Author Topic: ANOTHER PICTURE OF BARACK HUSSEIN IN MUSLIM GARB!!!  (Read 22033 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF HUSSEIN OBAMA IN MUSLIM GARB!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2008, 12:23:06 PM »
I wonder what O'Reilly will say about this one, he made it seem like the other one was nothing...

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2008, 12:24:15 PM »

This video is amusing to say the least:

Just Erica

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2008, 12:27:26 PM »
The only thing that seems to matter with you, is not their character, who they are, what they do, what they believe, or who they make friends with (unless it's extreme and you have no argument for them)... it's their color of skin. And you can't admit it even though it's so obvious to everyone else.
How do you get this information, schlomo? What have I said that was in favor of an evil black? Please come up with something other than "You defend them because they're black". I have said countless times that I'm against ANYONE evil, that includes evil blacks who are no good for society. I can't help it if you can't read or are too focused on your being right to understand that.

Also, you and some other people here, seem to be looking for a black person to blame for all of the problems you have either experienced with evil blacks. I'm sorry. I'm not interested in becoming your whipping girl. Find someone else for the job.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:29:22 PM by Just Erica »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »
The only thing that seems to matter with you, is not their character, who they are, what they do, what they believe, or who they make friends with (unless it's extreme and you have no argument for them)... it's their color of skin. And you can't admit it even though it's so obvious to everyone else.

Plus, I never mentioned their "ethnicity" was the culprit. I never once said their "problem" was because they were "black". That's were you are wrong, Erica. I defend people based on skin color. How many times have I said this in the forum? How many times have I reminded members that it has nothing to do with skin color? Why don't I have any problem with black Jews or the blacks who do right? I am against being racist and the people I have the biggest problems with... are racist (like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton).
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »

Plus, I never mentioned their "ethnicity" was the culprit. I never once said their "problem" was because they were "black". That's were you are wrong, Erica. I defend people based on skin color. How many times have I said this in the forum? How many times have I reminded members that it has nothing to do with skin color? Why don't I have any problem with black Jews or the blacks who do right? I am against being racist and the people I have the biggest problems with... are racist (like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton).
You say that as if I'm waving a damned "I LOVE JESSE AND AL" flag when I come in here. I'm tired of  people assuming that i support them because they're black. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID that I'm a leader in my own right..why should I follow men who can't get their own lives straight? And they are racists to boot. So don't sit at your computer console typing to me what you think is on my mind and how you THINK I feel about ALL black people. You're sadly mistaken.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

This schwartze is smiling because he's gonna get rich off of that photo.

I'm sure that I am not the only one who looks at that photo and looks at Obama's face and can tell he's thinkin', "Ha, just wait 'till I get my hands on America, I'm gonna take those suckers for a ride that they'll never forget!"....
Yes, you are the only one. That picture was taken way before he decided to run for President.

Erica, I certainly mean no offense, but let's face it... Any man (or woman) who eventually actually takes on the mammoth task of running for President of these United States of America must have had that particular "ambition" in them from a very early age... I don't care what anyone says, you don't just wake up one day in your 30's, 40's or 50's and say to yourself, "Geez, uh, duh, I think I want to run for President, yeah, duh, that's what I'll do."... I can guarantee you that ALL the candidates currently running for the office of President had the idea at least somewhere in the back of their mind since they were much younger. I'm sure Obama is no exception.
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Just Erica

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2008, 12:43:45 PM »

I'm sure that I am not the only one who looks at that photo and looks at Obama's face and can tell he's thinkin', "Ha, just wait 'till I get my hands on America, I'm gonna take those suckers for a ride that they'll never forget!"....
Yes, you are the only one. That picture was taken way before he decided to run for President.

