Author Topic: I don't understand homosexuals  (Read 12670 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
I don't understand homosexuals
« on: February 26, 2008, 08:42:50 PM »
Today I saw some girl who I haven't seen in years, she graduated elementary school with me.

So I get off college and see her, she was catching the train uptown that I take so we started talking. Turns out she's lesbian and shows me a picture of her "partner." A real heavy set butch woman, buzz hair cut, fat, the works. So then I start to ask her, didn't you like guys back then? Weren't you dating that guy John Doe? She goes, "yeah but it turns out I was really into women." So then I ask her ok, "since you like women why would you want to go for a woman that looks and acts like a man? Aren't you lesbian because you like women? If you go for such a masculinized woman is a man really that far off?"

She got uncomfortable and just said I dunno and then asked me about my college  :D Didn't mean to make her uncomfortable but she was obviously clueless.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: I don't understand homosexuals
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 08:43:52 PM »
Bizarre behavior. >:(

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 08:50:02 PM »
Very bizarre. It just doesn't make any sense.

A lesbian who only dates women who look like men.  :D

Homosexuality definitely isn't natural!
Formely known as "1986"

Just Erica

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »
Today I saw some girl who I haven't seen in years, she graduated elementary school with me.

So I get off college and see her, she was catching the train uptown that I take so we started talking. Turns out she's lesbian and shows me a picture of her "partner." A real heavy set butch woman, buzz hair cut, fat, the works. So then I start to ask her, didn't you like guys back then? Weren't you dating that guy John Doe? She goes, "yeah but it turns out I was really into women." So then I ask her ok, "since you like women why would you want to go for a woman that looks and acts like a man? Aren't you lesbian because you like women? If you go for such a masculinized woman is a man really that far off?"

She got uncomfortable and just said I dunno and then asked me about my college  :D Didn't mean to make her uncomfortable but she was obviously clueless.
I understand what you're saying. It is kind of curious but I think that to some lesbian women, a man is more threatening, in that some men use the fact that they use a 'male body part' to control some women. Those lesbians are former sexual abuse victims, I think.  They probably are attracted to men but if you take that 'member' away, to some of them, it takes away the threat.

If that made any sense at all...

I do know some lesbians whose girlfriends are just as feminine as they are.

*With that said, I think that it is possible to link up with the wrong person whether you are gay or straight. Just because two women have the same organs doesn't mean that there'll always be happiness and joy in the relationship. There are loser lesbians, just like there are loser heterosexuals.*

Just Erica

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 11:34:23 PM »
*With that said, I think that it is possible to link up with the wrong person whether you are gay or straight. Just because two women have the same organs doesn't mean that there'll always be happiness and joy in the relationship. There are loser lesbians, just like there are loser heterosexuals.*

It is wrong if fags are together no matter what.

Your opinion, man. Especially with your choice of words.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 11:38:55 PM »
Just goes to prove even lesbians no matter how they look can get partners.

Now my question is this why are there so many straight single people on this forum?  :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 12:15:52 AM »
Just goes to prove even lesbians no matter how they look can get partners.

Now my question is this why are there so many straight single people on this forum?  :::D
lol

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 12:45:35 AM »
demented..some things that homosexuals feel and do are not meant for us to understand.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 12:59:55 AM »
WOW, thats wierd. BUT the thing is that however lesbians is not OK, but gays ..... cant understand those guys at all  :-\
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 01:13:25 AM »
Was the lesbo hot??   

I grew up thinking lesbos were hot blondes with large breasts like you see in videos... imagine my disappointment to find out they all look like Rosie O'donald.  :(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 01:17:34 AM »
WOW, thats wierd. BUT the thing is that however lesbians is not OK, but gays ..... cant understand those guys at all  :-\

They are not gay, but sad. They stole the word gay which used to mean happy. And the female fags claim that gay only applies for the man.

Practicing male homosexuality requires the death penalty in Judaism while female homosexuality I think only requires lashes and may only be a Rabbinic prohibition. I do know that in The Written Torah, only male homosexuality is mentioned because of the fact that the female anatomy doesn't make it possible for two women to have sexual intercourse.

In Australia and New Zealand Gay means Homosexual regardless of gender.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »

They are not gay, but sad. They stole the word gay which used to mean happy. And the female fags claim that gay only applies for the man.

