Author Topic: The Negro Race  (Read 13983 times)

admin

The Negro Race
« on: December 19, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »
About a month ago in the Dispelling Racial Myths thread, I promised to start this thread. So here it is.

Noah's son Ham had sex with his mother (Noah's wife.). So Noah and G-d cursed Canaan, the illegitimate son of that union. Canaan's brother was Kush, the founder of the nation of Kush, modern Ethiopia. Negros are called Kushim in Hebrew. The Flood didn't literally flood the whole World and there were Pre-Adamic and Pre-Noahide peoples in Africa that only retroactively became humans when G-d created Adam as did hominids all over The World. Because they received human souls, they gained free will. So that means it is they who choose to be evil. It is not because they are black, but rather they chose to be evil. They are spiritually descended from Noah by way of Kush, the spiritual father of Sub-Saharan Africa.

To be continued...

« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 08:00:35 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

wonderfulgoy

Re: The Negro Race
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 01:54:54 PM »
Dear Yacov Menashe,

I bought a copy of Coon's 'Origin of Races' a couple years ago and never got round to reading it.  I think your theory that there existed black hominids prior to G-d's creation of the Caucasian race fits in with what Coon said about whites and blacks having two distinct ancestral lines and being almost two distinct species.  I remember reading in an old history book by H. G. Wells that at some time anthropologists could distinguish two fundamental races, the black race and everyone else.  I think that when one compares a pure black (unmixed) with, say, a white person, the difference is to striking that the idea of the negro being a spirit-endowed hominid has a lot of credibility.

I still wish to know what the black race's purpose on this earth is, because they seem to take misery and suffering with them wherever they go in equal proportion to the delight they bring about with their dancing and music.  Perhaps G-d intends them to be harnessed like any other kind of animal, i.e. with a firm but fair hand.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 08:33:25 PM »
Quote from: Christian Soldier link=topic=1734.msg13815#msg13815
So you have death before sin, is this correct?
Also what is your source for this? Your fantasy?
[/quote

Why are you calling yourself a 'Christian soldier' and then posting on a JEWISH forum?

The West does not need more backwaters people retreating into Jesus fantasies.  It needs genuinely religious and intelligent people to uplift it.

Also, you should not criticize the interpretations on the Bible by those who are more knowledgeable about it than yourself.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 03:18:45 PM »
Do you hate mixed raced people just as much or do their white features give them more credit? You always seem to link black people with poverty, yet a minute ago i read something about charity giving, tzdeka-something like that-. It said that Jews should treat the poor equally and give to them charity from a tenth of their wealth.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 03:31:27 PM »
John Baker's book called 'Race' is a very good text on taxonomy. In some paleo-physical-antropoligical circles, there are some anthropologists the believe that the blacks haven't fully evolved into true homo sapien sapiens. They believe that the blacks are a 100000 thousand years behind in the evoluntionary scale. This may explain their shortcomings in intelligence, cognitive thinking and social skills. As far as the theological meanings of what this all means is way beyond me. I am not a heavy duty religious scholar as some of our fine and knowledgable posters. I do find the post very interesting. Everytime I read the writings of such superb scholars on this site, I feel as though I am taking a course in self improvement. Keep up the good works fellow posters.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 08:29:20 PM »
Intresting are there any articles about the curse of Canaan? This is intresting.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 02:02:46 AM »
Upon seeing a negro, or some other ugly or deformed person, one is supposed to thank the Holy One for making His creatures so diverse.

We are to be grateful for the sight of a negro. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 09:46:44 AM »
Fruit:  "...Upon seeing a negro, or some other ugly or deformed person, one is supposed to thank the Holy One for making His creatures so diverse.

We are to be grateful for the sight of a negro. ..."

I'M AFRAID YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG, FRUIT!

WE ARE TO BLESS THE ALMIGHTY FOR VARYING HIS CREATIONS,

AND BE GRATEFUL TO HIM, FOR NOT TURNING YOU INTO A NEGRO!