Erica, I certainly mean no offense, but let's face it... Any man (or woman) who eventually actually takes on the mammoth task of running for President of these United States of America must have had that particular "ambition" in them from a very early age... I don't care what anyone says, you don't just wake up one day in your 30's, 40's or 50's and say to yourself, "Geez, uh, duh, I think I want to run for President, yeah, duh, that's what I'll do."... I can guarantee you that ALL the candidates currently running for the office of President had the idea at least somewhere in the back of their mind since they were much younger. I'm sure Obama is no exception.
If that were really true, faithful, many more blacks would have become president by now. Remember, it was not too long ago that scientists were trapsing into black communities, testing children at urban schools to see where they'd end up later in life. The girls would be maids, the men would grow up to be janitors according to those studies. No black person ran for president until the mid 70's when Shirley Chisholm, the first black woman candidate,  put in her ticket to run. THE MID 70's. So I don't buy your theory that everyone (including blacks) wants to be President of the US. when they are younger.

On the other side of this, OBama said himself that when he was in high school that he really had no ambitions for the future. I doubt that he knew he'd become a senator, let alone a politician.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2008, 01:02:43 PM »

If that were really true, faithful, many more blacks would have become president by now. Remember, it was not too long ago that scientists were trapsing into black communities, testing children at urban schools to see where they'd end up later in life. The girls would be maids, the men would grow up to be janitors according to those studies. No black person ran for president until the mid 70's when Shirley Chisholm, the first black woman candidate,  put in her ticket to run. THE MID 70's. So I don't buy your theory that everyone (including blacks) wants to be President of the US. when they are younger.

On the other side of this, OBama said himself that when he was in high school that he really had no ambitions for the future. I doubt that he knew he'd become a senator, let alone a politician.

If you read my post carefully, you would see that I did not say, "that everyone, including blacks wants to be President of the U.S. when they are younger"... That's not what I said, what I said was "I can guarantee you that ALL the candidates currently running for the office of President had the idea at least somewhere in the back of their mind since they were much younger. I'm sure Obama is no exception."... And sure, Obama can claim that he really had "no ambitions" like that, but frankly, I don't buy that, and not just 'cause it's something Obama said, I don't buy that worn-out cliche no matter who the candidate is, I'm tired of seeing all these politicians who go on TV at some point and insist they'll "never run for President", then, all of a sudden, guess what?!?--- They're running for President!!--- And like I said, Erica, this ain't just an Obama thing, they ALL say that... This way they think they will appear "humbler" in the eyes of "Joe SixPack" watching at home....

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
You say that as if I'm waving a damned "I LOVE JESSE AND AL" flag when I come in here.

No, I know you denounced those evil pieces of excrement for your own credibility.

I'm saying that like your waving an "I LOVE OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK" flag.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2008, 01:12:08 PM »
You say that as if I'm waving a damned "I LOVE JESSE AND AL" flag when I come in here.

No, I know you denounced those evil pieces of excrement for your own credibility.

I'm saying that like your waving an "I LOVE OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK" flag.
I didn't denounce them for 'my own credibility'! Where did you get that from? Are you insisting that blacks are in league with other blacks just because they happen to be blacks? That's an ignorant assumption if I ever heard one.

And I'm "Waving my Obama flag" because he's who I want to vote for. I also voted for Kerry, Clinton, and Gore (ALL WHITE MEN)...and WOULDN'T have voted for Al Sharpton  or Jesse Jackson because I knew, even at a young age that they weren't good for this country. This has nothing to do with color.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »
I didn't denounce them for 'my own credibility'! Where did you get that from? Are you insisting that blacks are in league with other blacks just because they happen to be blacks? That's an ignorant assumption if I ever heard one.

Wow... nice stretch. I'm saying that because you are voting for Obama because he's black and your ego is way too invested in this.

I'm saying that you WOULD like Jesse and Al if they weren't so obviously racist and evil because they are black - but you wouldn't last for a minute in here and you know this. However, the vast majority of blacks ARE in league with other blacks... like Obama... the man you love so deeply. Obama... the man who will help homosexual perverts adopt children and get "married" and make you feel ok about your father who was a homosexual (even though you were somehow born) and left your mom so he could have sodomy with another man.

