Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 16 Broadcast  (Read 12364 times)

admin

Ask JTF For March 16 Broadcast
« on: January 08, 2007, 05:53:42 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chag Purim Sameach,

Back in December, 2006, there was some bad news. Asher Veisgan, ZT"L, HY"D, the Jew who killed 4 Arabs in Shilo in order to stop the expulsion was murdered in prison. They say he committed suicide with his t'fillin. Do you believe he was murdered?

The below quote is from Yekutiel.

1- Asher Veisgan found dead in prison cell

We are sorry to inform you of the sudden death of Asher Veisgan. According to the Israeli Prison Authorities, Asher committed suicide with his Tefilin, Friday, Dec. 21, 06. Asher was sentenced to 112 years in prison for killing four Arabs in Shilo "to stop the disengagement/expulsion", July 2005. Asher was influenced by the former GSS Director Avi Dichter, who had said, "It will only take one Jewish settler nut to derail the disengagement by going on a shooting spree against Arabs." At his trial, Asher said, "I was the one nut Dichter was looking for, I am shocked others did not do the same thing. I took action to try and prevent the catastrophic disengagement that will lead to many deaths of innocent Jews and Arabs."

The funeral for Asher will commence at 1:30 PM, Monday Dec. 25th at the Jerusalem Shamgar funeral Parlour.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:53:39 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 16 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 07:28:03 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

On my last trip to Israel, I stayed on the religious Moshav Keshet near Katzrin over night and spent about 24 hours there. I really liked it, especially at night. The Golan Heights is currently underdeveloped and mostly rural compared to Judea and Samaria. On the other hand it is beautiful with the open space. You said we would build new towns and cities there. Would there also be an effort to preserve open space?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:46:38 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »
Dear Chaim

How would a Kahanist Gov't in Israel deal with the recent Terror attack
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 09:26:27 PM by David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 03:05:24 AM »
Greetings Chaim. When I went to go vote in the primary, the polling place was inside of a church, and I had to walk past some of their religious posters on the way in. As a Christian, this really isn't an issue for me. However, I know in a previous broadcast you said that Jews should not go into cathedrals to admire the architecture, etc. This got me to wondering what your opinion would be of a Jew who went inside a church to vote. The only alternative would have been to mail in the vote.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 03:08:11 AM by Rubystars »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 03:53:31 AM »
Dear chaim i wanted to ask once your movements gets bigger within 5 to 10 years do you think you will be able to give as much time answering our questions.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 02:06:12 AM by ASHISH »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 05:28:59 AM »
Chaim shalom rav,

You are a harsh critic of practically the entire media, and frequently mention that you will take over the Israeli media when you are in charge there; Do you mean that you are against freedom of the press and in favor of government controlled media as long as the government is  to your approval?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim

A recent thread began about ethnic versus soulful Jews.  An ethnic Jew is someone who is a decendent of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, while a soulful Jew is either a convert or an ethnic Jew who practices Torah Judaism.

Part of me thinks that a secular ethnic Jew is more a Jew than a non Jew/non-convert who practices Torah Judaism. 

The point I want to bring is that there is something that I cannot define about the soul of an ethnic Jew, whether secular or religious, reform or orthodox, or self-hating or zion-loving, that is different from non Jews. IT's not to say we are better than everyone else. However, there is something undefinable that is different about us compared to other nations.

Do you think that the neshama of an ethnic Jew is set apart from non Jews whether or not they are practicing Torah Judaism?

Thank you

Dr. Dan

PS: On another note, do you know what happened with our beloved, Dexter and is there anyway one of us can contact him?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 10:27:57 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is JTF's opinion of Anne Frank? I recall that when I read her book in high school, she mentioned being part of a Zionist underground group, and that her parents disapproved of this "controversial behavior" (the attitude that got 6+ million Jews murdered). I didn't really understand the difference between real and self-hating Jews back then. I don't recall her saying anything un-Jewish though.

Do you consider her a Jewish martyr?

G-d bless you, Chaimfan

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 06:05:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Why do some people think that guns don't solve problems and want gun control? Leftist Nazis always try to use reverse psychology and say they wind up into the hands of both evil and righteous people.

G-d bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 07:26:57 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  Is there any media outlet or reporter that you can really on for truthful and accurate information?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 10:07:22 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 07:34:22 PM »
Chaim,

Many companies promote and end up supporting terrible things.  Are there any companies in particular, that Jews and righteous should specifically avoid because they are pro Muslim, anti-Semitic, anti-Serb, etc?  Who are the worst of the worst?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »
Hi, read for a while, thought it was about time to post. 