Practicing male homosexuality requires the death penalty in Judaism while female homosexuality I think only requires lashes and may only be a Rabbinic prohibition. I do know that in The Written Torah, only male homosexuality is mentioned because of the fact that the female anatomy doesn't make it possible for two women to have sexual intercourse.

In Australia and New Zealand Gay means Homosexual regardless of gender.

What about faggot?

Do they also say lesbian and dyke in Australia and New Zealand?

Faggot or fag is a man

Lesso and dyke for a women yes.

I prefer just to use the collective term. Most People just use the term Gay.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 01:28:39 AM »
It must be said, liberals have bastardized the English language.

Murder - Pro Choice
Homosexual - Gay
Religious - Wacko
Masculinization- Feminism

The list goes on and on and on
Formely known as "1986"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 01:32:03 AM »
Liberalism is taking over the world.  I can't figure out how society could be so brainwashed and stupid. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 01:37:56 AM »
It must be said, liberals have bastardized the English language.

Murder - Pro Choice
Homosexual - Gay
Religious - Wacko
Masculinization- Feminism

The list goes on and on and on

Also, peace once meant peace. Now it means suicide and surrender.

Don't forget that affirmative action and politically correct are other made up terms. I once heard a black on a bus refer to a job as an "affirmative job" when asking a fellow black if they got their "affirmative job".

Exactly!

What used to be called discrimination is now affirmative action. People don't even realize how much they are being tricked. 

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 03:27:31 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Formely known as "1986"

newman

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 03:41:02 AM »
First I'll deal with the term "gay". Gay means very happy, joyful, exuberant. It describes an emotion, not a sexual perversion. The rates of suicide and clinical depression are among the highest in the homosexual community. The homosexual is pathetic, broken-minded, frustrated, affected and usually diseased. To call such a one "gay" is like calling a basketball player "Shorty".

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 03:44:13 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 02:01:45 AM »
Homosexuality is just an alternative lifestyle. You don't have to love it, but I am afraid you'll have to tolerate it. In a free society, people can do whatever they want. Nobody has the right to dictate terms, nobody has the right to set rules and regs for personal choices, thereby curbing individual freedom. Will you go around and tell people what to buy, what to eat, what to wear, and so on?

BTW, I am a new member! ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 02:08:19 AM »
Homosexuality is just an alternative lifestyle. You don't have to love it, but I am afraid you'll have to tolerate it. In a free society, people can do whatever they want. Nobody has the right to dictate terms, nobody has the right to set rules and regs for personal choices, thereby curbing individual freedom. Will you go around and tell people what to buy, what to eat, what to wear, and so on?

Yes, I think we must combat overt homosexuals wherever we can, with any method possible.
In their own house, they can do what they want , but on the street, they should respect the other people.

I do no think homosexuality is just an alternative lifestyle, I think is fundamentally evil.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 02:10:10 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 02:27:30 AM »
I know according to the torah, male homosexuality is far graver due to the nature of the act. I guarantee you that the animals in the bronx zoo don't have male to male relations. The animals that live around the zoo, well thats a different story. It's sad how many of the manhattan kikes are gay. For instance their is a famous fag who writes for the ny nazi times by the name of Ben Brantley. The Ny nazi times has a bunch of writers who are gay and they were nicknamed "the gay mafia." I think a few of the gay mafia are jewish. Search for the ny nazi times "gay mafia" in google and you will see. It is so sad that these jews have stooped that low.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 02:39:19 AM »

Yes I noticed welcome to the forum.  8;)

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 02:42:18 AM »

Yes, I think we must combat overt homosexuals wherever we can, with any method possible.
In their own house, they can do what they want , but on the street, they should respect the other people.

I do no think homosexuality is just an alternative lifestyle, I think is fundamentally evil.

Thank you for your views, but there are millions who think otherwise. They do NOT believe it's evil. Surely, we must consider their opinions too, right? We cannot conclude it's evil, just because religious people say so. That it's evil is just a subjective view, NOT an objective reality as such. Therefore, homosexuals must be given complete freedom in a free society.

As to combating overt homosexuals, I don't know what you mean. Are you referring to some kind of public display of their preferences? Or to homosexuals making this a public issue, and organizing protests in the streets, and all that? If so, many people belonging to different interests are guilty of similar offenses. Women's rights groups organize public protests, many other groups do similar things in public. Religious people are not keeping their bible to themselves, are they? You find these books in hotels all the time. Proselytizing is common to most Christians. Must we 'combat' Christians and force them to keep their religion to themselves?