THERE ARE ADDITIONAL BLESSINGS, FOR PRAISE AND GRATITUDE TO HA'SHEM, FOR NOT TURNING YOU INTO THE FOLLOWING VARIATIONS:

-CHIGRO
-NIGRA RICAN
-MEXINIGRAN
-CHIGAROON
-CHIGAMEXINIGAROON
-HEXADEXIQUADRAMESTIMUSTAPHILLIPINONIGRANINO

HOWEVER, I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW, AUTHORING MY NEW SOON-TO-BE-BEST-SELLER BOOK, ENTITLED:

KWASHIORKOR -- THE WORLD OF THE FUTURE

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 04:51:02 PM »
MassuhDgoodname! THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH!!!
You should be a stand-up comedian...... ;D ;D ;D

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 02:01:01 PM »
About a month ago in the Dispelling Racial Myths thread, I promised to start this thread. So here it is.

Noah's son Ham had sex with his mother (Noah's wife.). So Noah and G-d cursed Canaan, the illegitimate son of that union. Canaan's brother was Kush, the founder of the nation of Kush, modern Ethiopia. Negros are called Kushim in Hebrew. The Flood didn't literally flood the whole World and there were Pre-Adamic and Pre-Noahide peoples in Africa that only retroactively became humans when G-d created Adam as did hominids all over The World. Because they received human souls, they gained free will. So that means it is they who choose to be evil. It is not because they are black, but rather they chose to be evil. They are spiritually descended from Noah by way of Kush, the spiritual father of Sub-Saharan Africa.

To be continued...

How did you arrive at this idea of "Pre-Adamic/Noahide peoples" Yacov?  And exactly where does it say in Noach that G-d cursed Cush or Canaan? 

It is understood that Noah was drunk and had profaned himself with his drunkeness, for his first priority after leaving the arc was to plant a vineyard.  How do you conclude that G-d  had annointed Noah in his drunken stupor, His own power to curse generations from a seed not yet realized?

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/rashi/text.asp?MosadTitle2=Chabad%2Eorg&AID=9168&p=6&tDate=
http://www.chabad.org/parshah/rashi/rashi.asp?MosadTitle2=Chabad%2Eorg&AID=9168&p=6&iSedra=81&tDate=

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 02:14:55 PM »
It says that NOAH, not G-d, cursed CANAAN.  Are all of these peoples "cursed" as well?

Cush = Ethiopia/Somalia/Sudan
Put = Tunisia/Libya
Mitzriam = Egypt
Caanan = Phillistines

So this guy looks like a caucasian to you?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:36:53 PM by Kananga »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 10:19:03 AM »
Canaan is Canaan, not The Philistines.

Then what is the origin of the Philistines?  I'm under the impression that the Canaan were absorbed by "Sea People", invaders which settled in the souther region during the time of prophets.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 05:24:36 PM »
Canaan is Canaan, not The Philistines.

Then what is the origin of the Philistines?  I'm under the impression that the Canaan were absorbed by "Sea People", invaders which settled in the souther region during the time of prophets.

Their origin has been debated among scholars, but modern archaeology has suggested early cultural links with the Mycenean world in mainland Greece.
Most authorities agree that the Philistines are not indigenous the regions of Israel/Palestine which the Bible describes them inhabiting. The Bible contains roughly 250 references to the Philistines or Philistia, and repeatedly refers to them as "uncircumcised", unlike the Semitic peoples, such as Canaanites, which the Bible relates encountered the Israelites following the Exodus. So this probably means they are canaan
It has been suggested that the Philistines formed part of the great naval confederacy, the "Sea Peoples", who had wandered, at the beginning of the 12th century BC, from their homeland in Crete and the Aegean islands to the shores of the Mediterranean and repeatedly attacked Egypt during the later Nineteenth Dynasty. Though they were eventually repulsed by Ramesses III, he eventually resettled them, according to the theory, to rebuild the the coastal towns in Canaan.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 05:36:23 PM »
Yes in Hebrew philisstines pilishtim in heb comes from the root word invaders.You are right they were aegean people greek
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 11:31:26 AM »
So it is true that the Philistines "absorbed" the Canaanites -- conquered, intermarried, or assimilated into their culture to the point that the two peoples were indistinguishable?

