General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Oh what the heck... Ask OdKahaneChai

<< < (5/5)

nessuno:
For a younger person, in todays world, is it hard to be Frum?
Your choice seems an admirable one...with all the outside forces that can get in the way.
Have you influenced anyone else to become Frum?
Do you still have the same friends as before becoming Frum?

I, hope and pray, that BullCat jr. will choose the right path in life not the easiest.  I guess only time will tell.

You made me laugh when you said -
As for the second Rush concert, wearing a Yarmulke and Tzitzis in a stadium full of drunk men between the ages of 35 and 45 is an interesting experience...
I'm all for having fun but
Drunk men, at a concert, who are between the ages of 35 and 45 need to GROW UP...just a little don't you think  ::)

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: bullcat3 on March 19, 2008, 10:53:55 AM ---For a younger person, in todays world, is it hard to be Frum?
Your choice seems an admirable one...with all the outside forces that can get in the way.
Have you influenced anyone else to become Frum?

--- End quote ---
Not really... yet, but on sunday I was very happy to find out that a relative of mine has become religious in the past few months.  :)

--- Quote ---Do you still have the same friends as before becoming Frum?
--- End quote ---
I don't think I've lost any, but I've certainly gained many...

--- Quote ---I, hope and pray, that BullCat jr. will choose the right path in life not the easiest.  I guess only time will tell.

You made me laugh when you said -
As for the second Rush concert, wearing a Yarmulke and Tzitzis in a stadium full of drunk men between the ages of 35 and 45 is an interesting experience...
I'm all for having fun but
Drunk men, at a concert, who are between the ages of 35 and 45 need to GROW UP...just a little don't you think  ::)
--- End quote ---
Probably.  My father was most likely the only one in that age group there that wasn't intoxicated...

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: ~*Mills*~ on March 19, 2008, 09:37:55 PM ---Well, I've been reading all this and I think everything you've done is so great!
And I'm glad my question was of help to you!  O0
Yes Chabad Lubavitch is great, they're always there when you need them, with open arms.

--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, and the other good news is that I'll be studying in a Chabad Yeshiva in EY this summmer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version