Bottom line, freedom is to be enjoyed by all men, it isn't a privilege of the select few.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 02:44:00 AM »

Lesso

I like Lesbo better. It sounds more comical :::D

Haha mum and I were chatting about that last night, we were watching a doco on 18th century Britain and the Molly culture, Which is cross dressing gay's. How more of society accepts Lesso/lesbos because they believe sex is only penetration, there for woman on woman can't be sex.

It was very interesting, which our point was the most filthy of them all is bisexuals, due to the fact can can be straight and fall in their trap  >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 03:11:27 AM »

Thank you for your views, but there are millions who think otherwise. They do NOT believe it's evil. Surely, we must consider their opinions too, right? We cannot conclude it's evil, just because religious people say so. That it's evil is just a subjective view, NOT an objective reality as such. Therefore, homosexuals must be given complete freedom in a free society.

As to combating overt homosexuals, I don't know what you mean. Are you referring to some kind of public display of their preferences? Or to homosexuals making this a public issue, and organizing protests in the streets, and all that? If so, many people belonging to different interests are guilty of similar offenses. Women's rights groups organize public protests, many other groups do similar things in public. Religious people are not keeping their bible to themselves, are they? You find these books in hotels all the time. Proselytizing is common to most Christians. Must we 'combat' Christians and force them to keep their religion to themselves?

Bottom line, freedom is to be enjoyed by all men, it isn't a privilege of the select few.
The statements you make "homos must be given complete freedom... " are ultra-liberal.

I am an ultra-conservative.
I think that fysically resisting gay parades like in Belgrade 2001, is the right thing to do.
Homosexual propaganda should be forbidden. Homo&Lesbo-parades should be attacked with brutal force wherever they take place.

Your last conclusion is somehow right:
You connnect homosexual and christian proselytizing.
Because Christians proselytise, you demand that homos should have the same rights.

homosexuality/feminism/male pussyism/anti-babyism/global warming is a new religion/lifestyle.
It is the lifestyle of satanic and evil people.
But they will be judged by god.

You sympathise with femininist (anti-)women's groups protesting against "evil men".

That is bothering me, because it is against the moral foundations of Christianity and Judaism.
Proselytising homosexuality must be combated, because it is an evil death-cult.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 03:28:43 AM »

So you are in favor of people being able to murder their children? No? Oh so you do believe it's not a fully "free society". Oh so you do believe that the government should impose certain restrictions on our behavior for the betterment of society?

So where do we draw the line?
Homosexuality is bad for people. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. In every way. It cuts of procreation. Spreads lethal diseases

There is a good argument to be made that the government SHOULD step in and prohibit such destructive behavior.
Once you are over your delusions about our "free society" you will hopefully start thinking about the true role of goverment and maybe find that banning homosexuality is a good idea. This country had such a ban for a long time and the country was stronger for it.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 03:44:26 AM »

So you are in favor of people being able to murder their children? No? Oh so you do believe it's not a fully "free society". Oh so you do believe that the government should impose certain restrictions on our behavior for the betterment of society?

So where do we draw the line?
Homosexuality is bad for people. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. In every way. It cuts of procreation. Spreads lethal diseases

There is a good argument to be made that the government SHOULD step in and prohibit such destructive behavior.
Once you are over your delusions about our "free society" you will hopefully start thinking about the true role of goverment and maybe find that banning homosexuality is a good idea. This country had such a ban for a long time and the country was stronger for it.

Where do we draw the line? Well, common sense is always a good guide. :) And this common sense (coupled with compassion) dictates that we don't kill, rape, plunder, or indulge in any activities of similar sort. But one wonders why homosexuality must be included in this list. What's so evil about it? There is no scientific evidence to suggest that it's bad for mental as well as physical health, as you seem to allege. And STD is spread by heterosexuals also, in fact, there is NOT a single disease that's being spread by homosexuals exclusively. Please provide proof, if you feel otherwise.

As for the 'true role' of govt., one can extend this argument to ban almost any activity. A teetotaler might want to ban drinking. The Muslims might want to ban bikinis :P because it offends their sentiments, they may forcibly impose a veil on every woman they see on the beach :D. And so on and so forth. Where does it all end? Where do you draw the line?