Author Topic: ANOTHER PICTURE OF BARACK HUSSEIN IN MUSLIM GARB!!!  (Read 22293 times)

Just Erica

Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF BARACK HUSSEIN IN MUSLIM GARB!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »
The question is if Sun Ra were still alive today would he endorse Obama?
WHO IS SUN RA? And what has that to do with Obama?

Gee Willickers, Mr. Wilson, as Dennis The Menace would say, you mean the "culturally savvy", "worldly" and "socially sophisticated" Erica doesn't know who the late Sun Ra is?!?!.... He's black, he's a world renowned musician but he's not a, ahem, "rapper"...

That was a racist response. Because I'm black I'm supposed to know EVERY black person? You can't be serious. Do you know every Jewish person in the world? I'll read the link but you're being ridiculous.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »

Gee Willickers, Mr. Wilson, as Dennis The Menace would say, you mean the "culturally savvy", "worldly" and "socially sophisticated" Erica doesn't know who the late Sun Ra is?!?!.... He's black, he's a world renowned musician but he's not a, ahem, "rapper"...

That was a racist response. Because I'm black I'm supposed to know EVERY black person? You can't be serious. Do you know every Jewish person in the world? I'll read the link but you're being ridiculous.

With all due respect, what is a black person doing on a board like this?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2008, 07:24:43 PM »
I'm a little confused because now Barack Hussein Obama is saying he was never a Muslim but I thought everyone said he was a muslim when he was a child, so what lie is he going with?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »
I'm a little confused because now Barack Hussein Obama is saying he was never a Muslim but I thought everyone said he was a muslim when he was a child, so what lie is he going with?
It's a Muslims duty to trick the infidels. So far this guy is doing one h-ll of a job. I never thought a person like him that seems so unqualified to be president would get as far as he already has.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2008, 08:57:53 PM »

Good point, JB. I'm confused, too, Erica. Maybe you can explain. Did he lie recently or when he was registered as a muslim at both the muslim and catholic schools he went to?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »

That was in no way intended to be a "racist" response... I know that you've demonstrated some thorough knowledge of refined black culture in previous postings, so I was surprised that you didn't know of such an icon as Sun Ra...

If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Just Erica

« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2008, 12:28:44 AM »

Good point, JB. I'm confused, too, Erica. Maybe you can explain. Did he lie recently or when he was registered as a muslim at both the muslim and catholic schools he went to?
He didn't lie. People who didn't like him automatically jumped to him being a Muslim. And for the life of me I can't see why someone would just make up a lie like that. It spread like wildfire. All of the information was in his first book but instead of haters reading that information, they jumped to conclusions.

He never lied. He always said he wasn't a Muslim. He always said he didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. Last year when they were doing the investigation into his past, FOX started the rumor that his elementary school in Indonesia was a Madrassa. CNN picked it up and ran a retraction debunking Fox's allegations.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Hm_W783Po

What I want to know is why is it necessary to hate him so much? He's said that he wasn't a muslim. The school he attended welcomed children from every faith. A picture of him as a child attending the school is in the video clip above.

This is Barack as a 2 year old.

Barack with his mother, stepfather and little brother

Barack in Hawaii- school photo

Barack as a teen.

Barack with his maternal grandparents

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2008, 12:34:58 AM »

Where's his filthy black father?

Just Erica

« Reply #83 on: February 29, 2008, 01:09:52 AM »

Scriabin, why be hostile about this? What did his father do to you? I know he and Barack's mother divorced when Jr. was 2 years old. So he didn't stay in his life long enough to make a significant difference in his religion or anything else.

Why dont' you buy his book and read about him. Seek the truth and you shall find it.

Here is a picture of his father on one of the few occasions he got to see him.

newman

« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2008, 02:41:03 AM »
Scriabin's question is entirely legitimate, though redundant. We all know black men make babies then do the quickstep out the door to repeat the process with another dumb broad.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2008, 04:41:17 AM »
And they say his mother was an atheist but in one of those pictures, she's wearing the head scarf. We know she couldn't be non-muslim and marry a muslim man TWICE.

