Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 16 Broadcast  (Read 12408 times)

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 16 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
I just want to clarify for the thousands of listeners, last week when you referred to Rabbi Herschel Schacter of Yeshiva University, it isnt the same Rabbi Schacter that is a current Rosh Yeshivah at YU. The current Rabbi Schacter is actually very right wing, and made headlines when he said jokingly that if Olmert gave away Jerusalem he should be killed.

Can you rank the heads of the JDL in order that you think did their job the best, and why? The leaders are Rabbi Kahane, Dov Fisch, Russ Kelner, Bonnie Pechter, Brett Becker, You, Meir Jolovitz, Fern Sidman, and Irv Rubin.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 01:16:07 AM »
Chaim,
    I know that Judaism is not a proselytizing religion, but isn't there a need to bring the word of G_d to many misguided people like the pagans in Africa. What is the Jewish view on being saved while many in the world around them are misguided ( some through no fault of their own) to worship horrible religions. I feel kind of guilty if I were saved and others around me are doomed. Shouldn't being a light onto the nations involve going out actively exposing the world to the beauty and justness of the Jewish religion(like your videos have done for so many gentiles)? Had Jews been more proselytizing (not forcibly) in history, maybe the entire middle east would be Jewish instead of plagued with Islam. Wouldn't this be a joy!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:18:02 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »
Chaim:

Baruch Hashem the jews will get off their "national couch" that they are perpetually seeking, and action may begin - action such as the glorious campaigns you and the other Kahanists orchestrated against the USSR.  "The Jew of the 1920's is alive and sick as ever" - we continue to be silent as our national destiny to have a Jewish country in Eretz Yisrael slip away.

My question is: How can today's Jews apply strategic force to further our cause?  I don't want to implicate you, or myself, in any sort of trouble, this is theoretical - but the Arab strategy is to bomb places with many civilians, women, and children in order to shake the courage and foundations of the societies they seek to destroy.  We already know that arabs put very little value on their lives and their children's lives - It seems like a negative strategy, and not the proper one for Jewish fighters.  Unfortunately, it seems there is no winning with the conventional army anymore, as they have no clear objectives and any fighting is seen as "victory" by the arabs - should the offensive take a more guerilla approach?  How can Jews assert themselves more, to the point where Arab activists would be worried to be so proud and public about their causes.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 11:38:28 PM by Ben Ish Chai »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 11:18:01 PM »
The Belgian communist party PVDA-PTB regards Zionism as :

<< the political movement that wanted to create and consolidate a jewish state in P@lestine. The father of zionism is Theodor Hertzl, who pointed out the fundaments of the creation of the jewish state in his book the The jewish state. Because of its exclusive jewish character, zionism is a racist ideology. By its intention to create a state in P@lestine, zionism is a colonialistic ideology. >>

How do I convince atheist people, who hate the Bible, but at the other hand religiously believe in multi-cultural dogmas, that the Jews have a right for their own country?

I get sick of Jews and Gentiles that sabotage the existence of a homogene Jewish Israeli state!!! But if I say this here, the people consider me a "Nazi"   ???

(note : Zionism and Jewish are written without capital letters, P@lestine with capital letter.  ::) )
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 11:40:34 PM »
When you served time in jail, was this the result of making plea bargain deals or were you convicted at trial?

Daniel

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 06:31:48 PM »
Is the Hamsa a form of idolatry?  Why do Jew believe in it?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 09:27:31 PM »
Chaim,

I know, you would be against it ideologically, but if you wanted to, would you technically be able to enter the presidential race and deliver the message this way?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 10:16:50 AM »
Chaim,

Jews in America have complete freedom of religion and lifestyle, and yet are falling away from Judaism in droves.  Has this phenomenon ever been seen before in Jewish history?

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 12:51:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I apologize if you've already mentioned the following point in one of your videos because I don't want to waste your time:

Recently on the O'Reilly Factor and Anderson Cooper's 360 show, they showed a clip on what Obama's pastor (who is retiring) stated.  He was saying all sorts of anti-American things and he also said (not in exact wording but close to it):

"Bill Clinton did for Blacks what he did for Monica Lewinsky." 

I think if most Americans heard the stuff he's say, they would have a lot more doubts about Obama.  The far-left people who are part of moveon.org or the DailyKos or whatever other progressive/ultra liberal groups would still support him.  However, most Americans most likely wouldn't.

