Author Topic: The Negro Race  (Read 14274 times)

TruthTyper

Re: The Negro Race
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2007, 07:19:41 PM »
How is it wrong? Blacks do not belong on white homelands, simple as that. Its the same both ways around.
Don't you jews consider yourself whites? You should understand the difference between races.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2007, 09:49:45 AM »
The blacks in America need to be deported and relocate in Sub-Sahara Africa, thier homeland. Blacks and White can never get along, it won't ever happen. The Negroid race is an absolute failuire. What great civilizations have they built? None. Did they contribute anything to the world? Besides a few hack comedians, no.
http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

[censored] destroy civilization by encouraging it to become less inhibited.  That is why [censored] societies are typified by constant partying, tropical squalor, and a lack of law and order.  Parts of London are like the 'United Niggerdom'.  When black guys come to other parts of the UK they encourage white boys to engage in moronic behaviour and they seduce the white women.  Black guys make life better for white women and for white men with tiny brains but they make life intolerable for those of us who thought life meant something serious.

White girls are murderers.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

TruthTyper

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »
I haven't seen too many white and Ape marriages here. All the blacks in my school are uncivilized barbarians. I was walking on a sidewalk when school ended one day. One negro ape girl behind me screamed something like "GEt OUT OF MY WAY, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M WALKING RIGHT HERE". They think the world should revolve around them since their ugly ape-ish uncivilized ancestors were taken as slaves.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 05:04:47 PM »
A lot of black kids are very loud and get their way, with their voices.

TruthTyper

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 03:22:18 PM »
Almost like monkeys, dare  I say.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 03:34:14 PM »
Except monkeys draw attention to themselves for particular reasons e.g. they want food, water, they sense danger. These people just want attention for no reason, to be noticed and regarded as either a threat or powerful.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »
Blacks are extremely useless to American and western society. After the arabs are defeated, the blacks are going to turn into even more islamic radicals and put up a fight against Israel.
BLACKS ARE NOT A FRIEND OF ISRAEL. Perhaps the ethiopian jews being an exception. Israel The Great has accepted them, so shall I. As a Noahide, YOU DO NOT DISOBEY ISRAEL. and Israel knows that Negros for the most part are A DISGRACEFUL ARABIAN-WANNABE RACE. Their christiantiy is more violent, their islam is almost as bad as the arabs and who knows what else exists in Africa!!

Israel needs to realize the africans are no FRIENDS OF THEIRS!!! EXCEPT THE ETHIOPIAN JEWS WHO ARE DESCENDENTS OF KING SALUMON.
Sub-saharan africans go into western nations and destroy them. CRUSH, CRUSH, DESTROY
CRUSH CRUSH DESTROY
CRUSH CRUSH DESTROY
CRUSH CRUSH DESTROY
CRUSH CRUSH DESTROY
CRUSH CRUSH DESTROY

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are the two biggest examples of these nappy-headed apes gone wild. I believe the negroes are somehow DE-evolving into a lower standard of human beings. And as Mr. Loins pointed out, the blonde woman seem to be attracted to these dark-skinned ape-ish like "human" "men".

The Negros are A DISEASE, A POISON, A VIRUS, A BACTERIA, AN INFECTION, A CUT, A THORN, A CURSE, A PLAGUE, WALMART, A SATANIC FORCE, A DEMONIC FORCE, A BLACK FORCE, AND COMMUNIST FORCE AGIANST WESTERN CIVILIZATION.
Just go to Detroit and look around you. You won't believe that it is AMERICA, AND NOT THE MIDDLE OF F*CKEN BIG-NOSED AFRICA.

I can go on all day about my experiences with blacks.
BLACKS ARE LIKE MONKEYS, GIVE THEM TOO MUCH ATTENTION THEY GET UPPEDY AND SPOILED, GIVE THEM NO ATTNETION AND THEY RAISE HAVOC EVERYWHERES.
AMERICA GIVES THEM WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION. WE HAVE SITCOMS, GAMESHOWS, RADIO SHOWS, COMUTERS INTERNT SHOWS, RAP MUSIC, HIP HOP MUSIC, JAZZ MUSIC, EVEN ROCK MUSIC, NEWS SHOWS, WEATHER CHANNELS, TRAFFIC CHANNELS, EARLY 50S JAZZ MUSIC WITH THE TOP 10 LIST CHANNELS THAT ALL FEATURE BLACK MEN IN IT!

Like it or not, we have blacks EVERYWEHRS ON TELEVISION, THE RADIO, AND THE INTERNET. Thankfully they have not completely taken over. but who knows when they will.

The sons of Ham, trash.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 04:46:05 AM »
Don't choke yourself with anger.

See, the blacks have won in winding you up.  ;D

NoahideGentile

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 09:08:44 AM »
Sarah, YOU DEFEND THE BLACK RACE AT EVERY TURN, I AM BEGINING TO THINK YOU ARRE AN ETHIOPIAN GENTILE WHO CONVERTED TO JUDAISM AND NOW RESIDES IN ISRAEL.

YOU SHOULDN'T CHOKE ON ALL THAT BLACK JUICE IN YOUR THROAT.

I have been reading through your post and all you do is talk about how Muslims worship the same g---d as jews, and chrsitians. And all you do is say '' HUMANS ARE ALL EQUAL!!1!1!"
Go and fund Sharpton and Jackson, but not here!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 09:33:37 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 07:33:38 AM »
Sarah, YOU DEFEND THE BLACK RACE AT EVERY TURN, I AM BEGINING TO THINK YOU ARRE AN ETHIOPIAN GENTILE WHO CONVERTED TO JUDAISM AND NOW RESIDES IN ISRAEL.

YOU SHOULDN'T CHOKE ON ALL THAT BLACK JUICE IN YOUR THROAT.

I have been reading through your post and all you do is talk about how Muslims worship the same g---d as jews, and chrsitians. And all you do is say '' HUMANS ARE ALL EQUAL!!1!1!"
Go and fund Sharpton and Jackson, but not here!

Get lost. >:( :(