Author Topic: Sweden and the Netherlands recognized today  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Sweden and the Netherlands recognized today
« on: March 04, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »
Sweden and the Netherlands recognized the unilateral and ILLEGAL declaration of independence from Serbia.

Serbia has called back its Ambassadors.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Sweden and the Netherlands recognized today
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »
  what do you think will happen at the end? will be there a war? i know NOBODY likes it, but I think there is NO OTHER CHOICE!!!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 05:54:11 PM »
I like the idea, we can whipe the sheet clean.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 06:01:29 PM »
All EU countries maybe aside from Romania and Cyprus will recognise this albanazi cancerstate, all "enlightent"  NWO conected experts on Foreign relations say it on almost all Polish medias. BTW Poland recognised this rape and partition of Serbia last tuesday. I want to inform all our great Serbian members that this decision was made by our f... wimpy EU enslaved goverment;  >:( The hearts of Polish people are with Serbs. I think that mayority of Europeans aside from germaniacs and nazi croats feel the same, but we're not longer at control of our own countries. :(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 09:32:38 PM »
All EU countries maybe aside from Romania and Cyprus will recognise this albanazi cancerstate, all "enlightent"  NWO conected experts on Foreign relations say it on almost all Polish medias. BTW Poland recognised this rape and partition of Serbia last tuesday. I want to inform all our great Serbian members that this decision was made by our f... wimpy EU enslaved goverment;  >:( The hearts of Polish people are with Serbs. I think that mayority of Europeans aside from germaniacs and nazi croats feel the same, but we're not longer at control of our own countries. :(

I would be very surprised if Spain and Greece recognize Kosovo.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »
All EU countries maybe aside from Romania and Cyprus will recognise this albanazi cancerstate, all "enlightent"  NWO conected experts on Foreign relations say it on almost all Polish medias. BTW Poland recognised this rape and partition of Serbia last tuesday. I want to inform all our great Serbian members that this decision was made by our f... wimpy EU enslaved goverment;  >:( The hearts of Polish people are with Serbs. I think that mayority of Europeans aside from germaniacs and nazi croats feel the same, but we're not longer at control of our own countries. :(

maybe so only under the EU pressure...but I also doubt about it!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 09:45:27 PM »
The CIA world factbook already has an entry for Kosovo, and the Serbian government's website states that the population is almost 8 million (obviously excluding Kosovo) instead of the 10 million they did not long ago.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 03:34:24 AM »

maybe so only under the EU pressure...but I also doubt about it!

Tou forgot about the the Lisbon treat, after I of 2009 THE EU will have one foreign minister, the right to make interantional treaties and EU laws and regulations will have precedence over the than national constitutions. The Euro-crates agreed to not make refenda this time.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 09:17:46 AM »

spain and greece are not recognize kosovo..god bless them all...