The love affair you have with Obama is all about you. It has nothing to with whether it will help or hurt the country... it's all about making you "right". I find that repulsive and evil.

And I'm "Waving my Obama flag" because he's who I want to vote for. I also voted for Kerry, Clinton, and Gore (ALL WHITE MEN)...and WOULDN'T have voted for Al Sharpton  or Jesse Jackson because I knew, even at a young age that they weren't good for this country. This has nothing to do with color.

You voted for the most black-supporting (as in give black people special privileges and welfare) white people because there were no blacks to vote for.

Just Erica

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2008, 02:09:15 PM »

Wow... nice stretch. I'm saying that because you are voting for Obama because he's black and your ego is way too invested in this.

My ego has nothing to do with me possibly voting for Obama, and neither because of the fact that he's black. Oh, yeah...and HALF of him happens to be WHITE, by the way.

I'm saying that you WOULD like Jesse and Al if they weren't so obviously racist and evil because they are black - but you wouldn't last for a minute in here and you know this.

I didn't denounce Jesse and AL for the benefit of staying on this site. That would mean that I'm not only lying to YOU but to myself. I disliked them before I found out this site existed...and if you don't believe that (because of your insatiable need to pin the "She makes decisions because she's black" reference on me, that's your problem).

However, the vast majority of blacks ARE in league with other blacks... like Obama... the man you love so deeply.

First of all, there is nothing VAST about the population of blacks in America. We only make up 17% of the population. The majority of people voting for Obama (so far) are white people. Check it out.

Obama... the man who will help homosexual perverts adopt children and get "married" and make you feel ok about your father who was a homosexual (even though you were somehow born) and left your mom so he could have sodomy with another man.

The love affair you have with Obama is all about you. It has nothing to with whether it will help or hurt the country... it's all about making you "right". I find that repulsive and evil.

People like you get 'homosexual' and 'pervert' mixed up all of the time, simply because it interrupts your view of what someone being in a "normal" relationship is. A pervert is someone who abuses others sexually. A Homosexual is someone who has relationships with other consenting homosexuals. And about my dad... he left my mom because neither of them were happy in the relationship. He didn't feel he should stay with her feeling how he felt as a gay man. Something my mom knew he had issues with when they were growing up together. He tried to fit into everyone's view of normalsy. He loved my mother but didnt' think it was fair for him to be in the relationship with her while feeling another way for men. He never cheated on her with another man. You would probably stay in a relationship being unhappy but that doesn't mean that everyone should follow your lead.

On how his being homosexual affects my vote for Obama. I guess you're right. My dad taught me how not to judge people whether black, white, gay or straight so I'm going to vote for Obama because he thinks the same way. He doesn't throw evil judgements at people just to make himself feel high and mighty; which is what YOU're doing.  And I only have a love affair with my husband of 14 years. I love no one else but him. I respect Obama but I can't say I love him because in all actuality, I don't know him well enough to say I love him because he's still a stranger to me. I'm not voting to be his friend, I'm voting to do my part in making sure we have a decent  president.

I'm not a right fighter. But I do see a lot of people here constantly saying "YOU KNOW I'm RIGHT", "Aren't I right?", "Don't  deny it, I'm right!" I voice my opinions and always consider that I may be wrong about things. When I'm wrong I admit it, apologize and move on. Unlike yourself who seems to be happiest when telling me, "You're only doing this, saying this, voting for him...because he's black" when you have absolutely NO clue of what you're talking about.

You voted for the most black-supporting (as in give black people special privileges and welfare) white people because there were no blacks to vote for.