What I wanted to know under what criteria is it allowable to physically punish an Anti-Semite for their deeds?

Are all Anti-Semites and their institutions legitimate targets?  I am from Canada, and Anti-Semitic speech is incredibly prevalent on university campuses, even moreso than in the U.S.  Is it religiously legitimate to use all resources to get these people out of education, including violence?

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, but I am new and was looking to understand more.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 08:30:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In school and in the media I was always taught that Joseph McCarthy and McCarthyism was bad and that innocent people were blacklisted as being communists because of it.  Do you believe this to be true or do you believe that McCarthy did in fact expose people who were communists?

Minuteman

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 08:59:50 PM »
Dear Chaim, are you aware of Ethanol fuel use (made from sugar cane) in Brazil?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »
just a comment:
Obama is as much white as he is black, yet these ignorant schwarzas don't see him as "white America"  nor do they blame him for all their shortcomings like they do to other white people. Farakan and his tribe say that all whites are devils yet they embrace Obama who's half white.

Further evidence of the ignorance of Schwarzas.

By the way, did Bloomberg call Sharpton a statesman or apesman?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 12:45:48 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 10:36:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

If you were prime minister, what would be your immediate reaction to the Merkaz Harav Massacre?

What would you do?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »
Chaim,

Can you do a weekly Parsha video?

Shavuah Tov,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 02:40:27 PM »
Dear Chaim

Thank you for praiseing me each week as someone with great Q’s, whereas you should be thanked for addresses my comments every week so well! This week I want to let you know that I’m trying to influence Jewish public opinion in the U.K. I have succeeded in having several letters published in local Charedi news-papers on issues, when topical, such as gun control, the Kosovo-Serbia-Albania subject and the fact that there is no so-called-“Fakestine” or-“Fakestinians”.

I use your material - on these and other issues - from your great articles, from incredible answers given by yourself on ASK JTF shows and your from your magnificent YouTube videos. It is thanks to your hard work that I’m doing this by tran-scripting what you say and trying to “moderate” it (editing etc.) so they may print it.   Still they edit out “controversial” words, but at least it is getting out there. I hope this is OK with you and you think it is worth it! Todah Rabah --- Shalom, Zev.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 03:21:02 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you envision as an annual financial goal for JTF? Where are we in relation to that goal? How do you plan to budget that money should we achieve the goal?

Shalom and may G-d bless you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 11:17:51 PM by rellikmilsum »

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 09:31:56 PM »
Dear Chaim:
There is this group called the "Mexica Movement" that wants to throw every white American out of America and send them to Europe.  I'm sure you have heard of this racist organization of phony Native-Americans.  However, they have not said anything about black Americans or Chinese Americans.  What is up with that?

Sincerely,
spiritus_persona
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »

Shalom Chaim.

In a previous,   "Ask JTF " program and/  or a JTF Video,   you mentioned the group that was formed back in the mid 1970's called "  Jews against Ford".    What was the key reason ( s ) for that group to be formed and how would you compare Gerald Ford to the Presidents in that era,  with respect to U.S. - Israeli policy?    Thanks. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »
shalom chaim

Congratulations on the new website.. shlomo did a great job for the movement.

You made a video in hebrew on the differences between Rav Kahane ztl hyd, and Rav Kook ztl.   Could you explain in english?

thanks!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

thank you for answering my question last week.

My question this week is:

I know from the radioshows, that you are thinking that selling tabacco to Jews and righteous gentiles is strictly forbidden for JTFers.

But what is your opinion of selling the tabacco to the Muzz?

Sincerly,

Ullrich
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 11:02:43 AM »
Hello Chaim,

thanks for answering my last week's question, I enjoyed it.

I found an article stating that the FBI was able to arreste you and others because a former JDL member gave them information.
I'd like to know if this is true or rather a fabrication.

Quote:
''...the key to the investigation was a former Jewish Defense League member who provided details..."

source:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B0DE5DF173DF93AA35756C0A961948260

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »
Hello Chaim

When I was in Asia I saw first hand how badly the U.S. Dollar was.  When I was in Thailand, the exchange rate was almost breaking even.  How ever, gold is almost reaching 1000 per ounce which is a lot.  Is there anyway that the dollar will recover?  I don't know how it is equal to Israeli exchange but for say like Canada. For every 1 Dollar U.S. it is about 1,008 Canadian which is just about even.  Same was with the Thai Baht. For every U.S. Dollar it was at that time 30 point something in Thai.

How can the dollar recover?  I never saw the value of it so low.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!