Author Topic: Medvedev set to win Russia poll  (Read 7188 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Medvedev set to win Russia poll
« on: March 02, 2008, 06:49:02 PM »
Source BBC
Medvedev set to win Russia poll

The man early results suggest has won Russia's presidential election, Dmitry Medvedev, has vowed to continue the course of predecessor Vladimir Putin.

While cautioning that the full results were not in, Mr Medvedev told reporters he hoped to work in an "effective tandem" with Mr Putin as his PM.

As president, he said, he would control foreign policy with the defence of Russian interests his chief priority.

Mr Putin, he confirmed, would be moving out of the Kremlin.

Mr Medvedev was leading with 69% of the vote with more than 70% of ballots counted, the Russian election commission reports.

Such a result would hand Mr Medvedev the election outright, without the need for a second round.

His nearest rival was Communist leader Gennady Zyuganov, on nearly 20%. He vowed to go to court over alleged fraud, Itar-Tass news agency reports.

Joint appearance

Mr Putin congratulated the front-runner on his lead when they appeared together at a rally in Moscow's Red Square.

Speaking to reporters later, Mr Medvedev said his policies would be "a direct continuation of that path which is being carried out by President Putin".

Asked about foreign policy, he said "the president defines Russia's foreign policy according to the constitution".

Russia's priorities would, he said, continue to be its fellow ex-Soviet republics.

On where Mr Putin would work as prime minister, he said "the place of the prime minister and the government is the White House", referring to the government building a few miles from the Kremlin.

A first deputy PM, Mr Medvedev was the clear favourite from the start and enjoyed generous television coverage.

Mr Putin, who has been in office for eight years, was barred by the constitution from seeking a third term, but has pledged to serve as Mr Medvedev's prime minister.

'Irregularities'

Turnout was high, at nearly 68%, officials said. But there were reports that many workers were told by their bosses to vote.

Various inducements were also offered to mobilise voters, including cheap food, free cinema tickets or toys, correspondents say.

After polls closed Mr Zyuganov said there had been widespread irregularities.

"We will go to court over this," Itar-Tass quoted him as saying.

The Kremlin has dismissed claims of fraud.

There has been very little scrutiny of voting by Western election observers, many of whom stayed away.

The main independent Russian observer group, Golos, said the turnout was impossibly high in some regions.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Medvedev set to win Russia poll
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 06:51:36 PM »
it seems like Russia has become a dictatorship again.
Join the club of EU ...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 08:13:32 PM »
What do you think it was free? Russia is controlled by the mob, they need to return back to WHITE Russia.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 08:36:53 PM »
What do you think it was free? Russia is controlled by the mob, they need to return back to WHITE Russia.
aha. Good point. To return it back to the Tsar and the White Army!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 08:45:11 PM »

O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 08:47:38 PM »

O0
How to organise that? Is there a Romanov left?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 02:56:15 AM »

O0

I am not sure about the Romanov's there has to be. I remember my first Husband saying when we were in Siberia, he said many of the old Cossacks are still loyal. That means yes, there must be the line still there.

The Church needs to regain its power back and the people will rise with it. Many now don't remember the old ways, but fair what the lands has turned into. Scotland being one of the old Allies is the key. The military needs to accessed of course.

But it has been to many years since i was there, now I am unsure of the will of the people. Most of the media given is only what they want you to know.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 03:29:06 AM »

O0

I am not sure about the Romanov's there has to be. I remember my first Husband saying when we were in Siberia, he said many of the old Cossacks are still loyal. That means yes, there must be the line still there.

The Church needs to regain its power back and the people will rise with it. Many now don't remember the old ways, but fair what the lands has turned into. Scotland being one of the old Allies is the key. The military needs to accessed of course.

But it has been to many years since i was there, now I am unsure of the will of the people. Most of the media given is only what they want you to know.

I know a Cossack.
He is ultra-fanatic about killing all the enemies of Russia.
He hates lots of Russians in fact, because they still suport the old ussr and drink wodka all day long.

Under Putin the Orthodox Church has gained power.
Another Jewish friend (from Russia, now Belgian) hates Putin and the Patriarch Alexei II.
He praises the Catholic Church in West-Europe.

The Cossacks were "bodygards" of the Tsars, and their armies conquered lot of today's Russia.
They have a very bad reputation of anti-semitism, but at the other hand, they were the most succesful muslimkillers imaginable.

It is in their blood. They despise weak peasants such as Russians, but always accepted slaves that escaped and wanted to join them.
In fact they are ultra-heroic people, a warrior-creed, like the Vikings, the Serbs and Maronites and Coptic Christians.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 04:30:06 AM »

O0

I know a Cossack.
He hates lots of Russians in fact, because they still suport the old ussr and drink wodka all day long.

Another Jewish friend (from Russia, now Belgian) hates Putin and the Patriarch Alexei II.

The Cossacks were "bodygards" of the Tsars, and their armies conquered lot of today's Russia.
They have a very bad reputation of anti-semitism, but at the other hand, they were the most succesful muslimkillers imaginable.

It is in their blood. They despise weak peasants such as Russians, but always accepted slaves that escaped and wanted to join them.
In fact they are ultra-heroic people, a warrior-creed, like the Vikings, the Serbs and Maronites and Coptic Christians.