Now you're just being silly. I vote for a black man then I'm "only voting for him because he's black"... I vote for a white man then I'm "only voting for him because he was a black supporter. And on that, Clinton actually came up with a plan to stop welfare for families after 5 years. During the 5 years, they would be enrolled in a job program and be weaned off of welfare so that they can take responsibility for themselves. I liked that. It is a lot better than the alternative having blacks or ANYONE stay on welfare for the rest of their natural lives. And again, like I said.... Jesse and Al ran too. Eventhough I was too young to vote when they were running for President, they wouldn't have gotten my vote at all. I didnt' respect them when I was a teenager. You are grasping at particles in the air by thinking that you know anything about me.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2008, 02:22:55 PM »
We'll, I guess I'll assume that for the very first time. after Erica read my last reply to her that she actually agrees with my opinion--- THAT'S certainly a refreshing change...

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »

Isn't that Sun Ra?

I think you are correct.  That does look like Sun Ra!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Just Erica

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »
We'll, I guess I'll assume that for the very first time. after Erica read my last reply to her that she actually agrees with my opinion--- THAT'S certainly a refreshing change...
The problem with assumptions is that there is a chance that once you make them, you can be wrong sometimes. Why is it so important for someone to agree with you?

And no, I don't think that EVERY single candidate who's ever run for President wanted to be one since they were teenagers. Trust me, I have almost 3 teens living with me now. They don't know, half the time, what career they'll take up when they're older. They change their minds every 5 minutes. So far my (almost) 17 year old wants to be a fashion designer and a Vet. My 16 year old wants to join the Navy. And my soon to be 13 year old wants to be a cartoonist. I think it's wrong to assume that when someone reaches a certain altitude in their professional life, that's what they chose to do from the beginning.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2008, 02:34:30 PM »
The problem with assumptions is that there is a chance that once you make them, you can be wrong sometimes. Why is it so important for someone to agree with you?

And no, I don't think that EVERY single candidate who's ever run for President wanted to be one since they were teenagers. Trust me, I have almost 3 teens living with me now. They don't know, half the time, what career they'll take up when they're older. They change their minds every 5 minutes. So far my (almost) 17 year old wants to be a fashion designer and a Vet. My 16 year old wants to join the Navy. And my soon to be 13 year old wants to be a cartoonist. I think it's wrong to assume that when someone reaches a certain altitude in their professional life, that's what they chose to do from the beginning.

Erica.  Do you like Sun Ra?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2008, 04:16:38 PM »
They actually showed one of the muslim garb pictures on the fox news channel for 1 second.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 04:27:15 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2008, 04:30:08 PM »
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks worse than a ducks droppings...

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2008, 04:51:19 PM »
And I'm "Waving my Obama flag" because he's who I want to vote for.

Then why don't you do us all a favor and go 'wave your Obama flag' somewhere else?  You are spinning your wheels. You won't convince anyone here to vote for the muzzie. Give it up.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF BARACK HUSSEIN IN MUSLIM GARB!!!
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2008, 05:05:49 PM »
Hussein Obama, like all wild animals, belongs in chains. He should be a slave to his Arab Muslim "brothers" that he respects and admires so much.

Just Erica

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2008, 05:39:39 PM »

Erica.  Do you like Sun Ra?
Am I supposed to?

Just Erica

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2008, 05:45:28 PM »
And I'm "Waving my Obama flag" because he's who I want to vote for.

Then why don't you do us all a favor and go 'wave your Obama flag' somewhere else?  You are spinning your wheels. You won't convince anyone here to vote for the muzzie. Give it up.

I told every last one of you that if you don't want to vote for Obama VOTE AGAINST HIM . I'm tired of people
not reading my posts entirely.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2008, 05:49:05 PM »
The question is if Sun Ra were still alive today would he endorse Obama?

Just Erica

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2008, 05:51:16 PM »
WHO IS SUN RA? And what has that to do with Obama?

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »
WHO IS SUN RA? And what has that to do with Obama?

Gee Willickers, Mr. Wilson, as Dennis The Menace would say, you mean the "culturally savvy", "worldly" and "socially sophisticated" Erica doesn't know who the late Sun Ra is?!?!.... He's black, he's a world renowned musician but he's not a, ahem, "rapper"...