Otherwise it's safe to assume that the Canaanites were not black.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 11:34:47 AM »
So it is true that the Philistines "absorbed" the Canaanites -- conquered, intermarried, or assimilated into their culture to the point that the two peoples were indistinguishable?

Otherwise it's safe to assume that the Canaanites were not black.
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 04:12:52 PM »
The Arabs are just dark Caucasiods as most Mizhari Jews. I have seen Black Berbers and Whitish-brownish ones i guess thats who they looked like. The Arabs usually show the Arabid,Assryiod,Libayniod, Egyptid, Shahraid, all branches of the Orintealid Caucasiod race. So what do you think of Arabs/Mizhari Jews who are dark skined Caucasiods how they came up with it. How about the Mongoliod race they surely are as alien to us as the Blacks. The Mongoliod look like the Capiod Blacks you posted.

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 04:17:30 PM »
Originally all biological descendants of Kush were Caucasian as mentioned in the early part of the JTF Africa series. Then they mixed with the former hominids of Sub-Sarahan Africa.

Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi. As you can see, he has Caucasian features and looks more like an Arab than a black, besides for the fact that he has black skin. Amharic, the Ethiopian language, is a Hamitic language and is related to Semitic languages such as Hebrew and Arabic. Both languages families make up The Afro-Asiatic Language Family.

He looks more like an Arab but he is clearly Black ye we can see the Caucasiod influnece on him but calling to look like an Arab is inslut to Arabs/Mizhari Jews since we have the same features as them. He looks like a Sudanese themselves see them as mixed breeds of Nubians and Arabs.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 04:28:48 PM »
He looks like a Sudanese themselves see them as mixed breeds of Nubians and Arabs.

Yeah you're right, thats possible. He could also be Ethiopian.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 04:34:05 PM »
I don't care what he is. I don't want him to move to my country where he can collect food stamps, welfare, aid to dependent children, free medicare and medicad for his useless low IQ niglets. Let him stay where he is a try to look and act civilized. He is useless.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 04:35:33 PM »
I don't care what he is. I don't want him to move to my country where he can collect food stamps, welfare, aid to dependent children, free medicare and medicad for his useless low IQ niglets. Let him stay where he is a try to look and act civilized. He is useless.
;D .....he scares me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 04:38:20 PM »
The Arabs are just dark Caucasiods as most Mizhari Jews. I have seen Black Berbers and Whitish-brownish ones i guess thats who they looked like. The Arabs usually show the Arabid,Assryiod,Libayniod, Egyptid, Shahraid, all branches of the Orintealid Caucasiod race. So what do you think of Arabs/Mizhari Jews who are dark skined Caucasiods how they came up with it. How about the Mongoliod race they surely are as alien to us as the Blacks. The Mongoliod look like the Capiod Blacks you posted.
Berbers are not arab

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 05:17:40 PM »
;D .....he scares me.

he looks like a giant cockroach to me.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

TruthTyper

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2007, 01:39:18 PM »
The blacks in America need to be deported and relocate in Sub-Sahara Africa, thier homeland. Blacks and White can never get along, it won't ever happen. The Negroid race is an absolute failuire. What great civilizations have they built? None. Did they contribute anything to the world? Besides a few hack comedians, no.
http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2007, 06:02:53 PM »
The blacks in America need to be deported and relocate in Sub-Sahara Africa, thier homeland. Blacks and White can never get along, it won't ever happen. The Negroid race is an absolute failuire. What great civilizations have they built? None. Did they contribute anything to the world? Besides a few hack comedians, no.
http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

I think you are being too far fetched and generalisingly discriminating. This sounds wrong.