Ok... Erica... if Osama is wonderful... then please... explain this:

• Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was a Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and his step father was a Muslim from Indonesia.
  • Obama’s childhood mentor was a communist.
  • Obama attended Muslim Basuki School and a Catholic school in Indonesia and his religion was registered as Muslim in both schools. Despite this overwhelming evidence, Obama insists he was never a Muslim.
  • Obama has promised that in his first year of office, he will invite Iranian terrorist dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the White House in order improve relations and relax trade restrictions with Iran. This would certainly lead to the sale of advanced American technology, which would enable Iran to develop nuclear bombs much more quickly.
  • Obama is a supporter of Kenyan Muslim Raila Odinga, who recently lost in that country’s election, and who wants to institute Islamic Sharia law as the law of that land. Raila claims to be Obama’s first cousin.
  • Obama wants Muslim terrorists in Guantanamo to have access to the American legal system. Note that these Guantanamo attorneys [who represent these terrorists pro bono] are supporting Obama.
  • Obama's foreign policy advisors from the Carter Administration are notoriously anti-Israel and antisemitic.
  • A non-profit organization with Obama on its board gave money to the terrorist-supporting Arab American Action Network, which favors Israel's destruction and is completely against America enforcing any of her immigration laws.
  • Obama helped raise money for Muslim terrorist refugee camps in the Middle East.
  • Obama has been endorsed by communist Daniel Ortega (former head of the Weather Underground organization), communist Tom Hayden, Jesse Jackson, and Muslim racist and antisemite Louis Farrakhan.
  • Obama's National Campaign Cochairman is congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., a notorious racist and antisemite.
  • Obama's Pastor, who Obama claims is his mentor, traveled with Muslim racist and antisemite Louis Farrakhan to Libya in 1984 to visit Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.

That's a wonderful little excerpt from the new web site. I think you like Obama because he's an enemy to the Jewish people and would hurt Israel. By stating that you support this human excrement, you are an enemy to the Jewish people. You know it... but you would never admit it.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2008, 04:43:20 AM »
And they say his mother was an atheist but in one of those pictures, she's wearing the head scarf. We know she couldn't be non-muslim and marry a muslim man TWICE.

• Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was a Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and his step father was a Muslim from Indonesia.
  • Obama attended Muslim Basuki School and a Catholic school in Indonesia and his religion was registered as Muslim in both schools. Despite this overwhelming evidence, Obama insists he was never a Muslim.
  • Obama has promised that in his first year of office, he will invite Iranian terrorist dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the White House in order improve relations and relax trade restrictions with Iran. This would certainly lead to the sale of advanced American technology, which would enable Iran to develop nuclear bombs much more quickly.
  • Obama is a supporter of Kenyan Muslim Raila Odinga, who recently lost in that country’s election, and who wants to institute Islamic Sharia law as the law of that land. Raila claims to be Obama’s first cousin.
  • Obama wants Muslim terrorists in Guantanamo to have access to the American legal system. Note that these Guantanamo attorneys [who represent these terrorists pro bono] are supporting Obama.
  • Obama's foreign policy advisors from the Carter Administration are notoriously anti-Israel and antisemitic.
  • A non-profit organization with Obama on its board gave money to the terrorist-supporting Arab American Action Network, which favors Israel's destruction and is completely against America enforcing any of her immigration laws.
  • Obama helped raise money for Muslim terrorist refugee camps in the Middle East.
  • Obama has been endorsed by communist Daniel Ortega (former head of the Weather Underground organization), communist Tom Hayden, Jesse Jackson, and Muslim racist and antisemite Louis Farrakhan.
  • Obama's National Campaign Cochairman is congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., a notorious racist and antisemite.
  • Obama's Pastor, who Obama claims is his mentor, traveled with Muslim racist and antisemite Louis Farrakhan to Libya in 1984 to visit Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.

That's a wonderful little excerpt from the new web site. I think you like Obama because he's an enemy to the Jewish people and would hurt Israel. By stating that you support this human excrement, you are an enemy to the Jewish people. You know it... but you would never admit it.

Shlomo, arguing with this serpent is useless. A wall can understand a topic better than this african woman. She actually comes on here trying to tell us the reason that africa is backwards is because the shvartzas there have no recourses. I say its because they have no brains.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Just Erica

« Reply #87 on: February 29, 2008, 05:22:46 AM »

His father was a Christian, then he became a muslim and then became agnostic. His stepfather was indonesian, not muslim. I think you need to check your sources.