Think about this point:

If Obama truely disagreed with any of the outrageous things that Jeremiah Wright has stated, he would end his affiliation with that so-called place of "worship."
Obama and his wife have most likely brought their two children to that place of "worship."
So they've exposed their children to the views of Jeremiah Wright.  If they disagreed with the outrageous stuff he's stated, then why would they expose their children to him?  They wouldn't expose their children to that outrageous stuff if they disagreed with it.  So since their children must have had some exposure to him, Obama and his wife must agree with Jeremiah Wright.  The comments that Obama's wife has made about how this is the first time that she's ever been proud of her country and has basically always been ashamed of it in the past, that's the same attitude of Jeremiah Wright.  He hates America.  One of the only things that he's proud of is that Obama has a chance to win the presidency in the upcoming election.  So Obama's wife sounds like Jeremiah Wright.  And Obama's book "The Audacity of Hope" supposedly comes from a sermon that was given by Jeremiah Wright.   

PS:    Spitzer's wife isn't Jewish.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:02:19 PM by RationalThought110 »

Sergio 11

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are your impressions of Reverend Jesse Lee Petersen... do you think he really is a conservative and if so would you compare him to other African American conservatives ?

Thanks as always, Sergio

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2008, 11:16:47 PM »
Hi Chaim, why do you believe that the Mercaz Harav jews were so welcoming to Avi dichter and Ehud Barach? Understandably, they gave it to the cheap hooker Yuli Tamir and drove that kurva out. They also warned Smolmert not to bother showing up as he was not welcomed. I cannot understand how they would be welcoming to dichter and barach when these two animals have tons of jewish blood on their hands for tying up the idf with the same rules of engagement in a muslim snakepit as they would have in tel aviv. Why do you believe these two kikes were allowed in the yeshiva? Thank you chaim
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 07:09:24 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2008, 11:34:45 PM »
Chaim, you have been devoted to Jewish causes for so many years.  Do you ever find yourself in doubt or uncertainty about your chosen course of action?  Do those around you who may doubt you cause you to have second thoughts, or does a great tragedy ever cause deep reflection and doubts about your beliefs.  I would liken this maybe to the yetzer hara drawing us away from Torah.  If you ever get these feelings, how do you combat them, and how do you remain so vigilant in devotion to the Jewish cause? 

Case in point, this tragic massacre at the yeshiva at first sparked in me sadness and anger, then later I found myself unsure about my own beliefs to some degree wondering maybe our ideas about the fakestinian Nazis are wrong... It seems counterintuitive to think that when the Arab Nazis behave in exactly the manner I've come to expect from them, it would cause me to question myself, rather than confirm my beliefs, yet this seems to have happened for a short while perhaps due to emotional stress/trauma.  Do you ever experience this phenomenon?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2008, 02:02:25 AM »
Dear Chaim, a consistent problem I heard about from some of the JDL and Kach old timers was the inability of the movement to get large numbers of competent activists(with the expection of the post 84 knesset victory). How will you address this problem for any political party you create?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 03:05:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
                  Is it allowed to work out on Sabbath, since we know its not actual work and its not like you have to swipe card at the Gym place. Lets say all the equipment is in your house like simple weights, and a pull up bar. Its not like transferring things from one property to another? At the same time we all know what happens to a body, when one starts working out, it rips muscles.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 03:18:32 PM »
 Hello Chaim (this is Ruslan1987)

Pesach is coming up next month and as we all know we have to clean our houses and get chamez out of it. Well, I have a dilemma. I have an aquarium in my house and the fish food consists hamaz in it. Should I throw it out (the fish food) and feed the fishes with matzo or that is fine?

Thanks Chaim and happy Purim.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:00:37 PM by Daniel Ben Khanania »
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 05:36:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about the former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »
Hello dear Chaim, :)

What is going on with Yossef Ben-Meir today? Is there a chance you and him will do a show together again at some time? Same question for Reuven Ben-Avraham, Yehuda Ben-Chaim and Craig Winn..

Thank you so much, and happy Purim!  

Gam Bashan.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 06:09:28 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 06:06:48 PM »
Happy Purim Chaim.

Also I dont know if you allready agreed to making a Shiur on Torahanytime.com or not, but if you agreed, do you have something planned that your going to talk about?
 Also if you have the time maybe you can make special Holiday lectures from the point of view of the Jewish Idea of Rav Kahane ZTL. (Its a shame that didn't make it on time for Purim, because I remember you making a video probably last year on it, but you can definitly talk about Pessach). Kol Tov, I hope to hear you regularly on Torahanytime  O0  You definitly would get tremendous support from their,- becuase their are many Bukharian and Religious Jews on their from Queens (the base) + also many from different countries including Israel.
 My advice besides having a great message as you allways do, is to also have a good catchy title, which would catch the potential listeners attention. (you can also make a title and video maybe about the recent Arab massacre at the Yeshiva , etc.).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 06:16:07 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/