Author Topic: Ralph Nader said, that Obama was before his campaign pro-Arab-Muslime-Nazi  (Read 3385 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
... Ralph Nader, who recently announced that he was joining the White House race as an independent candidate, told NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday that Obama had changed his opinions since beginning his campaign, going from pro-Palestinian to pro-Israeli.

"He was pro-Palestinian when he was in Illinois... Now he's supporting right-wing Israeli policies that thwart progress toward peace in the Middle East," Nader said ...

Source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3511195,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Ralph Nader said, that Obama was before his campaign pro-Arab-Muslime-Nazi
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 06:56:07 AM »
... Ralph Nader, who recently announced that he was joining the White House race as an independent candidate, told NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday that Obama had changed his opinions since beginning his campaign, going from pro-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi to pro-Israeli.

"He was pro-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi when he was in Illinois... Now he's supporting right-wing Israeli policies that thwart progress toward peace in the Middle East," Nader said ...

This is true in university he [obama hussein] belonged to  a philistine extremists groups
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:53:57 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 08:47:46 AM »
I will say this, for all the flack that Ralph Nader gets from "liberals", due to the fact that they think of him as being dangerous because he might take votes away from their more "preferred" candidates (like Hillary or Obama), Mr. Nader does have a tendency to sometimes actually tell the truth (and I guess that makes him "unqualified" to be a REAL politician)
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »
Ralph Nader on Obama:  "...Now he's supporting right-wing Israeli policies that thwart progress toward peace in the Middle East," Nader said ..."

Nader's assessment is correct, because only the right-wing Israeli policies of a Kahanist Government will  achieve "A comprehensive and just Middle East Peace"!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 11:19:07 PM »
... Ralph Nader, who recently announced that he was joining the White House race as an independent candidate, told NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday that Obama had changed his opinions since beginning his campaign, going from pro-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi to pro-Israeli.

"He was pro-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi when he was in Illinois... Now he's supporting right-wing Israeli policies that thwart progress toward peace in the Middle East," Nader said ...

This is true in university he [obama hussein] belonged to  a philistine extremists groups
really?
which ones? we need to get that out to Jews, because many will vote for him
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
I will say this, for all the flack that Ralph Nader gets from "liberals", due to the fact that they think of him as being dangerous because he might take votes away from their more "preferred" candidates (like Hillary or Obama), Mr. Nader does have a tendency to sometimes actually tell the truth (and I guess that makes him "unqualified" to be a REAL politician)

Yes, Ralph Nader is a "straight-talker." 

I'm not saying that I support him though since he supports the "Peace Now" group in Israel.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer

Yes, I really hope that he runs and pulls all the stops out - precisely because he will take votes away from Osama.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Obama hasn't changed his position he still wants to create an independent PLO/Fatah Hamas Muslim Nazi State with East Jerusalem as its capital
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
YES YES YES!!!! lets all support Nader.  There are a lot of leftists who get a sinking feeling when they think of a Muslim being president.  He might pull off a few percent, and that would be significant.

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
YES YES YES!!!! lets all support Nader.  There are a lot of leftists who get a sinking feeling when they think of a Muslim being president.  He might pull off a few percent, and that would be significant.

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

Ralph Nader is of Lebanese descent, As Arab of course he hates negros even halfone like Osama.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

Ralph Nader is of Lebanese descent, As Arab of course he hates negros even halfone like Osama.
of what Lebanese descent exactly?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

He's Maronite.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

He's Maronite.
Are Maronites not hating Arabs and especially Fakestinians?

I want to ask , because Lebanon is a bit complicated.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

He's Maronite.

He must be out of his mind. Do he don't know what the arab muslime nazis did to his people. ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

He's Maronite.

Some of them were even alied to IDF during Lebanese war, the Falangists and expatriot Gurdians of Cedars are pro Israeli:
http://www.falangist.com/index1.htm
http://www.gotc.org/main_page.htm

All of them hate PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and A-rab Syrians (I love this filter O0 )   

http://www.lebanese-forces.org/vbullet/index.php

Those are not so good; they allow muslime and other wanabies to post too and they gave me warning for this! :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek307 
YOu must not read my other posts, i never said the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis were not responsible for anything, so put a cork in it tuff guy!!

People don't just make cartoons of rabbits eating people and proclaiming Jihad because its fun! Obviousley this society is flawed and rightfully the reason is the Occupation, Have you ever lived under it? When your treated like an Animal for so long, you turn into one!!

I agree, the mind of Arabs are ocupied by Islamic hatred for 1300 years , it turned them into animals. The Zionists and existance of infidel Israel in the heartland of Dar al Islam are just the excuses, BTW I Didn't knew that Seville was PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi teritory ocupied by those bloody JOOS.

Must be muzombie or dhimi mod. ::) ;)

Ralph Nader is second generation, born in US known leftist.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:00:33 PM by Ultra Requete »

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

Go Naderovsky!!!!!!

He's Maronite.

Some of them were even alied to IDF during Lebanese war, the Falangists and expatriot Gurdians of Cedars are pro Israeli:
http://www.falangist.com/index1.htm
http://www.gotc.org/main_page.htm

All of them hate PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and A-rab Syrians (I love this filter O0 )   

http://www.lebanese-forces.org/vbullet/index.php

Those are not so good; they allow muslime and other wanabies to post too and they gave me warning for this! :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek307 
YOu must not read my other posts, i never said the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis were not responsible for anything, so put a cork in it tuff guy!!

People don't just make cartoons of rabbits eating people and proclaiming Jihad because its fun! Obviousley this society is flawed and rightfully the reason is the Occupation, Have you ever lived under it? When your treated like an Animal for so long, you turn into one!!

I agree, the mind of Arabs are ocupied by Islamic hatred for 1300 years , it turned them into animals. The Zionists and existance of infidel Israel in the heartland of Dar al Islam are just the excuses, BTW I Didn't knew that Seville was PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi teritory ocupied by those bloody JOOS.

Must be muzombie or dhimi mod. ::) ;)

Ralph Nader is second generation, born in US known leftist.
OK. Maronites are Eastern Orthodox Christians that hate Muslims ?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
No they're eastern catholic christians but they do hate and fought muslimes since VII century:
http://phoenicia.org/maronites.html

They're arabised phoenicians or Syriacs, and PLO beasts Obama suported slaughtered 120 000 of them in seventies:

http://www.geocities.com/damour1976/index1.html

Love your Enemy