He went to a school in Indonesia that wasn't a madrassa, and it also welcomed ALL faiths. He was never registered as a muslim. Earlier today someone posted a website that said that Barack Obama had dual citizenship in Kenya and the U.S. in 1963 when he only visited Kenya for the first time in 1988. So I don't believe what you think to be true.

If he invites Ahmadinejad to the White House I would trust that he has good intentions to make more allies for our country. He's not talking about inviting Ahmadinejad without security in mind but to meet with him so that he can pick his brain. And haven't we given out enough Nukes to other countries who have tried to use them against us? I don't think he'll do anything irresponsible like past U.S. Presidents have. You have to get to know your enemies to know how to defeat them.

None of this is true.  Obama isn't anti-semitic, he supports Israel, and he isn't linked with Louis Farrakhan. He doesn't even hang around him. Also Farrakhan didn't endorse him he supported his decision to run....then he turned around to speak about his white mother. Louis Farrakhan is a racist who hates whites, why would Obama support someone who is racist against whites, and Obama happens to be half-white?

And the last statement has nothing to do with Obama at all. Obama didnt' even know his pastor nor Farrakhan in 1984. Talk to his pastor about that trip with Farrakhan. Leave Obama out of it.

He isn't an enemy to Jewish people. He actually respects Jewish people that's why he isn't a supporter of Farrakhan. He rejected him on national television.  And I am not an enemy to Jewish people but I am an enemy to you because I'm here, expressing my opinions without having to attack your religion, or ethnicity.

newman

« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2008, 07:20:59 AM »

Erica..........
If he invites Ahmadinejad to the White House I would trust that he has good intentions to make more allies for our country.

He's going to make a US ally out of HIM????

You're insane!

Just Erica

« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2008, 11:00:43 AM »

Erica..........
If he invites Ahmadinejad to the White House I would trust that he has good intentions to make more allies for our country.

He's going to make a US ally out of HIM????

You're insane!
He has to measure him up first before he makes any [censored] moves, newman. I don't know for sure why he'd invite Ahmadinejad to the White House, but I'm sure that he won't do anything to put our country in perril. He has a lot to prove.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »

Just Erica

« Reply #91 on: February 29, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »
Erica:

You're insane!

And you're closed- minded. Looks like we both have a problem, huh? ::)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »
What did his father do to you?

Like most black 'fathers', Obama's 'father' abandoned his child.

The problems with this are twofold:

1)  Children of single parents are generally poor.

2)  Boys without fathers rarely learn discipline.  Girls without fathers rarely become ladies.  

There is a terrible burden placed on society by fathers who run out on their children.  This problem is especially prevalent in the black community.  If black men start taking responsibility for their actions, the black community will begin to improve.

That's what I have against Obama's 'father'.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #93 on: February 29, 2008, 01:44:46 PM »

Wow... talk about "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black"...

So you just say "It's not true" and then over and over "I think...", "I don't think...", "I'm sure he wouldn't...", "that's not true"

All of what was posted is not only true, it's recorded and documented. And you seem so sure that Obama would never do anything to hurt the country or that he would have good intentions when inviting an evil dictator who wants to NUKE us into the white house?? You sure seem to put a lot of faith in this one politician! I wonder why?

You are insane and evil. Your ego is so out of control. You can't even see the truth. You can't even tell the difference between right and wrong.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2008, 04:28:07 AM »
Shlomo he's not just an enemy of Jewish People; he's enemy of USA and all non muslime and comie world. You have to be blinded by G-d like mayority of American Jews who'll vote him or be evil like Erica the deciever to claim otherwise:

I've always been a Christian," said BARAK HUSSEIN OSAMA, focusing on his own personal lack of practice of Islam as a child to deny any connection to Islam. But Muslims do not see practice as key. For them, that he was born to a line of Muslim males makes him born a Muslim. Further, all children born with an Arabic name based on the H-S-N trilateral root (Hussein, Hassan, and others) can be assumed to be Muslim, so they will understand Obama's full name, Barack Hussein Obama, to proclaim him a born Muslim.

More: family and friends considered him as a child to be Muslim. In "Obama Debunks Claim About Islamic School," Nedra Pickler of the Associated Press wrote on January 24, 2007, that

Obama's mother, divorced from Obama's father, married a man from Indonesia named Lolo Soetoro, and the family relocated to the country from 1967-71. At first, Obama attended the Catholic school, Fransiskus Assisis, where documents showed he enrolled as a Muslim, the religion of his stepfather. The document required that each student choose one of five state-sanctioned religions when registering – Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Catholic or Protestant.

