Author Topic: Kahane and Nile to Euphrates  (Read 8254 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Kahane and Nile to Euphrates
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:03:04 PM »
Someone here is telling me that Kahane didn't support Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates.  That would surprise me, because JTF seems to be a Kahanist organization, and JTF seems to support that.
http://www.israelforum.com/board/showpost.php?p=264384&postcount=15
Is he right?  I support Israel as a Jewish State at least its current size and probably bigger with arrangements being made, but personally don't go that far.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 06:42:52 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Kahane and Nile to Euphrates
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »
I think that what would be done is if the arab states attack Israel then the territory won would be made Jewish territory and not given back.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 09:23:11 PM »
I've asked this question before.

Biblical Israel isn't from the "nile to the Euprhates" so I don't see how a Jewish state can be carved out of that.
Formely known as "1986"

• Senior JTFer
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:29:26 PM by 1986 »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 09:42:35 PM »
Thanks for the maps

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 10:08:56 PM »
Nile to Euphrates is the promise which will happen, didn't happen yet. (I believe after Moshiah).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 10:23:59 PM »
Did Kahane himself have this viewpoint, or did later Kahanists take it up?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 10:38:25 PM »

I dont remember reading it in his writings (if yes it would probably be found in OR HARA'AYON- The Jewish Idea)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 11:07:53 PM »
Re:  "...Biblical Israel isn't from the "nile to the Euprhates" so I don't see how a Jewish state can be carved out of that..."

Biblical Israel was in more ways than one a failure to obey the very commands which G-d set forth in His Covenant with the Jewish People.

Our failure to obey Him resulted in our Exile from the Land...precisely as He promised us would happen should we fail to fulfill the Law.

JTF intends to rectify those shortcomings.

p.s.--one should understand that "The Land of Israel" should not be confused with the present day "State" of Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 02:19:57 AM »

Biblical Israel isn't from the "nile to the Euprhates" so I don't see how a Jewish state can be carved out of that.

They're not talking about the Biblical Kingdoms, they are talking about what land was promised.  Regardless of what was conquered in previous attempts, we know full well what the Promised Land is, who it belongs to, and whom He gave it to. 

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 02:35:48 AM »
http://jpsbible.com/genesis/15.htm

Please read Genesis 15:18

"In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates"

G-d gave that promise to Abraham.  So it is G-d's will for the Jews to liberate all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. 

In my opinion the land west of river Jordan is the central core of the promised land. G-d did not permit Moses to cross the river Jordan to enter into Canaan but Moses was still within the boundaries given in Genesis 15:18.  So I think G-d considers the area west of Jordan as the central core of Israel and wants to expand Israel to possess the rest of the areas as the Israelis obey His commands.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:40:13 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 02:40:18 AM »
http://jpsbible.com/genesis/15.htm

Genesis 15:18

In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates

G-d gave that promise to Abraham.  So it is G-d's will for the Jews to liberate all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. 

In my opinion the land west of river Jordan is the central core of the promised land. G-d did not permit Moses to cross the river Jordan to enter into Canaan but Moses was still within the boundaries given in Genesis 15:18.  So I think G-d considers the area west of Jordan as the central core of Israel and wants to expand Israel to possess the rest of the areas as the Israelis obey His commands.

I suppose Jimmy Carter, Pat Buchanan, and Barack Babalama I'm sure, all pious men, have yet to read this. :::D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 02:52:03 AM »
Jimmy Carter, Pat Buchanan, and Barack Babalama, George Bushulla and other "pious" men use the Bible only for their personal gains. They have no intention to OBEY what the Bible says.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 02:52:07 AM »

They're not talking about the Biblical Kingdoms, they are talking about what land was promised.  Regardless of what was conquered in previous attempts, we know full well what the Promised Land is, who it belongs to, and whom He gave it to. 
Ask yourself how realistic it is to take present day land from Jordan, Iraq and Syria.
Formely known as "1986"

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 02:56:36 AM »

Ask yourself how realistic it is to take present day land from Jordan, Iraq and Syria.

Well, had Israel expelled all Arabs from the restored territories after the 1967 six day war they could have set a stage to recover Jordan, Iraq and parts of Syria.  They missed it.  But as Tzvi pointed out one day it will be fulfilled.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 09:44:06 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »

Well, had Israel expelled all Arabs from the restored territories after the 1967 six day war they could have set a stage to recover Jordan, Iraq and parts of Syria.  They missed it.  But as Tzvi pointed out one day it will be fulfilled.
Militarily it just wasn't possible, no way they could of. But it's irrelevant, they never even intended to conquer all those lands in 1967.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 09:44:35 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 05:04:37 AM »

Zionism is about having a vision, not about thinking in terms of what's "realistic."

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 08:29:59 AM »
Herzl used to say realists never accomplish anything
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 12:47:32 PM »
Doesn't make any sense  :::D
Formely known as "1986"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 03:51:52 PM »

I wasn't talking about what you deem "realistic," or rational, I was talking about Divine promise.  What exactly is the land that G-d gave to us.  We know what it is.  Eventually it will be Jewish.  One way or another. Probably lots of miracle involved.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

Militarily it just wasn't possible, no way they could of. But it's irrelevant, they never even intended to conquer all those lands in 1967.

Of course not, nor would THEY in the future, because leaders of Israel right now are faithless men of little principle and even less Jewish identity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 04:06:51 PM »

Sure it makes sense, the "realists" were the ones that said "If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with wings", ponder that the next time you're in an airport.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 04:10:12 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 05:37:18 PM »

Sure it makes sense, the "realists" were the ones that said "If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with wings", ponder that the next time you're in an airport.
Nonsense, if anything the realists were the ones who made the planes.  :::D

The realists also said the earth isn't flat, and that the sun is the center of the solar system and look at the reaction that got. "Truth is first ridiculed, then violently opposed, and then it is accepted as self-evident."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:39:13 PM by 1986 »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »
Israel can beat Jordanian, Egiptian and Syrian armies combined; they did once they can do this again. have a little faith in G-d Allmighty and in IDF Oh realist. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

This is the viewpoint of Judaism and Rabbi Kahane merely taught genuine Judaism.

I dont think that Rav Kahane taught that. I belive that "Nile to Euphrates" is a prophecy, a promise (for the future) and not a command. Thats why settling Kanaan (what it was called at the time) was a Milhemet Mitzva and beyond that was a Milhemet Reishut if they wanted to wage a war for whatever reason. Also first their are specific territories that have to be fully conquered (however you say that word which means to occupy, etc.) and then you go for other land if the need and want + the right approval is given (by Sanhedrin and King working together).
 Now other territories beyond that isn't a Milhemet Mitzva unless if it is a "Pikuah Nefesh" issue and the need arises to have a military presence their in order to save Jewish lives.