Author Topic: Love makes me God, and You, O God man  (Read 3195 times)

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
Love makes me God, and You, O God man
« on: April 08, 2008, 05:48:22 AM »
Love makes me God, and You, O God, man.

Where there is one, there is no love. Where there are two united there is only a semblance of love. Where three are united, there is love. Your name is love because Your name is trinity in Unity.

If You were solitary, You would not be love but hatred.

If You were a duality, You would be an alternation of love and hatred. But You are a trinity, and therefore You are love, and in You there is neither darkness nor alternation.

Love knows neither time nor space. It is outside of time and outside of space. For love one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day.

When I am united with You in love, neither heaven nor earth exists--only God exists.  No "you" or "I" exists--only God exists.

Love has three hypostases : chastity, knowledge, and light . Without chastity love is not affection but selfishness and passion. Without knowledge love is not affection but selfishness and passion. Without knowledge love is not wisdom but foolishness. Without light love is not power but weakness. When passion, foolishness, and weakness combine, they become hell, which is what Satan likes to call "love."

When my soul is a most pure virgin, and my conscience is keen-sighted wisdom, and my spirit is life-giving light, I am a love that coincides with Your love. Through love I see You in myself, and You see me in Yourself.

Through love I do not see myself but only You. Through love You do not see Yourself but only me. 

Love sacrifices itself, and does not feel that the sacrifice is giving but rather receiving.

My worldly children: the word "love" is the deepest prayer of all.

"Does worldly love not exist? " my neighbors ask me. "To the same extent that a worldly God exists ," I answer. "Worldly love burns and burns out, Heavenly love burns without burn­ing out. Worldly love, like everything worldly, is only a dream and semblance of love. Your love resembles divine love the way smoke resembles flames.

"When you exchange a gold coin for copper pennies, you do not call the pennies a gold coin but copper pennies. Why then do you call divine love that has been broken and ground into ashes by time and space 'love' and not 'ashes'?"

O Lord, make me worthy of the love, by which You live and give life.

Make me worthy of Your love, O Lord, and I shall be free of all laws.

Move Your love into me, and love will move me into You.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Love makes me G-d, and You, O G-d man
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 06:16:34 AM »
Did you write this Jelena  :) ?

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 06:19:32 AM »

I am far from being a Saint, brother! :) Saint Nikolai Velimirovich wrote it! It's the same book.."Prayers by the Lake" !

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 06:24:52 AM »

I am far from being a Saint, brother! :) Saint Nikolai Velimirovich wrote it! It's the same book.."Prayers by the Lake" !

I did not expessed my self correctly.
sorry

I wanted to say did you translated the text from Serbian into English?
Did you wrote the translation..
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:29:38 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 10:50:19 AM »
No, brother! I am not such a good translator!  :) It has already been translated by a professional translator! It seems to be a very good translation and you can enjoy reading it although it is much better when you read it in Serbian! 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 01:01:37 PM »
  very inspiring! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 07:26:44 AM »
Is it OK to deal with our faith here? I hope I am not disturbing anyone!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 01:37:32 PM »
Is it OK to deal with our faith here? I hope I am not disturbing anyone!

I think it is OK as long we don't upset anyone here! and by the way, I saw some Serbs still write on Serbian, I think we should try to write on English! Thank you!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
I'll try,sister! Sometimes it just sounds better in Serbian! :)