His former Roman Catholic and Muslim teachers, along with two people who were identified by Obama's grade-school teacher as childhood friends, say Obama was registered by his family as a Muslim at both schools he attended. That registration meant that during the third and fourth grades, Obama learned about Islam for two hours each week in religion class.

The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque. "We prayed but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque. But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played," said Zulfin Adi.… Obama's younger sister, Maya Soetoro, said in a statement released by the campaign that the family attended the mosque only "for big communal events," not every Friday.

Recalling Obama's time in Indonesia, the Times account contains quotes that Obama "went to the mosque," and that he "was Muslim."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/pop_print.shtml?content_type=article&content_type_id=179905

So if he's aposatate he shud be treated as apostate acording to Sharia:

EXCERPTS FROM: www.danielpipes.org/article/5286

Summarized, available evidence suggests Obama was born a Muslim to a non-practicing Muslim father and for some years had a reasonably Muslim upbringing under the auspices of his Indonesian step-father. At some point, he converted to Christianity. It appears false to state, as Obama does, "I've always been a Christian" and "I've never practiced Islam." The campaign appears to be either ignorant or fabricating when it states that "Obama never prayed in a mosque."

Implications of Obama's Conversion
Obama's conversion to another faith, in short, makes him a murtadd.

That said, the punishment for childhood apostasy is less severe than for the adult version. As Robert Spencer points out, "according to Islamic law an apostate male is not to be put to death if he has not reached puberty (cf.‘Umdat al-Salik o8.2; Hidayah vol. II p. 246). Some, however, hold that he should be imprisoned until he is of age and then ‘invited' to accept Islam, but officially the death penalty for youthful apostates is ruled out."

On the positive side, were Obama prominently charged with apostasy, that would uniquely raise the issue of a Muslim's right to change religion, taking a topic on the perpetual back-burner and placing it front and center, perhaps to the great future benefit of those Muslims who seek to declare themselves atheists or to convert to another religion.

But would Muslims seeing Obama as a murtadd significantly affect an Obama presidency? The only precedent to judge by is that of Carlos Saúl Menem, the president of Argentina from 1989 to 1999. The son of two Muslim Syrian immigrants and husband of another Syrian-Argentine, Zulema Fátima Yoma, Menem converted to Roman Catholicism. His wife said publicly that Menem left Islam for political reasons—because Argentinean law until 1994 required the president of the country to be a member of the Church. From a Muslim point of view, Menem's conversion is worse than Obama's, having been done as an adult. Nonetheless, Menem was not threatened or otherwise made to pay a price for his change of religion, even during his trips to majority-Muslim countries, Syria in particular.

It is one thing to be president of Argentina in the 1990s, however, and another to be president of the United States in 2009. One must assume that some Islamists would renounce him as a murtadd and would try to execute him. Given the protective bubble surrounding an American president, though, this threat presumably would not make much difference to his carrying out his duties.

More significantly, how would more mainstream Muslims respond to him, would they be angry at what they would consider his apostasy? That reaction is a real possibility, one that could undermine his initiatives toward the Muslim world.

He's no only crypto muslime and/or comie but he's actively backing Jihadist couses including palestinians:

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA -- raised funds for "ISLAMIC CAUSES"...

EXCEPRTS FROM: http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20080226/pl_usnw...

In a conference call last month with Jewish and Israeli media aimed primarily at dispelling Internet reports he is anti-Israel, Obama stated "Palestinian refugees" belong in their own state and do not have a "literal" right of return to Israel.

But in the 1990s Obama was a speaker at events in Chicago's large Palestinian immigrant community to raise funds for U.N. camps for the so-called Palestinian refugees.

Ali Abunimah, a Chicago-based Palestinian-American activist and co-founder of Electronic Intifada, a pro-Palestinian online publication, recalls introducing Obama at one such event, a 1999 fundraiser for the Deheisha Palestinian camp in the West Bank.

Abunimah is also a harsh critic of Israel and has protested outside pro-Israel events in the Chicago area.

"I knew Barack Obama for many years as my state senator -- when he used to attend events in the Palestinian community in Chicago all the time," stated Abuminah during an interview last month with Democracy Now!, a nationally syndicated radio and television political program.

