] in Suid-Afrikaans?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 12:40:38 AM »
I meant 2001. (I had the beginning of the war on my mind, sorry). And according to Yacov and newman only Muslims live in Africa. Obama's dad was a Muslim who was born in Kenya.

I didn't see that.

But why do you say we say only Muslims live in Africa? The Arab Muslim Nazis live in North Africa. Some black Muslim Nazis live in Africa. But so do black animists and black Christians or at least blacks that call themselves Christians.

And don't forget the heroic white Christians of black-occupied South Africa and Rhodesia.

Your logic is so flawed.

First of all, Yacov, I was being sarcastic. As much as we've been talking about Muslims ALL OVER THE WORLD in these forums, I'd have thought that you wouldn't take the comment to heart. So it's not about logic, in this case but the fact that you are quick to insult and use ebonics to attack me than to read EVERY RESPONSE I post.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2008, 12:45:24 AM »
She's not illiterate.  She's bullheaded.

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 12:57:24 AM »

Raul isn't a self-hater. We don't agree even half the time but I see him as someone who wants to unite Jews here and he has a positive perspective on the language used here as back-handed insults.

Raul, I actually brought up the same subject almost a year ago when I tried to prove that someone called me a 'ngr'. when I went to quote them, the word was there... then the word, schvartza replaced the 'n' word. When I mentioned to the mods that I didn't like the word, schvartza because of what it meant they told me that schvartza meant black.

Just Erica

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »
She's not illiterate.  She's bullheaded.
I can say the same about some of you; only I'm not a right fighter. I fight against name-calling when you don't have to.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2008, 03:45:09 AM »

De Boeregeneraal is wakker!!

How do you guys say schvartza in Suid-Afrikaans?
haha, dankie broerder

Well, several names for "blacks", swart...huodkop...tyrenaier, lol we even name flies kaffirbudgies  etc etc  :::D :::D