True they were the elite, but some were also jews. But the thing is in the end Israel is for Jews, Russia is for Russians. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 04:37:53 AM »
95% of Russians Jews alredy made alliyah to Israel, there is no obstacles to back up the white Russians now.
Russia paid terrible price in blood after boslhevik revolution for XIX  century pogroms. Medviedev will not pressure Israel to comitt national suicide. US especialy under Obama or Mc Cain will be more dangerous. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 04:39:23 AM »

O0

I know a Cossack.

True they were the elite, but some were also jews. But the thing is in the end Israel is for Jews, Russia is for Russians. 
Correct. the Cossacks were brutally genocidiced. Many died in communist concentration camps.
Putin is helping to restore the Cossacks culture.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 04:43:41 AM »
95% of Russians Jews alredy made alliyah to Israel, there is no obstacles to back up the white Russians now.
Russia paid terrible price in blood after boslhevik revolution for XIX  century pogroms. Medviedev will not pressure Israel to comitt national suicide. US especialy under Obama or Mc Cain will be more dangerous. 

I agree the west need to be watched, having a nutcase in charge of a superpower is far more pressing in ones life.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 04:44:57 AM »
Correct. the Cossacks were brutally genocidiced. Many died in communist concentration camps.

Putin has had his day. Medvedev I don't know about him....

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 04:47:48 AM »

Putin and Medvedev are all the same bunch of FSB-people.
They decided to abolish the Ussr, because they knew communism doesn't work.
Now they control Russia totally again, so eveything is possible.
I just heard that they cut down the gas-delivery with Ukraine, with 25%.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 04:59:28 AM »

Yes they did. The need to cut off all the countries that left the union, they want Russia's benefits then rejoin her.  8;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 05:03:04 AM »

Yes they did. The need to cut off all the countries that left the union, they want Russia's benefits then rejoin her.  8;)
Mmm nice. But do you think the FSB-rulers of Russia's industrial and mineral richness are really pro-Russia?

Is Putin pro-Russian?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 05:05:34 AM »

Mmm nice. But do you think the FSB-rulers of Russia's industrial and mineral richness are really pro-Russia?

Is Putin pro-Russian?

No but honestly thats what I would do.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 05:06:17 AM »
Dividing the Ukraine between Poland and Russia is good thing, Ukraine means border land and it's artificial state anyway; but Balts will not rejoin "Mother Russia", same goes for Goergia and taking back the central Asian republicks will make Russia state with muslime mayority. Putin is pro Putin and definatly not enforced by NWO, Soros hate him. However Putin is not a tzar.  

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 05:10:56 AM »
However Putin is not a tzar.   

I think a Tzar needs hair.  8;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 05:15:26 AM »
I think we need stronger leaders than Putin to confront the muzzies.
But Russia also needs to defend itself against Nato, China and the EU.

China wants Siberia, Nato middle Russia, and the Eu european Russia.
Let's hope they can keep their country in one piece, and hopefully confront NWO if possible.

But why would I believe that Russian biljonnaires will be serving the interest of the nation, while in reality, they are serving the interests of their FSB-people?

What about the catastrophical Russian emigration rate/non-Russian-immigration-rate?
What about the catastrophical abortion rate?
What about the catastrophical low birthrate?
What about the catastrophical use of alcohol, and now also drugs?
What about the catastrophical state of the army???
Is the Russian government promoting big families?
Is Russia having a plan to expel muslims?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 05:21:33 AM »

Let's hope they can keep their country in one piece, and hopefully confront NWO if possible.

But why would I believe that Russian biljonnaires will be serving the interest of the nation, while in reality, they are serving the interests of their FSB-people?

What about the catastrophical Russian emigration rate/non-Russian-immigration-rate?

That's why Putin endorce a chritian ortodoxy,  building more and more churches, and promotes abstinancy; the Russia will recover sooner than EU.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 05:31:31 AM »

That's why Putin endorce a chritian ortodoxy,  building more and more churches, and promotes abstinancy; the Russia will recover sooner than EU.
An FSB-controlled religion itself cannot help. You need a healthy economy, democracy, middle class to do that. I don't see that Russia in the future will be a stable industrial nation.
The Soviets destroyed the people too much. The agriculture was totally destroyed by Lenin and Stalin.
There were too much people killed in the 20th century, to easily recover.
Right now, the hidden FSB-oligarchs confiscate the billions of the Jewish oligarchs, to put them on their private Swiss bank accouts. I'm afraid Russia is going back to the Breznjev times.

But, of course, what happens here (EU,US,... ) might be even worse.
although economically Europe is going well.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 05:42:16 AM »
Russians migh be poorer materialy but they have rich spirituality I think they aviod the traps of materialism, consumerism and cultural marxism, unlike in EU the comunists are dieng breed there. We in Eu have still money to fund welfare for muslime immigrants, demontrations of sexual perverts in Warsaw and Jerusalem and "humanitarian aid" for Palestinian terrorists. ::) We must repent and turn from the wicked ways before it's too late.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 05:44:35 AM »
I don't know how many % of the Russians that is actually not earning enough to buy enough food.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 06:36:14 AM »
I don't know how many % of the Russians that is actually not earning enough to buy enough food.

That was during the Yeltzin regime, when the west tried to impose "democracy" on Russia, and oligarhs looted the country. Putin is paying the pensions on time, the people who go hungry are drunks and bums.

Love your Enemy