"I remember personally introducing [Obama] onstage in 1999, when we had a major community fundraiser for the community center in Deheisha refugee camp in the occupied West Bank. And that's just one example of how Barack Obama used to be very comfortable speaking up for and being associated with Palestinian rights and opposing the Israeli occupation," Abunimah said.

According to quotes obtained by Gulf News, Abuniham recalled a 2004 meeting in a Chicago neighborhood while Obama was running for his senate seat. Abunimah quoted Obama telling him "warmly" he was sorry that "I haven't said more about Palestine right now, but we are in a tough primary race."

"I'm hoping when things calm down, I can be more up front," Abunimah reportedly quoted the senator as saying.

Abunimah said Obama urged him to "keep up the good work" at the Chicago Tribune, where Abunimah contributed guest columns that were highly critical of Israel.

NOTE: MUSLIMS WOULD SUPPORT MUSLIMS, AND SO WAS OBAMA... ERICA SUPPORTS OBAMA ERGO ERICA IS MUSLIME TOO... OR WILL BE

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2008, 04:36:11 AM »

Wow... talk about "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black"...

So you just say "It's not true" and then over and over "I think...", "I don't think...", "I'm sure he wouldn't...", "that's not true"

All of what was posted is not only true, it's recorded and documented. And you seem so sure that Obama would never do anything to hurt the country or that he would have good intentions when inviting an evil dictator who wants to NUKE us into the white house?? You sure seem to put a lot of faith in this one politician! I wonder why?

You are insane and evil. Your ego is so out of control. You can't even see the truth. You can't even tell the difference between right and wrong.

Recorded and documented on websites that feature propaganda, which in your eyes passes for fact. And I put faith in him because I have none in Hillary nor McCain. Hillary Clinton sounds like a broken record and, in my opinion is getting too much help from her husband instead of speaking for herself. McCain is just too conservative for me, plus he's thinking about keeping the troops in Iraq. I have to vote based on my personal beliefs, not on what YOU believe. If this was about me agreeing with your side, we'd all be voting for the same person.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2008, 04:52:32 AM »
But aren't you judging Hillary? I mean, where are the facts?

I think she's evil but I admit I judge her.

Just Erica

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2008, 05:02:58 AM »
Shlomo he's not just an enemy of Jewish People; he's enemy of USA and all non muslime and comie world. You have to be blinded by G-d like mayority of American Jews who'll vote him or be evil like Erica the deciever to claim otherwise:

I'm evil? All of these people on this site calling me out of my name and I'm evil? You know what? I've probably been nicer and more respectful to you than I should have. Perhaps if I had come in here screaming racial anti-Jew epithets you'd have something to call me 'evil' for. But guess what? I'm nothing like you. And THANK GOD, never will be. Whether you like it or not, I'm never going to be what you say I am. And I make no apologies for that.

I've always been a Christian," said BARAK HUSSEIN OSAMA, focusing on his own personal lack of practice of Islam as a child to deny any connection to Islam. But Muslims do not see practice as key. For them, that he was born to a line of Muslim males makes him born a Muslim. Further, all children born with an Arabic name based on the H-S-N trilateral root (Hussein, Hassan, and others) can be assumed to be Muslim, so they will understand Obama's full name, Barack Hussein Obama, to proclaim him a born Muslim.

Barack's father was born a Christian, then he converted to the Muslim faith (At that time Barack hadn't even visited Kenya...he was 2 when his father and mother divorced.) Later, his father became agnostic. He wasn't born Muslim, he was named after his DAD who was born in a region in Africa where Arab names are all you see over there. Are you going to bash his dad for not naming him an American name when he had every right to name him after himself?

More: family and friends considered him as a child to be Muslim. In "Obama Debunks Claim About Islamic School," Nedra Pickler of the Associated Press wrote on January 24, 2007, that

Obama's mother, divorced from Obama's father, married a man from Indonesia named Lolo Soetoro, and the family relocated to the country from 1967-71. At first, Obama attended the Catholic school, Fransiskus Assisis, where documents showed he enrolled as a Muslim, the religion of his stepfather. The document required that each student choose one of five state-sanctioned religions when registering – Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Catholic or Protestant.

His former Roman Catholic and Muslim teachers, along with two people who were identified by Obama's grade-school teacher as childhood friends, say Obama was registered by his family as a Muslim at both schools he attended. That registration meant that during the third and fourth grades, Obama learned about Islam for two hours each week in religion class.

It was religion class...HELLO! YOU LEARN ABOUT EVERY RELIGON in that class. And I see that you didn't read the story in it's entirety...You assume that his dad was Muslim because of his Arabic middle name. Yet you confirm that his stepfather was Muslim and they signed him up as a Muslim ...because he was his stepfather and a legal guardian. HE PROBABLY DIDN"T HAVE A RELIGION BEFORE HIS STEPDAD CAME INTO HIS LIFE...seeing as though is father converted to the Muslim faith AFTER he divorced Obama's mother. Where is mention of the 'madrassa'  he supposedly went to?

The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque. "We prayed but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque. But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played," said Zulfin Adi.… Obama's younger sister, Maya Soetoro, said in a statement released by the campaign that the family attended the mosque only "for big communal events," not every Friday.

HOW does that prove that Obama was a muslim? Even his friends said that they played around the mosque. A REAL Muslim who takes being a Muslim seriously wouldn't play around, would they? Especially considering they could "die" because they're not serious about the religion. (OOOH< LOOK! Obama's still alive!!! How did that happen?)
And you and others are saying basically that the young boy was carrying around a machine gun, comitting jihad and killing people. (by your own definition of what a Muslim does.) ::)

Recalling Obama's time in Indonesia, the Times account contains quotes that Obama "went to the mosque," and that he "was Muslim."

(It reports he went to a mosque AS A CHILD! You're calling him a terrorist because he visited a mosque as a child? You're calling him a Nazi because he visited a Mosque as a child? If this is indeed the case, that he did, in fact visit a mosque AS A CHILD and it is documented that he played around in the mosque, what does that say about him? If he attended said mosque AS A CHILD it is likely he was forced to do it because he had no CHOICE! I've gone to Baptist churches...I'm nowhere NEAR a Baptist in religion. Does that make me a Baptist because I entered the church? NO.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/pop_print.shtml?content_type=article&content_type_id=179905

The rest of the malarky I read I won't comment on because it's unfounded and told by third person. Nothing from Obama's own lips...not a quote...not a soundbyte.

BUT for the BS below how crazy of you to say that because I support Obama (because YOU believe him to be a Muslim eventhough the man has said that he's a Christian) that I am a muslim too. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG time. So just because I'm conversing with you, who has used racial stereotype after racial stereotype in this forum I must be like you, also? lol Even YOU have to laugh at that one. LOL  :::D

NOTE: MUSLIMS WOULD SUPPORT MUSLIMS, AND SO WAS OBAMA... ERICA SUPPORTS OBAMA ERGO ERICA IS MUSLIME TOO... OR WILL BE

Just Erica

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2008, 05:06:03 AM »
But aren't you judging Hillary? I mean, where are the facts?

I think she's evil but I admit I judge her.
Um, where were you when I was judging her on her positions? Looking up at the sky..counting clouds...waiting for me to say something else about Obama? I have spoken against her here AS WELL AS McCain. I would have voted for her if she represented herself instead of having her husband represent her. I would have voted for McCain if one of his goals as President was to bring home the troops from Iraq.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2008, 05:15:38 AM »
Perhaps if I had come in here screaming racial anti-Jew epithets you'd have something to call me 'evil' for. But guess what? I'm nothing like you. And THANK G-d, never will be.

Aren't you judging the people on the forum? I thought you didn't judge. You haven't walked a mile in Ultra Requete's shoes.

You assume that his dad was Muslim because of his Arabic middle name.

It's not an Arabic name. It's a muslim name. That's a fact. I didn't just make that one up just now.

Where is mention of the 'madrassa'  he supposedly went to?

It was called Basuki and it's located in Indonesia.

The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque. "We prayed but not really seriously

It's nice to see you at least admit this. :)

HOW does that prove that Obama was a muslim? Even his friends said that they played around the mosque.

Wow... read that again. I love it.

A REAL Muslim who takes being a Muslim seriously wouldn't play around, would they?

Aren't you judging muslims? Did you walk a mile in muslim shoes to mosque?

Nothing from Obama's own lips...not a quote...not a soundbyte.

Why would anyone admit they were a muslim if they were running for president of the US?

... I am a muslim too. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG time.

I just had to take that out of context because it made me laugh.