Author Topic: Crazy racist black guy mocks indian student  (Read 3090 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Crazy racist black guy mocks indian student
« on: March 02, 2008, 05:32:32 AM »
 >:( This uneducated drunk black guy was mocking a decent well educated indian to go back to india i want to ask him when was the last time he took shower or opened a book just erica what do you have to say about this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wwEqf7ybzjY&feature=related

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Crazy racist black guy mocks indian student
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 05:35:04 AM »
i  also want to say that i couldnt understand half the words coming out of his filthy mouth
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 06:02:01 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 05:49:33 AM »
>:( This uneducated drunk black guy was mocking a decent well educated indian to go back to india i want to ask him when was the last time he took shower or opened a book just erica what do you have to say about this

Please ignore that degenerate.  Americans would much rather have an Indian than a drunk, welfare-receiving, good-for-nothing black hooligan. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Sergio 11

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 06:05:22 AM »
You want to see total degeneracy and pure saidism...

this video happened at the time of the Cronulla riots as these Lebenese people smashed this backpacker as he was trying to get into the doorway

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 06:42:52 AM »
this is nothing...look at what happened to Indians throughout eastern africa...and indians still act liberally towards them  ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 08:10:41 AM »

That video was old and tired... and that black guy was an tired, old racist with a drinking problem. Did you think I was going to agree with the crud coming out of his mouth...because I'm (gasp!) black?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »
No wonder nothing ever gets done at those board meetings! 

The problem is, those comments end up with actions with people like this...

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »
No wonder nothing ever gets done at those board meetings! 

The problem is, those comments end up with actions with people like this...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Italianpride877

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 07:25:57 PM »
well blacks are usually very racist towards anyone not black

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »
this kind of behaviour should be punished by death.

Typical behaviour of the oth 9? white men.

to stand idle while their brother is slaughtered.

They need punishment too.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »
I don't like to stereotype, but Indians tend to be very hard-working and intelligent, much more so than most Americans
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 08:40:51 PM »
I don't like to stereotype, but Indians tend to be very hard-working and intelligent, much more so than most Americans
It is normal. They only gathered power to self rule again recently, and they need to struggle there to accomplish something.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 09:15:26 PM »
It is normal. They only gathered power to self rule again recently, and they need to struggle there to accomplish something.

yea, but there is a lot of poverty there too....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 09:21:06 PM »

Yes as indians consider study as religion and indian parents will skip meals in order to send their children to school unlike black people in usa who get 100 times more facility than children in india and then also dont want to study blacks in usa are super rich compared to poor people in india the same thing is with africa where people only know how to kill and to live on international aid that is why african countries are not developing unlike china and india

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »

Yes as indians consider study as religion and indian parents will skip meals in order to send their children to school unlike black people in usa who get 100 times more facility than children in india and then also dont want to study blacks in usa are super rich compared to poor people in india the same thing is with africa where people only know how to kill and to live on international aid that is why african countries are not developing unlike china and india
exactly. Indians know that studying is a holy duty. Good for you!!

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 02:16:37 AM »

Are you for real? I am an Indian, and I find this thread as disgusting as the person (in the video) mocking Indians. :o People, regardless of skin color, tend to say/do crazy things when drunk. One cannot take these things seriously. Times without number, even 'white' and 'Jewish' people have said similar things about Indians, that they should get the hell out, and all the rest. Must we hold the entire Jewish/White community responsible for such hateful speech and behavior? And what's with asking a fellow member to account for this? Is this person responsible for the actions of all the Black people in the world? ::)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 08:46:53 AM »
And what's with asking a fellow member to account for this? Is this person responsible for the actions of all the Black people in the world? ::)
x2........ Some people in this site are ridiculous.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 08:50:31 AM »

Are you for real? I am an Indian, and I find this thread as disgusting as the person (in the video) mocking Indians. :o People, regardless of skin color, tend to say/do crazy things when drunk. One cannot take these things seriously. Times without number, even 'white' and 'Jewish' people have said similar things about Indians, that they should get the hell out, and all the rest. Must we hold the entire Jewish/White community responsible for such hateful speech and behavior? And what's with asking a fellow member to account for this? Is this person responsible for the actions of all the Black people in the world? ::)

I asked erica because she always keep defending that barack obama

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 11:59:08 AM »
Actually the man(Animal) who was speaking was insulting the superentedamt of the Seattle School District.
Let's be clear about this: People like that, regardless of skin color, should be working in the cleaning department.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »

That video was old and tired... and that black guy was an tired, old racist with a drinking problem. Did you think I was going to agree with the crud coming out of his mouth...because I'm (gasp!) black?

He was being racist towards Indians (from India) which are hard-working decent,
intelligent people. If you don't believe me, watch the video yourself.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision