Author Topic: ANOTHER PICTURE OF BARACK HUSSEIN IN MUSLIM GARB!!!  (Read 22212 times)

Just Erica

Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF HUSSEIN OBAMA IN MUSLIM GARB!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 11:35:20 AM »
Erica is a racist.
She support Barak Hussein mainly because he is black like she is.
She knows we would all jump on the band-wagon of a viable Alan Keyes presidency proving we are not racist at all.
She on the other doesn't seem to have any good reasons for voting for Obama other than the color of his skin (oh yeah and his "ideas" and his "change"  :::D)

I'm a racist? How so? As I recall, I'm the one who has had racial insults thrown at me since I first came to this site. I NEVER returned racist, stereotypical insults back to those of you who did it to me. NEVER. And if I vote for Obama it would be for the same reason you would vote for Alan Keyes..because he feels right for this country. NOT because he's black.

Watch this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2hgRUzipCGk

If it doesn't convince you that I'm not racist, then please, think what you will. I'm tired of defending myself when I've never shown one ounce of hatred for you.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 11:37:18 AM »
Erica - Do yourself a favor...don't post pictures like that last one.  :D
We are not having a debate about who should be leading our tribe  ;)

The throne... it's a GOLD THRONE and it has FEET...

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 11:51:06 AM »
Erica is ignoring the mounting evidence and supporting this animal simply because he's a chocolate mechanic.
I'm not ignoring ANYTHING... and while we're on the subject of ignoring information:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_YOOUa_HLk

I don't really care what Obama says about Farakhan's comments. He's trying to get into the White House right now and he'll say ANYTHING to get there.

What should really be troubling you Erica is why someone like Farkhan would even for a MOMENT think about saying good things about Barak Hussein. What do they have in common? I mean why don't we see people like Farkhan all of the sudden saying nice things about Rabbi Kahane if he is so off base.

Farakhan is not exactly one to offer compliments to people he disagrees with freely. He's not exactly the tolerant and inclusive type, wouldn't  you agree?

You know, I don't know what I'm sick of most, people saying "HE NEEDS TO SAY "this" or "that" to convince me that he's not_________..." or "He's just saying that to get into office..."  What do you want?

On Farrakhan, he's the disengenuous idiot in this situation. He only likes the fact that Obama is half black and he's looking to capitalize off of that. Another reason why I feel Obama wouldn't have Farrakhan back him is because he hates white people... Obama's mother was white and he LOVED her and is part of her. Why would he accept him as a friend?

I'm glad I found those links. I found out a lot by watching them.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »
OBAMA PLANS TO DISARM AMERICA:

When American no long has nuclear weapons only rogue nations will have nuclear weapons?

newman

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 11:56:39 AM »

When American no long has nuclear weapons only rogue nations will have nuclear weapons?

I pray like all get-out there'll be some rattled ex-marine in the book depository or on the grassy knoll with a mil-surp rifle BEFORE this animal violates Americans' Second Ammendment rights, too.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 12:21:01 PM »
...but then what National Holiday will we have to give up to create Barack Obama Day?  Probably Independence Day...no wait...bye bye Columbus.  ;)
I just hope people see the light.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 01:32:34 PM »

THAT LITTLE KID BROKE INTO THE WARDROBE DEPARTMENT AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN HOLLYWOOD AND STOLE THAT HAT!

IT'S THE SAME ONE ARNOLD SCHWARTZENEGGER WORE IN "CONAN THE BARBARIAN".

ALL THREE OF THOSE CLOWNS APPLIED FOR THE JOB AS "EXTRAS" IN CURRENT PARAMOUNT REMAKE OF THE FILM "BORN FREE".

WHEN CENTRAL CASTING REJECTED THEM, THEY REFUSED TO TURN BACK IN THOSE TABLECLOTHS AND CARPET SCRAPS WHICH THEY BORROWED FROM THE COSTUME DESIGNER, AND WERE SUBSEQUENTLY ARRESTED WHEN THEY MISTOOK ELLEN DEGENERATE FOR A MAN AND OFFERED HER A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL TO PERFORM A SEX ACT ON THEM.

THERE WERE ORIGINALLY FOUR OF THEM, BUT ONE WAS EATEN BY THE LION WHO IS THE STAR OF THE SHOW.

BECAUSE THE STUDIO SECURITY CAMERAS CAPTURED THE LION'S "FRESH BREAKFAST" ON VIDEO, COMPLETE WITH SCREAMS, BLOODY RAGS, AND THE SOUNDS OF BONES CRUNCHING, THE DIRECTOR HAS DECIDED TO INCLUDE THE FOOTAGE IN THE SOON-TO-BE-RELEASED "DIRECTOR'S CUT" DVD.

