General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Oh what the heck... Ask OdKahaneChai

<< < (3/5) > >>

nessuno:
Hi OdKahaneChai,
You seem very wise for a young person.
Where did you get your smarts and good sense of humor from?
I'm hoping that BullCat jr. will never get into the hippity hop thing either...for that would surely kill me off.
What kind of music do you like to listen to?

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: bullcat3 on March 06, 2008, 09:46:18 PM ---Hi OdKahaneChai,
I'm hoping that BullCat jr. will never get into the hippity hop thing either...for that would surely kill me off.

--- End quote ---
Well before I was frum, I was really into AC/DC, Rush, and the Who.  Now, I occasionally listen to Goyishe music, but I really like R' Shlomo Carlbach (ZTVK"L) and Avraham Fried. 

As for your daughter, I don't know - anything but the pop crap that all young girls seem to be listening to these days...

And my sense of humor I probably got from my father.  We're the family smart-alecks.

Thanks for the question!

nessuno:

--- Quote from: OdKahaneChai on March 06, 2008, 10:35:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Well before I was frum, I was really into AC/DC, Rush, and the Who.  Now, I occasionally listen to Goyishe music, but I really like R' Shlomo Carlbach (ZTVK"L) and Avraham Fried. 

As for your daughter, I don't know - anything but the pop crap that all young girls seem to be listening to these days...

And my sense of humor I probably got from my father.  We're the family smart-alecks.

Thanks for the question!

--- End quote ---
I actually saw Rush and The Who in Concert.  I saw The Who perform at Shea Stadium where the Mets play baseball.
BullCat jr. really hasn't started to listen to 'pop' music yet.
 O0

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: bullcat3 on March 07, 2008, 10:14:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the question!

--- End quote ---
I actually saw Rush and The Who in Concert.  I saw The Who perform at Shea Stadium where the Mets play baseball.

--- End quote ---
I've seen the Who once (2006) and Rush twice (2004, 2007).  As for the second Rush concert, wearing a Yarmulke and Tzitzis in a stadium full of drunk men between the ages of 35 and 45 is an interesting experience...

My dad saw the who at Shea Stadium in 1982, on their (first) Farewell Tour.

nessuno:

--- Quote from: OdKahaneChai on March 07, 2008, 03:32:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: bullcat3 on March 07, 2008, 10:14:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the question!

--- End quote ---
I actually saw Rush and The Who in Concert.  I saw The Who perform at Shea Stadium where the Mets play baseball.

--- End quote ---
I've seen the Who once (2006) and Rush twice (2004, 2007).  As for the second Rush concert, wearing a Yarmulke and Tzitzis in a stadium full of drunk men between the ages of 35 and 45 is an interesting experience...

My dad saw the who at Shea Stadium in 1982, on their (first) Farewell Tour.

--- End quote ---
We were probably at the same concert.  :o
I was a teen at the time.
I remember the whole stadium felt like it was moving - when people were on their feet  :D
I don't remember when I saw Rush.

a stadium full of drunk men between the ages of 35 and 45 is an interesting experience...
I bet they weren't a pretty sight.  ^-^

I have tickets to see Jethro Tull and Peter Frampton.  My husband's choice.

Do you still see many concerts?
I wonder how people can afford to with the price of tickets.
We used to go all the time when I was younger - tickets were really cheap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version