Just Erica

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 01:46:30 PM »

I pray like all get-out there'll be some rattled ex-marine in the book depository or on the grassy knoll with a mil-surp rifle BEFORE this animal violates Americans' Second Ammendment rights, too.
YOU are the animal, newman. You're wishing death on the man for what? I can't believe you! ... No. Actually I CAN believe you. No doubt you'll be the one holding the riffle.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 06:59:44 PM »

:::D  :::D  :::D  :'(
Will the throne have to be installed at the White House?
Will the jokes ever cease? You are always asking me questions and the moment I try to post that there are different forms of African garb, you're poking fun at Obama ; about the throne?

That picture reminds me of an old Disney Movie ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »
These are traditional clothing of his native country.

You are suggesting the inferences moreso then the evidence actually tells.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2008, 08:58:59 PM »

Will the jokes ever cease? You are always asking me questions and the moment I try to post that there are different forms of African garb, you're poking fun at Obama ; about the throne?

King Louie's throne has little toes too  :::D  :::D  :::D

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »
Why don't we see any photos of a younger Obama in a "cub scouts",  "boy scouts" or "4H Club" uniform or any style of "Americanized" attire? Why is he always just pictured wearing  the "radical" threads of cultures that wish to see us destroyed and wiped off the face of the earth? Would it kill him to present a photo of himself as a young lad dressed as a "cub scout", "boy scout" or a wholesome American "4H Club" member?!?
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 12:25:30 AM »

King Louie's throne has little toes too  :::D  :::D  :::D

looks like they were always "little toes" :::D :::D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 01:43:48 AM »
Wow... and what a palace they reside in. Looks like an upgraded bathroom from Grand Central Station. Is that urine on the floor over behind the guy in the white robe?

Also, that kid has no shoes and the guy is wearing flip flops. You'd think they could make nice shoes for royalty but in Africa, that would be a lot of extra work.

They should hire someone to help paint that pole... maybe put in some carpet. Wait... there's no roof, is there? lol

This is something to be proud of? Look at the nice wallpaper job behind King Brazillia. I love it.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 01:56:16 AM »

This schwartze is smiling because he's gonna get rich off of that photo.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 08:34:58 AM »

I'm sure that I am not the only one who looks at that photo and looks at Obama's face and can tell he's thinkin', "Ha, just wait 'till I get my hands on America, I'm gonna take those suckers for a ride that they'll never forget!"....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2008, 10:24:59 AM »

I'm sure that I am not the only one who looks at that photo and looks at Obama's face and can tell he's thinkin', "Ha, just wait 'till I get my hands on America, I'm gonna take those suckers for a ride that they'll never forget!"....
Yes, you are the only one. That picture was taken way before he decided to run for President.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2008, 10:26:25 AM »
"A ride they'll never forget"- INDEED!

I just read that it is very well possible that Hussein has a dual citizenship in the U.S and Kenya.

If he should become president, how many more BILLIONS would he send to Africa, and how many more of our troops sent to Africa to fight? How many millions of radical African and other Muslims would be allowed to immigrate to the U.S?
This thing must be stopped from assuming the presidency of the U.S!!

Just Erica

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »
Wow... and what a palace they reside in. Looks like an upgraded bathroom from Grand Central Station. Is that urine on the floor over behind the guy in the white robe?

Also, that kid has no shoes and the guy is wearing flip flops. You'd think they could make nice shoes for royalty but in Africa, that would be a lot of extra work.

They should hire someone to help paint that pole... maybe put in some carpet. Wait... there's no roof, is there? lol

This is something to be proud of? Look at the nice wallpaper job behind King Brazillia. I love it.
Why is it at all necessary to bash where someone lives or analyze a picture like that? You hate it when people bash how Jews dress, and talk and make stereotypical inferences as to how and where they live. Those people in that photo aren't even related to Obama...it was posted to show how differently people dress from culture to culture, that one being African.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2008, 10:35:19 AM »

Why is it at all necessary to bash where someone lives or analyze a picture like that? You hate it when people bash how Jews dress, and talk and make stereotypical inferences as to how and where they live. Those people in that photo aren't even related to Obama...it was posted to show how differently people dress from culture to culture, that one being African.

This person should be banned for cluttering up our boards with
false information. Every time someone posts something she has to ruin it!

Just Erica

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2008, 10:37:44 AM »
"A ride they'll never forget"- INDEED!

I just read that it is very well possible that Hussein has a dual citizenship in the U.S and Kenya.

If he should become president, how many more BILLIONS would he send to Africa, and how many more of our troops sent to Africa to fight? How many millions of radical African and other Muslims would be allowed to immigrate to the U.S?
This thing must be stopped from assuming the presidency of the U.S!!

In order for Obama to have citizenship in Kenya, he'd have to be born there. He was born in Hawaii. He didn't visit Kenya until he was an adult. However, my 10 year old can claim dual citizenship in Germany and America. She was born in Germany and became a naturalized American citizen at the same time eventhough we were stationed overseas the first 4 years of her life. I think what you're doing is making a big deal out of nothing. The man can't even visit his father's home land without people inferring that he's evil and going to take over the world from there. That's just crazy.

And your post proves that no matter what this man says (even after you've heard what you said you wanted to hear) its now a matter of his race. He's answered every question, he's debunked all of your theories and yet, he's still hated, and for what reason? Because he has Kenyan relatives?

Just Erica

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2008, 10:44:22 AM »

This person should be banned for cluttering up our boards with
false information. Every time someone posts something she has to ruin it!

So, it's false that there is stereotypical mumbo jumbo about Jews circulating? What exactly is false about that information? You're angry because I am telling the truth. You can't have dual citizenship in two countries you have to have been born or resided in both for a period of time. In order for Obama to have citizenship in Kenya, he'd have to have papers stating that he was born there #1. #2, he'd have to have lived there for a number of years. He didn't visit Kenya until he was an adult and that's the truth. You want to talk about false information, keep posting what you post; i.e, those excerpts from his books, which you didn't finish quoting so that everyone gets the entire message he was trying to convey. As SOON as my books arrive, I'll post them.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 10:46:37 AM by Just Erica »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »

Isn't that Sun Ra?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2008, 12:21:01 PM »

It didn't take much. There really wasn't a whole lot of analysis going on. I glanced at the picture and thought "wow... why would someone in Royalty be sitting in a place like this??". It shocked me. It looks like a zoo with a big golden throne. I don't know about you, but I couldn't help but see all the dirt on the walls. It just stuck out.

Then I remembered how horrible Africa is as a country and why the place looked like a dump. Africa has the highest amount of crime, murder, and rape of any country in the world. People actually have car alarms there that cut your legs off or shoot fire. Africa... a country with the highest resources in all the world, gold and diamond mines, and more land than anywhere else... and most of them are starving to death. Africa is a dump and the only reason no one ever has a problem with Africa, is because they are too far backwards to be able to build any weapon that could do anything serious. Africa is an embarrassment to the world. A good chunk of people there don't even wear clothes or know about civilized society.

Africa is a horrible country full of evil, stupidity, and laziness. There is NOTHING to be proud about with Africa. It would make complete sense that the royalty in that picture would look like they are sitting in a poorly decorated, poorly maintained, public bathroom.

Jews on the other hand, have a lot to be proud about. They moved into a barren wasteland in the middle of the desert and then grew oranges the size of basketballs. They actually invented stuff and made modern discoveries in science. They made schools, built modern cities, and wear clothes. They use bug spray and get rid of their sewage so they don't have to smear doodoo on themselves to keep the flies off. Big difference.

And the only reason you defend them... is the same reason you defend Obama... because they're black.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:22:46 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2008, 12:21:53 PM »

It didn't take much. There really wasn't a whole lot of analysis going on. I glanced at the picture and thought "wow... why would someone in Royalty be sitting in a place like this??". It shocked me. It looks like a zoo with a big golden throne. I don't know about you, but I couldn't help but see all the dirt on the walls. It just stuck out.

Then I remembered how horrible Africa is as a country and why the place looked like a dump. Africa has the highest amount of crime, murder, and rape of any country in the world. People actually have car alarms there that cut your legs off or shoot fire. Africa... a country with the highest resources in all the world, gold and diamond mines, and more land than anywhere else... and most of them are starving to death. Africa is a dump and the only reason no one ever has a problem with Africa, is because they are too far backwards to be able to build any weapon that could do anything serious. Africa is an embarrassment to the world. A good chunk of people there don't even wear clothes or know about civilized society.

Africa is a horrible country full of evil, stupidity, and laziness. There is NOTHING to be proud about with Africa. It would make complete sense that the royalty in that picture would look like they are sitting in a poorly decorated, poorly maintained, public bathroom.

Jews on the other hand, have a lot to be proud about. They moved into a barren wasteland in the middle of the desert and then grew oranges the size of basketballs. They actually invented stuff and made modern discoveries in science. They made schools, built modern cities, and wear clothes. They use bug spray and get rid of their sewage so they don't have to smear doodoo on themselves to keep the flies off. Big difference.

And the only reason you defend them... is the same reason you defend Obama... because they're black.
...and you got all of that from looking at a picture that was an example of African garb? Shlomo, you have no idea what you're talking about. Surely if I was defending blacks just by virtue of them being black, Al Sharpton would be on my list of notable black leaders, I'd be worshipping Farrakhan, and I'd support Jesse Jackson AND proclaim that OJ didn't kill his ex wife and her boyfriend. YOU are just angry because I see things differently than you do. I don't have to insult an ethnicity to get my point accross. Also, and for the last time. Any black person who has ever done anything wrong I have been supportive of them being PUNISHED FOR THEIR ACTIONS!